Chapter 33

My Heart Only For You

'Yoona !! Donghae !! What are you doing ??'

Both of Donghae and Yoona quickly break apart from the passionate kiss after they heard someone shouting at them. When they looking at the door , they're really shock when they saw...KIKWANG !! The most shock is Yoona because she thought her husband still in Sydney and she didn't know how he can be there.

'O-oppa !!' Yoona quickly stand up from Donghae's lap after she realise her position at the time. Kikwang rapidly get inside the office and give a punch to Donghae. 'YOU !! HOW DARE YOU KISS MY WIFE !!' Kikwang is really angry at the time and continuing to punch Donghae. 'Oppa , stop it.' Yoona trying to stop Kikwang but she didn't success with just using a words. 'Oppa , you're hurting him.' after hear that from Yoona , Kikwang stop and looking at her.

Inside Kikwang's eyes , there's full with the tears and pain. 'So , this is the reason why you being so weird nowadays. You still love him.' Kikwang said and tears drop from his eyes. Yoona feeling so guilty when she saw the tears.

She is approaching Kikwang. 'O-oppa , listen to me. I can explain that to you. Please...' Yoona telling Kikwang. She also already crying. Kikwang looking at another direction and not facing Yoona anymore. 'I don't need an explanation anymore. Enough with what I saw. I never thought this. How could you cheating on me.' Kikwang sound so angry and he immediately get to the outside after that. Yoona glance at Donghae that's in pain. 'I'm sorry I can't help you but I love my husband more.' Yoona said and running to get Kikwang.

So , you love him more than me ?

Kikwang POV

I never thought what I just saw is actually real. I'm feeling really weak now and lose hope because of them. I really hate them. What punishment did you give to me , God ? Why I should get the punishment ? All this while , I trying my best to make her happy. I sacrife anything just to be with her. How can this happen ?

'Oppa , listen to me first. I need to explain something to you. Please listen to me.' Yoona suddenly appear in front of my eyes and blocking my way. Her hand hanging on my left arm. I quickly shrug off her hand and looking directly into her eyes. I know that I'm just crying that time but I'm so sad that she just cheating on me. 'Like I said , I didn't need any explanation , Yoona. Looking at you and Donghae kissing , it's enough to make me hurt so badly !!' I half shouting at her that time. I'm so tired to exclaiming to her. I just come back from Sydney and directly being here just to be with my wife.

'Oppa... I didn't kiss him...'

*slap*

I'm startled too that I'm just slapping her on her face. This is the first time that I'm slap her. I never hurting her before whether we have a fight sometime. 'Don't you dare to denying it !! I saw with my eyes that both of you kissing !! Did you think I'm BLIND !! Yes , before I'm blind with your love but not today. I really hate you !!'

She looking so shock with my words. She still covering her cheek using her palm. I didn't know if it's the slap really hurting her or not but for me , what she did is hurting me more than that. 'O-oppa , please don't hate me.' she said , sound like begging.

'Why I can't ? You're hurting me , Yoona. Did you know that I'm really hurt because of you now ? I'm so stupid in this world because you're my wife !!' I emphasising the last sentence for her. She looking at me and crying so hard. She touch my hand. 'Oppa , I'm so sorry.' she trying to get my forgiveness but my heart already broken. I really can't do anything for now. It's so hurting me. So I decide just to get away from that place rapidly before my heart melt by her lamentation.

'Oppa !!!' this time I ignoring her and walking away from the office. Luckily there's no one during lunch at my office. If there's someone else , I will be really shame in front of them because of my wife attitude.

Yoona POV

It's all my fault. I shouldn't kiss Donghae oppa just now. You're really stupid , Yoona. You just hurting someone that's really love and care for you. Stupid Yoona. You always make anyone suffer because of you. I'm feeling so guilty and angry with myself now.

'Yoona , are you okay ?'

Donghae oppa hold my shoulders. 'Did he hurting you so hard. Are you okay ?' his hand caressing my cheek that slapped by Kikwang oppa. I rudely shrug off his hands from me and looking angrily at him.

'WHY YOU HAVE TO APPEAR AGAIN IN MY LIFE !! BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID ACTION AGAIN , I'M SUFFER. I MAKE THE PERSON THAT ALREADY SACRIFICE FOR ME HURT BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU ALWAYS RUINING MY LIFE. I HAVE YOU !! WHY YOU HAVE TO APPEAR !!'

Donghae POV

After hearing all her words. It's making me feeling so hurt because of that. At the same time , I'm feeling so guilty toward Kikwang so sudden. I didn't know why I'm feeling too guilty toward him. I should just feeling happy because I almost success make them separate. They're quarrelling now.

I look at her condition again. I tell you , her cheek looking so red , really red. I'm so angry with Kikwang because he just hurting this innocent girl. How could he did it. Yoona is really kind , it's not her fault. I'm the one that start to kiss her. 'Yoona , let's go to the clinic. Your cheek so red. I'm worry about you.' I'm telling her.

'Just forget about me. Go !! Go away from here !! I didn't want to see your face anymore.' she keep trying to expel me from her. I can't just leave her like that , she looking so pale that time. I'm feeling so worry about her. 'Just go !!' she push me away from her.

'Okay , I will go. Just make sure you meet the doctor. You looking so pale.' I advising her and like she want , I walking away from him. From far , I can hear that she is crying heavily. It's feel like I want always to be by her side. Every time beside her. I love you , Im Yoona.

|| YoonKwang's Mansion ||

Yoona just arrived at her mansion about an hour later. She trapped with the traffic jam on her way to her mansion. Yoona quickly get inside the mansion. 'Ahhhhhh !' Yoona fell on the floor when she suddenly step on something that's sharp and hurting her feet. 'Mrs Lee , are you okay ?' the maid help Yoona.

'I'm okay. Ahjumma , what happen here ?' her eyes widen open when she looking inside her mansion accurately. The mansion really looking so mess and dirty with the broken glasses. Yoona look at one side , where's there should be many frames with their family pictures hanging against the wall. She trying to stand up with the support of the maid.

'Who destroying the pictures ? Why the pictures are all broken ?' Yoona asking and looking at those pictures that spreading on the floor. It's all already broken and ruined. 'It's Mr Lee. He come back and .....and...and..' the maid pause and couldn't speak anymore. 'What he do ? Did he destroying this ?' Yoona half crying that time.

'Yes ,Mrs Lee. He looking so angry when he come back. We , the maids so scare with him when he suddenly start to throw everything inside the house. He also destroying all the pictures.' the maid explaining everything to Yoona.

'Mrs Lee , your feet is bleeding because of the glass , let me treat it first.' Yoona just neglect what the maid said she still walking with her feet injure. Yoona look on the floor and found his favourite picture. It's their wedding picture. Whether it's not sweet moment at the time but for her now , it's the sweetest picture. She pick up the picture and clean it from the glasses with she already crying. 'Where's Mr Lee now ?'

'Inside his room. Packing....' Yoona so shock when she heard the maid said that Kikwang is packing. She immediately running to her bedroom on the second floor. Yoona open the door and found Kikwang. He is busily packing his clothes and things. 'Oppa ? Where are you going ?' Yoona asking , become panic and sad. 'It's not your business. I just can't live here anymore. It's hurting me seeing you.' Kikwang answering her coldly. Yoona approach Kikwang and hugging him from the back , tightly.

Kikwang stand stonily in his position. Not saying anything , not moving even inches and just stay like the stone. 'Don't leave me...I'm so sorry...I need you...' Yoona begging to Kikwang while crying. Her tears already wetting Kikwang's shirt. Kikwang feel it but he just ignoring it and tears also rolling down from his eyes but he quickly wipe it. 'You don't need me , you just pity with me. I'm sorry that I can't give anything for you. I'm really sorry. I need time to think about this. I need to be alone.' Kikwang release Yoona's arms slowly from him and continue to zipping his bag. Yoona looking at Kikwang and crying. She can't do anything after she heard what Kikwang said. She keep thinking about that.

'Treat your feet. It's will hurting you more.' Kikwang notice that before he leave.

Yoona look at Kikwang that's become really far from him. Step by step that he stepping , making him more farthest from Yoona. Yoona sitting on the bedside and crying. 'I love you , don't leave me. I love you so much.' Yoona finally afford to said those three precious words. Unluckily , Kikwang already leaving and he couldn't hear it directly from Yoona's mouth.

Chapter 33 updated.

Hey , readers !! So , don't blame it on me if this story got some drama. It's based on true story but I trying to change a little to make it's fun.

If you didn't like drama it's okay but if you're going comment , don't cursing !! I didn't like it. Well , I've through it before. Because of my story have some drama , they PM me and angry at me. It's not your story !! If you didn't like the drama it's okay but my advise please check on the tag of the story before reading the story. If there's drama , so that's mean the story content drama scene !! (I'm not angry but I disappointed with that attitude that make me losing my hope on continuing my story. I crying because of that. Sometime , I'm planning like to leave AFF)

Anyway , congratulation to Eunhae87 (10 karma) and PandaHae (9) for answering the quiz correctly. I will give your karma soon but please wait. I will fulfil my promise. To lisa_kudo , even you're not answering correctly but I'm still giving you the karma , 9 karma and you're like the third winner as well..Thank you for three of you that kindly guess the quiz..I love you !