Chapter 60

My Heart Only For You

Seoul Airport | 11.45 a.m

Kikwang already arrives at the airport together with Yoona and their daughter , Sooyeon. The clock still shows at eleven and forty-five in the morning meaning that just a few minutes before the flight off. 'Appa , I am going to miss you.' Sooyeon inform her father , Kikwang that's just beside her at the seat. She pouting after that. Kikwang smile and Sooyeon's hairs and peck a kiss on her forehead.

'I am going to miss you too , princess.'

'What about me ? I am going to miss you too , oppa.' Yoona , she is jealous with Sooyeon and Kikwang after she discover the sweet scene between the father and the daughter. Surely she is happy but just a bit jealous with the scene. Kikwang drag Yoona more closer to him and finally make his wife sit on his lap.

Yoona looks around and she feels shy with the position. Moreover , they are at the public. 'I am going to miss you more than what you think , honey , my wife , my everything.' Kikwang whisper to Yoona and make the beautiful girl smiling non-stop. Yoona cannot control her feeling that she is touch with Kikwang's words and love him more. So , she directly lean her head on Kikwang's right shoulder and embrace her husband. Yoona do not care anymore about the situation or the place because she only know that she really loves Kikwang.

Sooyeon giggles when she look at the sweet moment or scene between her parents. I am so happy that appa and omma being like this . God , thank you for giving me chance to lives in this family and have them as my parents. Sooyeon pray to the God and thank the God. She is really grateful and loves her family so much. 'Candy ? Balloons....' Sooyeon find a shop that's full with the candy and balloons. She is excited and interested with those kind o things. Without informing her parents , Sooyeon walk alone and approaching the shop.

When she is at the shop , she look at the candy on the rack and look excited. 'Do you need anything , kid ?' suddenly come the seller and asking something to Sooyeon. Sooyeon look at the seller , it is a woman seller. 'I want the candy. It is look delicious.' Sooyeon speak with smile on her face. 'Sure , here I will take it for you.' while the seller take the candy from the rack , Sooyeon thinking about something. I need money to buy this...but I do not have any money.. I do not want to disturb omma and appa...hurm...

'Here the candy for you. You can pay this at the counter. Come , let me show you the counter.'

Sooyeon follow the seller to the counter. Suddenly , Sooyeon speak something to her. 'I am sorry , I do not have any money. I cannot take this candy. Sorry~' Sooyeon put the candy on the counter , returning it because she cannot pay for it.

'I will pay for it. Just count it all.' someone suddenly appear and make the scene become surprise. Sooyeon lift up her head and see... 'It's YOU !' she is too shock when she see DONGHAE. Donghae smile at her and wink at the little girl. Sooyeon giggles and smile to Donghae. What a beautiful smile just like her mother... 'Thank you , sir. Here the change.' the seller give back the balance from the pay.

Donghae take the candy already packed on the counter and kneeling so that his height is same with Sooyeon. 'Here the candy for beatiful angel.' Donghae give the package to Sooyeon and her head. 'Thank you , uncle. I am sorry for burdening you.' Sooyeon pout. Donghae smile and pull her nose. 'That's fine , honey. By the way , why are you here alone ? Where is your parents ?' Donghae looks around and cannot find neither Yoona or Kikwang. 'I come here alone , I leave them... they are too sweet and I do not want to interrupt them. Hehehe...' Sooyeon do not know anything and she just say everything that she find it's true and can be a topic for her to talk.

'Let's go and meet your parents. They must be worry about you.'

'Alright , uncle.'

Unexpectedly , Sooyeon hold on Donghae's hand. Donghae shocks and he is not expecting that anymore. He is about to cry because he is so touch that Sooyeon hold his hand. 'Let's go , uncle. I do not want to miss appa.'

'Okay , honey.'

Both of Donghae and Sooyeon walk together , holding hands. About two minutes later , Donghae and Sooyeon arrive at the seats where owned by Yoona and also her husband , Kikwang. 'Omma ! Appa !' from far , Sooyeon already shout and call for her parents. Sooyeon pull her hand from Donghae's grip and run toward Yoona. Yoona smile and hug her directly. 'Honey , where are you going ? You make me worry...' Yoona caress Sooyeon's cheeks and she looks very worried. 'Sorry , omma. I am with uncle Hae. He bought me this candy.'

Both of Kikwang and Yoona look at Donghae that's coming closer slowly. Yoona not looking so happy but Kikwang , he is happy to see Donghae. 'Thank you for coming.' Kikwang thanking Donghae. Donghae nod and say , 'I'm your friend , your bestfriend. How can I forget about you. I'm going to miss you , friend.'

Kikwang smile and he pull Donghae into an embrace , friendship's hug. So sweet~ Yoona just ignore Donghae and it is seem like she do not care about it anymore. Suddenly , there is an announcement that announce about the flight to Sydney. 'The flight are about to leave , please hurry.' Kikwang break the hug with Donghae and before that , he whisper something. 'Be nice to her again... I know she will forgive you...'

Donghae's eyes widely open. Kikwang tapping on his left shoulder and smile. Kikwang looks at Yoona and Sooyeon. 'I'm going now , honey.' Kikwang hug Sooyeon and finally hug his wife. 'Take care of yourself , oppa. Do not forget to take your meals. Make sure you are not so stress and sleep early. Understand ?' Yoona keep advising her husband just like a mother talking to her son.

'Okay , my wife. Do not worry , I will inform you once I arrive there.'

'Good.' Kikwang break the hug with Yoona and walk to the entrance with the bags. Kikwang waves his hands to Yoona , Sooyeon and Donghae before he leaving. 'Ahh...appa already leave... I am going to miss him...' Sooyeon pouting and sit on the chair with her hands on her chest. Yoona is about to persuade her daughter but Donghae is faster than her. Donghae sit beside Sooyeon and trying to persuade her. 'Don't be sad. Your appa will come back quickly... by the way , do you want to hear stories about your father and me ?'

Sooyeon look at Donghae and she looks excited. 'Sure. I really want to.'

'No , you cannot. We should go home now , Sooyeon.'

'But , omma...i want to hear the story...please...'

Yoona shake her head and refuse. Donghae stand up from the chair and facing Yoona. 'I will take her out for a while. I will send her to your house once I have finish with the story telling..' Donghae trying to get the permission from Yoona but do not know if it's working or not.

'No , you cannot take her.'

Sooyeon hear that and she look sad after that. 'Look at your daughter. Don't you want her to be happy ?' Yoona directly look at Sooyeon that's look sad. I never make her happy in her life ? How can I be cruel mother ? God , what I should decide ? I do not want my daughter being sad. Yoona keeps thinking about that.

Finally , Yoona decides.

'You can take her to anywhere you want. But with two condittion , don't you try to take her away from me...if you still want to look her.. second , do not try to mention about your real status to her. I warn you !'

Lee's Mansion | 1.00 p.m

Where he is going at this time ? Mrs Lee keeps looking at the clock against the wall while she walking around the living room. Her eyes will always focus at the door of the entrance. Since Donghae leave , she just walking non-stop and worry about her son. Moreover , she do not know why Donghae suddenly went out without inform her anything , not like usual.

Ting ! Tong !

The door bell ring. 'Stop ! I will open the door.' Mrs Lee stopping the maid from opening the door because she want to do it by herself. The maid not and just leave the living room. Mrs Lee walk slowly to the door and gently open the door. When she open it , she is too shocks to see Donghae with someone....SOOYEON. 'Hae !? Why Soo---yeon wi--th you ?' Mrs Lee stuttering with her half-smile.

Donghae not answering the question at all and keep quiet. Unexpectedly , Sooyeon runs and hide behind Donghae , she looks scare with Mrs Lee at the time. That's Sooyeon , once she meet the stranger she will be come scare. Donghae , he already weird with what Sooyeon is doing. 'What is wrong , dear ?' Donghae ask nicely to Sooyeon. Sooyeon shakes her head and whisper something to Donghae. 'Uncle , I do not like this aunty. She look scary and look bad...like the witch that I saw at the movie....Safe me...please...'

Donghae giggles and he directly nods. 'Cover your eyes if you scare , dear. And do not worry because I'll safe you.' Donghae ordering her. Sooyeon follows and cover her eyes with her palms. Mrs Lee already weird and do not know what is happening and why Sooyeon looks scare to see her. Directly , Donghae carry Sooyeon with his arm and brings her inside the mansion , passing Mrs Lee without any words.

'What's wrong with them ? Wait....why Donghae brings Sooyeon here ? Yoona gives the permission already ?' Mrs Lee being left by Donghae and Sooyeon just like that. Leave her with her mind full with the questions.

Back to Donghae and his daughter , Sooyeon. 'Now you can open your eyes because we already safe , dear.' Donghae telling her. Sooyeon uncovering her face and she smile that there is no more 'witch' in front of her. 'Thanks , uncle. I love you so much~' Sooyeon looks so happy. Slowly and smoothly , she peck a kiss on Donghae's cheeks. Donghae shocks and smile widely after that.

God , thank you so much....for the first time , I feels like....being the real father... Thank you for giving me the chance to see my daughter...

'Uncle , where are we going now ?'

Donghae back into the reality life after the question is ask by Sooyeon. 'I am going to introduce you to my son. Want to see him ?' Sooyeon just nods her head. 'But...uncle , you can put me down if you feels tired....I know I'm heavy...' Sooyeon realise her position at the time , being carry by Donghae and she can understand if Donghae tired or not. 'It is okay , dear. If you want to know , you're so light like the cotton.'

'Really ?'

'Yes.'

Sooyeon cheer happily. Donghae smile and giggles with her attitude , so cute and childish for sure.

You're so light , just like your omma...and so cute , just like your omma too... and that eyes reminds me to your omma... Donghae cannot stop looking at Sooyeon. Through what he thought just now , it is shows that his love for Yoona still great like usual and prove that he still cannot forgetting Yoona. Next , Donghae open the door of Haehyun's bedroom and greets his son , 'Good evening , Hyun-ah..'

Haehyun happy to see his father and he immediately jump down the bed. 'Hey , appa ! I miss you !' Donghae put down Sooyeon to the floor and he hug his son after that. Haehyun hugs his father too. 'Woah , my son already miss me. Haha , glad to hear that.' Donghae rubs Haehyun's back. Haehyun just nods , suddenly , he see Sooyeon.

'Appa , isn't she is the little girl...........at.....er... Aunty Yoona's daughter ?'

Haehyun still recognise Sooyeon. Sooyeon smiles to Haehyun and she offers her right hand for the handshakes with Haehyun. 'Hello..I'm Sooyeon..' Sooyeon introducing herself. Haehyun looks at Donghae , Donghae signalling him to become friend with Sooyeon. Haehyun smiles back to Sooyeon and accept the handshakes with Sooyeon.

'Hello~ I'm Haehyun...'

'Good that both of you already can be like this. Hyun-ah , I need to take a bath. Can you play with Sooyeon ?'

'Sure , appa. I would like to.'

Donghae caress his son's cheek and feels proud with him. After that , he turns to Sooyeon. 'Sooyeon-ah , play with Haehyun for a while. Uncle need to my bedroom. Can you ?'

'Sure !'

After that , Donghae leaves the bedroom without any worries in his mind. He trust that Haehyun can playing nicely with Sooyeon. Before leaving the bedroom , he already make sure that his mother will not disturbing the kids because he knows Sooyeon do not like Mrs Lee.

'Miss Kim , please take a look at the kids and do not let anyone to enter this bedroom.'

Chapter 60 of My Heart Only For You.

Sorry for taking a long time to update this story. Huh , I am so busy right now because now I'm facing my final exam. Beside that , I need to get ready for my third month anniversary with my boyfriend now. Actually , with the passion he gave to me , I have the spirit to keeps writing again. Readers , thank you for waiting for this story. I promise you that I will never dissapointing you again. I love you readers. The next chapter will be update by next week. Bye ~