Chapter 24

My Heart Only For You

Tears start to wetting Yoona's cheeks from her beautiful eyes. Donghae just look at her and feeling so disappointed because he make the person he really love hurt and sad. He also looking so hurt as well.

'You mean to said it. I KNOW YOU !' Yoona shouting at Donghae and wipe her tears. Abruptly , Donghae get closer to Yoona and kiss her on her lip.

Yoona so shock at the time and she freeze in her position. She didn't do anything. Whether it's protest nor respond to the kiss. She just didn't know what to do. Donghae cup her face and keep kissing her.

God , I really miss this kiss so much. What I'm going to do ? Yoona thought.

Without she realise what she has done , she actually respond to the kiss and close her eyes. Donghae feeling so happy and they keep kiss passionately. Yoona ! What are you doing ? Are you crazy that you kiss him ? Yoona heard like someone whispering to her.

She open her eyes and shock when she realise that she's kissing with....Lee Donghae. Rapidly , Yoona break the kiss and push Donghae from her. She tuck her hair behind her ears. Donghae looking at her but she looking at another place while covering .

'Yoona , is that mean you still love me ? The kiss , you still love me Yoona ?'

Yoona didn't know what to answer at the time. She just realise what just happened between them. Yoona hastily run and get to the outside. Donghae was leave alone inside the room.

'Thank for that , Yoona. That's mean a lot for me. I love you.' Donghae smiling and ruffle his hairs.

Yoona POV

Yoona , did you realise what just you did ? Are you crazy ? You shouldn't respond to the kiss. It's just his trick to get you again. I can't do this , I'm married. I have a family now. I have husband and baby now.

'Yoona , why are you here ? Are you really okay ?'

I step backward because too shock and after I saw Kikwang oppa , I'm so relief that it's was Kikwang oppa. 'Are you okay , Yoona ? How's your shoulder ? It's hurt.' he too concern about me.

'It's hurt a little , oppa. Maybe because the coffee is hot.' I tell him. 'Let's go and meet with the doctor. It's should be treat or it's will become worst.'

'Oppa , I'm okay. Really , I'm okay. Don't worry about me. Let's get home now. I'm feeling so tired , oppa.' for sure , I'm really tired but not because of the job but because I keep arguing with Donghae oppa just now. It's hurting me too.

Kikwang oppa make me shock when he suddenly hug me and give me a kiss on my forehead. 'Pity my wife. I'm sorry that you're tired because of this job. Let's get home and rest.'

'Okay , oppa.' I look at him and he smile to me. When looking at this guy's eyes , I'm feeling so guilty that I kiss another guy but I never give him sincere kiss or give what he need as my husband. I'm so stupid.

'Let's go , my princess.'

I can nod and we walking together , hand in hand. He make me feel protected when I'm with him. Just being protected but I can't say more than that. I'm not so sure about my feeling.

Donghae POV

When I want to get to the inside , I saw Yoona with Kikwang. I deciding to hide before that until they walk away. If Kikwang see me , he will misunderstanding about Yoona and I didn't want it to happen. It's will make her hurt.

I'm feeling jealous when Kikwang hug and kiss Yoona on her forehead. I never thought that Yoona will looking so happy. Anyway , I'm not going to jealous anymore now , it's just a kiss on the forehead. I'm lucky because I get a kiss from her , lip to lip. It's make me feeling more happy and more loving her.

Lee's mansion - 9.00 pm

Donghae POV

I'm late for the dinner with Haehyun , he must be really angry. I'm late for thirty minutes. I should be home on 8.30 pm. When I entering the kitchen , I haven't seen anyone except for the maids. 'Where's Haehyun ?' I asking to them.

'He is in his bedroom , Mr Lee.'

'Has he grab his dinner ?'

Three of the maids shakes their heads. Aish , Haehyun is really stubborn. He really didn't want to grab the dinner without me. He really good at keeping his promise. Not like me. I'm pity that he just waiting for me. 'Prepare the dinner for me and my son. I'll get him.' I inform them. They just nods and I get to the upstairs.

Knock ! Knock ! Knock !

I've knock the door but no one answer or open the door. 'Lee Haehyun.' I just open the door and see no one inside the bedroom. Where Haehyun going at this moment ? I close the door and walking to my bedroom. I shock and wonder who is inside my bedroom because the door is open.

I slowly get inside my bedroom and find out that Haehyun inside my bedroom. 'What did you see ?' I asking him. I saw that he's holding something in his hand. He turn his body to me. 'Appa , who is this ? The girl is so pretty and the little girl looking so damn cute.' Haehyun show me two pictures. It's Yoona and also her daughter's picture that I've keep secretly.

'Haehyun , I told you not to take any of my private thing without my knowledge , right ?' I half shout at him. I really didn't like if someone trying to touch my things without my permission. He look down. 'I'm sorry. It's my fault.. I'm sorry.' his voice change suddenly. I look at him and he's crying.

'I'm sorry , son. I shouldn't angry at you. Come here.' I grab him and we both sitting on the bedside. I wipe his tears with my thumbs. He's so cute whether he's crying.'I've told you before that boy never cry , right.' he nod and looking at me.

'I'm sorry. I shouldn't do that.'

I pull him into a hug. 'So , you want to know who is this ?' we break the hug. He not answering me , maybe scare if I scold him again. 'This is aunty Yoona. And this is her daughter , Sooyeon. Yes , they're looking very pretty and cute like you said.' I telling him.

'It's your girlfriend , right.'

'That's before , son. We've no relationship now. We're together anymore.'

'But why ?'

'We just having a fight. I've done something that make her disappointed. That's why.'

'Don't worry , appa. She will be with you again. Trying to take her heart. You'll success. I'm supporting you always.'

'Thank , son.'

'I hope she will be my mother.'

Haehyun want Yoona to his mother. Well , what can I say for now , I don't know what will happen in my life in the future. I'm hoping Yoona will be with me too. I miss to be with her so much. I really miss the time with her.

YoonKwang mansion

Yoona so busy at the time feeding her daughter the milk. 'Sooyeon , it's already two bottle you drink the milk. You really like it ?' Yoona asking to her daughter. Sooyeon not saying anything but she smile while drinking the milk happily. Yoona chuckles and then kiss her daughter's forehead.

Sooyeon really look like Donghae oppa. Her smile same like Donghae oppa. The way she looking at me remind me to his father. Erm...Sooyeon-ah , I met with your father again today. I'm feeling so scare everyday. Scare for losing you. But today , when he kiss me , I'm feeling so happy. I shouldn't feel like that. I keep thinking now. If you know he's your father , I think if you want to stay with me and Kikwang appa or with him. Huh , I'm so scare. Yoona just saying in her mind. She scare to said in reality. What will happen if someone heard.

Yoona ruffle Sooyeon's hairs and keep looking at her beautiful baby girl.'Don't leave me , okay ?' Yoona said. Sooyeon also looking at her mother , still drinking the milk. Yoona just smile. Suddenly , she feel an arm around her waist.

'What are you talking to Sooyeon ?' Kikwang ask. He lean his head on Yoona's shoulder and looking at Sooyeon together. 'Nothing , oppa. Just ask her not to leave us.' Yoona answer. 'She will never leave us. I'll make it sure.'

'Promise ?'

'Promise.' Yoona so happy and peck a kiss on Kikwang's cheek. They become silent for the moment. They enjoying themselves looking at their precious daughter.

'Yoona , I need to the Sydney tomorrow.'

Kikwang break the silent between them. Yoona shock and then turn to look at Kikwang. 'You're leaving us ?' Yoona frowning , she focus on Kikwang. Kikwang hold her hands tightly. 'I'm not leaving you and Sooyeon. I need to solve something with Jimmy. He need my help.' Kikwang explaining to Yoona.

'I will be there for a week.' Kikwang continue before Yoona ask something more. Yoona move and sit on the bed. Kikwang did the same. 'Then , who is going to be with us if you're not around.' Yoona seem a little disappointed with that.

'Yoona , I'll just being here. Not so long , just a week. If I'm not here , Sooyeon will be with you. I promise you that I'm not taking a long time. I'll be back directly after I've done with my work.'

'Really ?' Yoona ask. Not so confirm.

Kikwang nod. Yoona pout. She's not happy when Kikwang going to leave them. It's because she really feel so happy and like being protect when Kikwang with him.

'Yah , don't be so sad.' Kikwang hug her. Yoona hug him too.

I'm so busy lately so I don't have many time like usual to re-edit this chapter. Sorry if there's grammar and english errors.

I already remember again what happen in the story. So , this is it. Hope you'll like it.

Please comment and subscribe.