Chapter 31

My Heart Only For You

Yoona POV

I didn't believe that Seohyun can know about this big secret. No one except for me and Kikwang oppa that know about this story. But now , it's Seohyun , the third person that know about Sooyeon. 'So , Sooyeon is really Donghae oppa's daughter ? Are you really sure you telling me the truth ?' Seohyun looking so shock. Maybe after everything that I told her just now. I know it's shocking. It's shocking me as well when she know about all my secret.

'Yes , it's Donghae's daughter. About two years ago , we make a mistake. A really big mistake that make me end up pregnant to his daughter. But he is too rude and just dumped me like that. His mother...'

I close my mouth directly because I could tell anything that's happen between me and Mrs Lee. I'm so scare to think about that anymore. It's giving me hard time when I remembering it.

'Mother ? Whose mother ?'

'Seohyun , I'm so sorry but this matter , I can't share it with you. I'm feeling so awkward to tell you about this. Enough that you know about Sooyeon and Lee Donghae. I didn't want all this making me more sad and thinking too much. I have family now and I want to forget everything that happen in the past.' Seohyun smile and she take my hand.

'I will always supporting you , unnie. Trust me that you will be happy in your life. I never thought that you've facing so many hard time in your life. I hope I know it earlier and can help you but I can't do anything now.' she already crying at the time. I didn't know that my story can make her being so touch.

'It's not your fault , Seohyun.' I tell her and wipe her tears using my thumbs. Then , we pull each others into a hug. I'm also crying as well when the memories playing in my mind again. I'm really sad. But after I'm sharing my story with Seohyun , I didn't feel too burdening now. I'm feeling so light because someone ready to support me after Kikwang oppa.

'Unnie , did you love Donghae oppa ?' Seohyun suddenly asking something. I also didn't know how I'm going to answer the question. I'm still confuse with my feeling too.

'I didn't know , Seo. He always make me comfortable like usual but when with him , I also feel so scare. I'm scare of losing Sooyeon and he take Sooyeon from me. What I think now just being with Kikwang oppa and achieve the happy family with him. I'm thinking that I'm going to give him a heir.' I said to Seohyun what I'm thinking in my mind right now. Seohyun looking at me with a smile print on her face.

'That's good , unnie. I bet he really want heir. I also think it's a good idea , unnie. But are you sure about this ?' we break the hug and looking at each others.

'I didn't know. My heart keep saying that he is my destiny and he is the one that can make me happy but sometime my heart said the opposite when with Donghae. I'm so confuse. But building a happy family with Kikwang oppa was my attention since we got married. I want to forget my pass.'

'I know it's hard for you , unnie. But trust me that time will heal your wound inside your heart because Donghae oppa. The time also will make you and Kikwang oppa happy one day. As human , we just have to planning our journey but we can't change our fate.'

'Woah , you're so intelligent now. I'm proud that you're my friend. You're actually like my own sister , Seohyun. I really love you.' I pull her into my embrace again and she rubbing my back. 'I love you too , Yoona unnie. Your life really make me touch. I will always supporting you and you need to remember that.' Seohyun , aish she is so kind girl. I'm so happy now and I'm so calm. Really , really , really calm. Hundreds time calm that usual. Suddenly , Sooyeon crying and make us break the hug and trying to comforting her together.

|| Donghae's Room ||

Donghae POV

Why I'm feeling something so special with Sooyeon ? I'm very sure that something is not right about Sooyeon. It's like I've any relationship with her , like she is my daughter with Yoona. She has too many similarities with me. I need to investigate about this. If she really my daughter , what I'm going to do ? No , you must investigate about this first. It's too important for you. I take my handphone and want to call the detective but I get a phone call from Haehyun. I smiling alone when I know the phone call from him.

[conversation between Donghae and Haehyun]

Donghae :

Hello , son. How are you ?

Haehyun :

I'm fine here , thank you. Appa , when you're going to be here ? I really miss you so much.

Donghae :

I also miss you my son. I will be home soon. Before that , how's your school ?

Haehyun :

It's so great , appa. There's a event at my school soon. I hope you can be here quickly and celebrating the event with me at school.

Donghae :

What kind of event ? Sport event ?

Haehyun :

Yes , it's sport event. For your information , I'm chosen by the teacher to represent our class in running event. I'm so happy.

Donghae :

That's good. I'm so proud of you , son.

Haehyun :

Oh , I forget to tell you something.

Donghae :

What is it ?

Haehyun :

It's about omma. Yesterday , she come back to our house. She looking for you appa but I told her that you're at the Jeju right now.

What did she want ?

Haehyun :

Looking for you maybe.

Donghae :

Okay , thank you for the information.

Haehyun :

Okay. Appa , I need to leave now. I'm going to SaRang's house now to study with her. Bye , I miss you !!

Donghae :

Bye , I miss you too !!

[end of the conversation]

Why Sunye suddenly looking for me ? Didn't I've told her for not looking at me anymore. What that girl want actually ? I really didn't understand her. Aish , so trouble girl. I really hate that she looking for me whether we already break up.

Yoona POV

I pass by Donghae oppa's room at the time. I'm not purposely heard about his conversation with someone that he mention as son. Is it his son ? Did he really has son with Sunye ?

|| Beach (night) ||

Donghae POV

I'm feeling so calm when I'm walking along the beach tonight. The wind so cold and nice. The view looking so much beautiful that making me so happy and not thinking anymore about my problem. I will be really happy if Yoona is here with me. I really miss to walking hand in hand with her again. I really miss the moment we're together.

When I'm looking around the beach , my eyes looking at a corner where I found someone that's really familiar there. It's Yoona. What she's doing at this time at the beach ? She also alone here ? So I deciding to approach her.

'Hi , can I joining you ?'

I saw something weird. She just wiping her tears. Did she just crying but about what ? About missing Kikwang again ? If it's about Kikwang , I didn't want to hear that anymore. I'm feeling to disgusting when heard his name mention again by someone here , in front of me. 'Sure.' she simply answering me.

She already giving me a permission so I take a sit beside her. It's being so awkward with her just beside me , like the first time we met about years ago. 'Did you have a problem ?' it's the question that I ask just to make sure there's no awkwardness between us. I just trying to start a conversation with her. 'No , I didn't have any problem. Donghae , I'm going back to Seoul tomorrow.' she tell me. I'm so suprise.

'It's still early. You didn't want to enjoy here.' I'm asking her. She shake her head.

'I need to Seoul. I need to help my husband with his company.' so she still think about Kikwang until now. I think there's no more space for me in her heart now. It's so hurting me.

'I'm leaving now. Thank for accompanying me here.' she stand up and walking away from me. This time , I'm not going to stop her but just letting her go.

Yoona POV

I didn't know why I'm giving him the permission to sit beside me. But after the conversation with him , I'm feeling a little calm. My mind just now really confuse that make me crying and can't think positively. But why it's so easy for me to talk with him. My words to him , it's suppose to be cold but it's so warm. I didn't know so I'm just leaving the place before anything make me feeling more confuse. Then , my handphone vibrate and I get a text message from Kikwang oppa. My heart jumping happily when I know it's him messaging me now. I quickly want to read the message.

From : Lee Kikwang

To : Lee Yoona

I have really bad news. I just informed by Jimmy that we need to settle something here. So , I think the number of day for me being here will increase starting tonight. I will come back in just five or maybe a week from now. I really miss you and Sooyeon. Kiss Sooyeon for me. I love you , my wife.

He is still sweet like usual and so kind guy. If he always be like this , I think I'm the happiest girl in this world. Having really sweet husband with him. He always informing me everything about his schedule and not to make worry. I like his style so much , so gentleman.

Kikwang POV

I just want to give Yoona a surprise actually. That's why I've text her and telling her that I'm going home in another a week. But actually , my work here already solve and I'm also allow to Korea the day after tomorrow. I'm going to give her big surprise and I also bought something for her. I hope she will like it.

Chapter 31 updated.

It's really a long time I'm not updating this story. Huh , I'm really happy with the vacation and now I'm feeling so happy and calm. This story I've write when I'm on my vacation. Writing during the vacation with my friends really giving me more ideas how to express this story and I remember enough this story. I hope you like it too.

I already write for the next chapter but I'm not going to update it first. I will update once you've giving the comments. So , don't forget to leave your comment and subscribe to my story. I'm waiting !!