Chapter 32

My Heart Only For You

|| YoonKwang's Mansion ||

Yoona POV

I'm feeling so tired. I just arrived at my house about an hour ago. Woah , I really miss this house. I just being in Jeju for three days but I'm really miss this house so much.

'Mrs Lee , let me take Sooyeon to her bedroom.' the babysitter said. I nod and handing my daughter to the babysitter. 'Oh , make sure you give her bath with warm water. She is not really well now.' I'm informing the babysitter. She just nod and I know she will hear what I ask her to do. I slowly walking to my bedroom and laying down on my bed.

On the side table , my eyes keep looking at the picture on the side table. It's my picture and Kikwang oppa on our wedding day. I still remember what happened between us before the wedding happened.

>> flashback <<

|| 2 years and half ago - Sydney ||

'You're so beautiful , Yoona.' Seulong praised his sister. Yoona looked at herself on the mirror. Looked herself in the wedding dress. Yoona stared at Seulong and she felt so guilty that she had to lied about her baby's father.

'I'm really sure that Kikwang will be the best husband for you.' Seulong so confident when he said that.

Yoona fake smiled.

'I need to greet the guest. Don't be so nervous.' Seulong kissed Yoona's forehead and leaved the room. 'This is wrong. I can't keep lying and I can't letting Kikwang oppa's life ruin just because of me.' Yoona talked to herself and the tears started to wet and ruined her make up.

The door of the room opened and Yoona shocked with the appearance of Kikwang. Kikwang approached Yoona and kneel in front of her. 'What happen ? Why did you cry ?' Kikwang touched Yoona's hand and another hand wiped the tears away from Yoona's face.

'Let's just cancel this marriage.' Yoona said while sobbed.

'I can't ruining your life. I didn't want to burdening anyone including you. You have your own life but it's will turn to the bad day in your life if you still marry with me. I'm the girl that pregnant with another guy's baby. You're just a replacement of him. I didn't want you to be the replacement.' Yoona continued her words. Kikwang looked at her , full with concern and worried that the marriage will cancel.

'You're not ruining my life. Look , everyone know this baby is mine. So , stop talking that it's Donghae hyung's baby. It's mine now and I'm going to marry you. I'm going to protect and make sure you're safe in your life. I didn't want anyone to insulting you for having a baby without father. I'm ready for being with you , Yoona. For the rest of my life , I will choosing you.' Kikwang tried to reassured Yoona about his decision.

'I'm so thankful that you're here with me. Thank you for being with me. I'm so lonely without you with me. Thank you.' Yoona cried more harder. Kikwang stood up and pulled Yoona into a tight grip.

'No need to thank me. I'm doing this because you're my friend.' Kikwang explained. Yoona nodded and hugged Kikwang too.

And it's also because I'm loving you so much. I rather to sacrifice my life just for you. You're the first thing in my life.

>> end of flashback <<

'Maybe Seulong oppa is right. You're the best husband for me. I know it now. But for me , you're not only the best but you're really perfect husband that's always being with me and protecting me. Hm... I miss you , please be here soon.'

|| Lee's Mansion ||

Donghae POV

I also deciding to Seoul. It's useless that I'm being in Jeju Island because Yoona or Sooyeon are not there. It's just a few hours separating with Sooyeon but I really miss her so much now. Why my feeling become like this ? It's so sudden that I love Kikwang's daughter.

'Lee Donghae !!'

I looking at the entrance and saw Sunye. She is proudly entering the house. 'What are you doing here ?' I ask her. She smirk and then rudely take a sit on the couch opposite to me.

'Wonder why I'm here ?'

'Of course. We already divorce but why you still looking for me. I also know from Haehyun that you looking for me.'

'So that kid told you. He is really obey to my instruction. I love him. Okay , I'm going to straight to my point. I need three million from you.' she telling me and making me so shock. She just asking me for the big amount of money. I wonder what she want to do with the money.

'Give me the reason why I should lend it for you.' I'm asking her.

'You want to know the reason. Well , I know the big secret that your mother hiding from you. The big secret that really can change your life. And the last reason because I need it because I'm planning to open the business.'

What she talking about ? What the big secret that she mentioning just now. I really want to know about that. 'What secret ?' I'm asking for the clue from her. I really hoping she can give me a hint.

'It's about two or three years ago.' she easily answer it. I'm curious now.

'Tell me what is it ?'

'NO !! Give me the money and I will tell you about the secret. Remember , it's about your future , Lee Donghae. So you decide , give me the money or not ?' this girl , she just threatening me. I really want to know about the secret but what I'm going to answer her. What if she lying ?

'You're liar so it's not easy for me to trust you.' I exclaim.

'Oh , really ! Hurm.... So , I will not telling you the secret then. I'm leaving now. You also not trusting me.'

God , my mind really want to know what it's now. What I'm going to say to this girl ? Should I agree ?

'Wait !! I agree. I'll transfer the money in your account.' she turn her body to me and smirk.

'God boy. I also will post the information to you soon.' she directly leaving the house. I'm become really suspicious about the secret now. What kind of secret that my mother hiding from me ?

'Hae , you're here ?' I saw my mother coming out from the guest room. 'Yes. My meeting at Jeju already finish. I think I should back here direct.' I'm telling her. She smile and nodding.

When looking at my mother , I didn't think she keeping something from me. I also didn't know why Sunye said that there's big secret about my mother. 'Omma , did you have something to tell me ?' why suddenly I asking that to her.

'No , why ?'

'Nothing. I'm going now.' I quickly walking to my bedroom on the second floor.

|| next day ||

Yoona POV

Today I'm back to my usual office. I really miss to working inside this office. Maybe today I think I can spend more time here with doing all my job. I want to complete the theme for the resort so that everything gonna be smoothly soon.

Knock !! Knock !! Knock !! Knock !!

I look at the entrance and saw Yoseob. 'Oh , it's you. Come in.' I'm giving him the permission. I'm very happy to see him. 'So how's your holiday ?' Yoseob asking me and he take a sit on the chair in front of my desk.

'You know that I'm not going to a vacation , right. By the way , it's really good place. After being there , I think I've many ideas that I can combine in my mind.'

'That's great. I'm bet you get the best design soon. But , you know your job not only advertising but you also sometime being decorator right ?'

I just nod. I know my job when I'm already becoming advertising manager. Too many job that I need to handles for each of the project. Decorating is not really hard for me , I really love decorating and it's like my hobby already.

'Oh , have Mr Lee call you and informing when he is going to come back ?' I'm curious if Kikwang oppa telling something different to Yoseob too.

'Mr Lee call me this morning. He told me that he will come back next week.' so Kikwang oppa also told that to him. Why you're suspecting your husband , Yoona ? I know he always giving surprise but I'm not thinking this time he will giving me any surprise. 'Mr Lee Donghae from Lee's Corp will be here soon. Can you handle him ? He want to know about the progress.' Yoseob speak.

Wait , isn't he is in Jeju Island with Seohyun and Kyuhyun. But why he can be here ? I thought tomorrow is their flight. Why he can be here now ? It's so weird.

'Okay. I will just handle that matter with him. Yoseob , can you help me to finding another secretary for me ?'

'You already have one. Did you need two secretary ?'

'I think I'm going to fired that secretary. You know that she always talking on the phone with her boyfriend. When I'm asking her to take file for me and arrange my appointment , she didn't did it. I'm so stress with her.' I become really serious about that. The secretary that I have now really annoying and irritating me so much.

Yoseob chuckle.

'Okay , I will find one. I need to leave now. Mr Lee will be here soon. Bye !!'

'Bye !!' he leave and I'm continuing with my job. It's still many job I need to handle.

>> about twenty minutes later <<

Donghae just arrived at the Jimmy's Cooperation. It's take him a long time to be there because he also busy man. 'Please follow this way.' there's a girl that showing advertising manager's room to Donghae. Donghae just follow her until they arrive.

'Thank you for showing me the way.' Donghae thanking her. 'No problem.' the girl move away from the area.

Knock !! Knock !! Knock !!

He knock the door before entering the door. 'Come in !!' he smile when he heard Yoona's voice. She just giving the permission to entering the office. Donghae open the door slowly and entering the office. Yoona look at the entrance and startled when she saw it's Donghae.

She removing the spectacle that she wear and put it aside. 'Oh , you're here already. Please take a sit.' Yoona greeting him warmly. She still not suitable with the situation but she has to be comfortable because Donghae is their client in the company. Donghae take a sit on the couch.

Yoona taking the file and joining Donghae. 'Here the new design. I just complete it about twenty minutes ago.' Yoona pass the file with the new theme design. Donghae take it and look at the design.

'It's so beautiful and amazing.' Donghae praising the theme design. Yoona smile.

'About the other thing , can we discuss now. I'm taking over my husband's duty for today.' Yoona telling. Donghae just nod. He just agree with Yoona. They start to working together and discussing about their project together. During their cooperation , no awkwardness between them anymore.

An hour already pass and it's already lunch hour. The office already empty but Yoona and Donghae still discussing about their project. Donghae once glance on his watch.

'It's already lunch hour. You're not going to grab your lunch.' Donghae asking and his eyes looking at Yoona.

'No , I'm busy here. You can go for lunch if you're hungry. I need to solve this.' Yoona stand up and suddenly Donghae pull her wrist that make she end up sitting on Donghae's lap. Their eyes meet and they just freeze at that time. Yoona's hands on his shoulders and Donghae's arm around Yoona's waist. Everyone that looking at their position will be really jealous.

We're just close. Please , don't beat so fast my heart. I'm so nervous now. Yoona thought.

I'm so happy that I still can smell your scent. God , I really miss her scent. I really miss everything about her. Donghae thought too.

Without he expect his action , Donghae leaning closer to Yoona and leave no space between them. His lip gently crash on Yoona's lip and he kiss her so passionately. Yoona really shock with the action and she trying to pull away but her feeling didn't allowing it. Instead , she kiss Donghae back. Donghae is really happy that Yoona positively respond to his kiss. His hand caressing Yoona's hair and they already float into the passionate kiss.

'YOONA !! DONGHAE !! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ??'

Chapter 32 updated.

Okay , there's a quiz for you. If you're interested , please answer this question. If you're correct , I will give you karma. Only the five person that answer it correct will get the karma Hurry up !!

Question :

a. Who is the person that caught Yoona and Donghae kissing in the office ?

Prize :

* The first place will get 10 karma

* The second place will get 9 karma

* The third place will get 9 karma

* The forth place will get 8 karma

* The fifth place will get 8 karma

Hurry up and guess !! (I just boring and didn't know what to do with the karma I got so I held a contest.)

Don't forget to leave your comments too. *wink*