Chapter 16

My Heart Only For You

Day 3

The relationship between Donghae and Yoona going so well. Now , they're so cordial. They're now always communicates , joking and teasing each others. In just three day , Yoona finally know that Donghae is not bad like she thought before. For her now , Donghae is really kind , helpful and honest guy. He's not the type of guys that's like taking an advantage on girls.

'Yoona , can you wake up Donghae ? Breakfast are ready.' Mrs Yang enjoined Yoona. Yoona obeyed and walking to Donghae's room.

KNOCK ! KNOCK ! KNOCK !

Yoona knocked the wooden door but no respond. She tried to knock again and still there's no respond. 'Lee Donghae !' Yoona called for his name. Yoona hold the knobdoor and twisted it.

CLACK !

The door easily open. So the door not locked from inside. Yoona slowly pushed the door and entered the bedroom. 'All black and blue colour.' Yoona looked around the bedroom. Like Yoona said , all in the bedroom are black and blue colour.

'What ? He still sleep at this time.' Yoona spoke with her slow tone.

She step forward and reached at the bed. Donghae still sleeping peacefully on the bed. Yoona sat on the bed beside Donghae. She's about to tapped his shoulder at the time but she cancelled it suddenly. Instead , she kept looking at his handsome and cute face.

He's like a baby when he sleep so peaceful like this. He's so cute and handsome. He also kind toward me. In my life , this is the first time I'm so happy like this after my parents passed away....God , why my heart always happy and beating so fast when I'm with him like this. Answer me...Is it LOVE ? Impossible it's love. It's only a few days I spend my time with him. Hurm....Lee Donghae , if I love you what you're going to do ? I didn't know your feeling toward me.

Her right hand caressed Donghae's cheek. Yoona always smiled when she looked at him. Like she thought , that guy really cute and handsome. Suddenly , Donghae touched her hand. Yoona shocked and hastily want removed her hand but Donghae grasped it tightened. Yoona weird and nervous. Is he already awake or not ? But why his eyes still close ? Yoona thought.

'Don't leave me....I need you....i don't want to be alone....omma , please....' he murmured something. Yoona heard everything he said. He's sweated at the time on his forehead.

Yoona took a tissue from the side table and wiped his sweaty forehead.'I will not leave you...I'll be here for you...' Yoona whispered to Donghae. Donghae smiled in his sleep.

So he miss his mother. But his mother is at home , right ? Why he said to his mother not to leave him alone ? It's weird.

Yoona rapidly removing her hand as Donghae already awake totally. 'You're here ?' Donghae opened his eyes and saw Yoona. Yoona nodded. 'Quickly , wake up ! Let's have a breakfast.' Yoona told. 'I'm still sleepy.' Donghae moaned.

'Come on , Donghae. You want me to kiss and then you're going to awake ?'

Yoona shocked with her words just now. She directly covered and stand up.'What did you said ?' Donghae asked again. He just acted he didn't heard it but he actually heard it clearly.

'N-n-nothing...' Yoona rapidly ran out from the bedroom. Donghae giggled. 'Good idea , Yoona. It's good too if you want to kiss me just to make me awake. Like sleeping beauty.' Donghae felt so happy that morning.

Meanwhile , Yoona back to the dinner table with her face so red. It's not become red because of tired or instead because she shocked with her stupid words just now. 'Yoona , are you okay ?' Mr Yang asked.

'I'm okay.' Yoona took the cup of tea and sipped it slowly. Not long after that , Donghae came and have a seat next to Yoona. Yoona not looked at him anymore. She still thought about what she said and it's kept played in her mind. It's also make her blushed.

Donghae glanced at Yoona and smiled. 'Both of you having a fight ?' Mrs Yang asked. She weird when looked at the awkwardness between them. 'We're okay. Right , Yoona ?' Donghae placed his arm on Yoona's shoulders , showed they're okay like usual.

'T-t-that's true.'

'Why are you stuttering ?'

'Nothing. I'm feeling so cold suddenly.' Yoona lied. Donghae chuckled. Mr Yang and Mrs Yang looked around. 'It's hot here.' Mr Yang said. Yoona smiled. 'Maybe she got a fever.' Donghae teased Yoona. Yoona hit his arm.

The grandparents already weird with their attitude. So weird because they doesn't know anything.

After the breakfast , Yoona went to the garden and found Donghae that's sat on the bench alone. Yoona approached him and sat next to him on the bench.

Donghae still didn't notice Yoona at the time. He pensive and thinking something. Yoona looked at Donghae , felt weird. 'Hae , are you okay ?'

Donghae looked down to the green grass.'Nothing. I'm okay.' Donghae lied. But Yoona knew about his problem.'I know you have a problem. I heard...everything , Hae. You can share it with me...I'll be a good listener for you.' Yoona placed her hand on Donghae's shoulders.

'I...I miss my mother so much , Yoona...she come in my dream last night....'

'Sorry if I ask. Didn't your mother just at home. Why you're so sad ? It's not like she's not in this world anymore.'

'Everyone thought she's is my mother , the person who raise me but they're wrong at that part. She's not my biological mother. She's actually my aunty. My mother...she died 5 years ago....because want to save me from the accident....I'm so stubborn....and because of me , she leave me forever.. After that my father married with my aunty and became my new mother...but no one can replace my mother in my heart...even in my dream she always appear with her teary eyes , her body full with blood....sometime rhe asking me to help her but I can't reach her... She missing and said goodbye...'

Tears rolled down his cheeks. Yoona's eyes widely opened , so shocked with what she heard. Yoona touched and grasped his hand tightly. Then , she pulled that guy into a warm hug. 'I miss her so much. That's all my fault. Everything gonna be okay if I'm not being so stubborn. I shouldn't be that drunk and make my mother sacrificed her life for me.' Donghae sobbed. He was so sad at the time.

Yoona rubbed his back and said ,'That's not totally your fault. It's fate. Fate always playing with us. Sometime we're happy and sometime we're sad. We can't control our happiness or grief. It's our fate. Please...calm down..and don't blame yourself.. I promise you that I'll be here for you until you ask me to leave you...I'm here for you.' Donghae responded and hugged Yoona too. 'Thank you...' Donghae said while they're hugged each others , grandparents Yang and Eunjung looked at them. They heard their conversation and joined crying. 'Grandma , Yoona is the best for Hae oppa.' Eunjung said , wiped her tears on her cheeks.

'Donghae never tell anyone about this before. But he told Yoona about his life.'

'Maybe he thought Yoona so special. He can felt that she's the best for himself. Everyone will comfortable when someone we love comforted ourselves.

- 2.45 p.m -

'Where are we going actually ?' Yoona asked. It's almost an hour they walked in the forest.'It's surprise. ' Donghae said and pulled Yoona's hand. They walked together and about three minutes later , they stopped. There stopped at the waterfall inside the forest.

'Taaadaaa !' Donghae released her hand. Yoona froze and opened widely. 'It's so beautiful. Oh my God , it's so beautiful.' Yoona couldn't said anything except for those words. The view at the waterfall become her focused. The nature over there look so calm , fresh and green.

* Click to the picture of WATERFALL

'Hey , come here. Join me.' Yoona heard someone shouted at her. She found where the voice come from and found Donghae already sat near the stream. Yoona smiled and nodded. Slowly , she jumped on the rock carefully and reached beside Donghae. 'The water is so clear and clean.'

'People said the water from the mountain. But I didn't know it's true or not.' Donghae told what he knew so far. He always visited that place that's why he knew it. 'Everything in this village so beautiful and amazing. You know , this is the first time I see something so beautiful like this.' Yoona said. She closed her eyes and felt the fresh nature.

You most beautiful for me. Im Yoona , I love you so much. How I'm going to confess it ? How ? I scare if you'll reject me.

'Yoona , do you want to play under the waterfall ?' Donghae asked.

'No. I didn't bring any change cloth. So it's no.' Yoona said. Donghae make a long face. 'Come on , Yoona. You'll regret it if you don't try.' Donghae said to Yoona. His eyes blinked to Yoona and like the puppy eyes. 'Puppy eyes. Okay , let's go.' Yoona acceded.

After removed their shoes , they together get under the waterfall. They enjoyed themselves played with the water. Donghae started to disturbed Yoona and splashed the water to her. 'Yah !' Yoona angry and pout. Donghae just laughed when Yoona were all wet. Then Yoona repay that and splashed the water to Donghae. At the end , both of Yoona and Donghae having a sweet moment.

After an hour played with the water , they back to the stream side.

'How is it ?'

'It's so cool being here. The water so...ahh...*sneeze*...cold.'

Donghae chuckled when Yoona sneeze and tried to finished her words after that. It's so cute for him. 'Tomorrow gonna be the last day here.' Donghae reminded. Yoona nodded and she looked so sad at the time.

'I hope I can be here for a long time.'

'Me too but we have a duty as a student and childs.'

'That's true. So , where are we going for tomorrow ?' Yoona asked excitedly. Donghae thought. 'Tomorrow ? Oh , there's festival every weekend at the time square. Let's go.' Yoona showed her thumb up.

'Let's go for a party tonight at the beach.'

'PARTY ! I love it. But whose organise it ?'

'Eunjung. It's her birthday today.'

'Okay.' Yoona just affirm and not said anything after that.

20 minutes later

On Yoona's wish , she want to stay at the waterfall for a while and enjoy the view. Donghae just agreed because he know this is the first time that girl being there.

Yoona looked around the place and Yoona at last stared at Donghae that busily take a pictures used his iPhone.

'Why are you looking at me , Im Yoona ?' Donghae noticed it. Yoona hastily changed her sight.

'No , I'm not.' she denied.

'Let me guess. Maybe because I'm so handsome today or maybe you like me ? Am I right , Im Yoona.'

How did he know. I must keep lying or my secret going to blurt. Yoona thought.

'Handsome ? Are you crazy ? For me you're not handsome. And I'm not like you. How can I like you ? You're not my taste at all. You're out of my package.'

'Out of your package ! Anyway , want to know something. Actually you're my ideal type. With those two big eyes , the smooth skin , natural beauty and has a nice forehead.'

Donghae bravely admitted to Yoona. Yoona already blushed and looked at another direction. Is it true ? Yoona thought.

It's true , Yoona. You're not only my ideal type but the person that I love so much.

Chapter 16 , the third day of YoonHae moment from four days. How is it ? Before that I'm going to say sorry that I update late for today. I'm too busy with the problem with my blackberry. I need to send it to be repair.

*For the Eunjung's party , I'll update with Day 4. I can't continue anymore , I'm so tired and sleepy.*

Please leave your comments and please SUBSCRIBE.

I love You.