Chapter 56

My Heart Only For You

Kikwang POV

Talking with the guests make me tired and exhaust suddenly. 'Honey , I need to take a break. Can you handle them by yourself ?' I whisper to Yoona. It's not respecting them if I say loudly and can make my wife and me look bad in front of them too. 'Of course. I will handle them with Seohyun here. Just go and take some rest. I know you're tired.' she caress my cheek and peck a kiss on my lip. I smile and kiss her on her forehead. 'Excuse me , I need to somewhere for a while.' after excuse myself , I walk to the table , want to get something to drink.

I get the wine from table and walk to the large glass window. From inside , I can see my daughter , Sooyeon playing with her friends at the garden. She is smiling widely and look so beautiful when she smile. Just like her mother and seeing her make me calm too. 'Ouch...' suddenly Sooyeon trip on the ground. Her knee injure and unexpectedly , I see Donghae running quickly and get Sooyeon. I also worry about Sooyeon , so I walk to the entrance and just watching them for far. Maybe giving a chance sometime for Donghae and Sooyeon won't hurt anyone. I just smile look at them and don't feel hurt anymore.

Sooyeon crying because her right knee injured. 'Hey , are you hurt , honey ?' Donghae her hairs. Sooyeon nod cutely , still crying. Then Donghae ask a kid to take the first aid kit for him. 'Ahjumma , get the first aid kit quickly.' I tell my maid. She nod and take the first aid kit that's just nearby and give it to me. When the kid already arrive and looking for it , I just give it to him. 'Boy , give this to the uncle. And whisper to the little not to cry.' I smile and the boys thank me.

Donghae pick Sooyeon and put her on the bench. He is treating Sooyeon wound and I can see how caring he is that time. Now , I can smile when looking at them. With no jealous emotion taking me , I think it's good too for Donghae and Sooyeon. I know what Donghae feel when he look at Sooyeon , he want to tell Sooyeon that he's her biological father. But , he cannot do it because he don't want to hurt Yoona and me. And I hope he's not telling Sooyeon about that too , I just want Sooyeon know me as her father till forever.

Sooyeon hug Donghae. Donghae say something and peck a kiss on her forehead. It's so touching look at them in the situation. When I'm about to enter the house , I see Yoona also looking at the outside through the window. I stop and aiming her. I can see the tears in her eyes and she control herself not too cry that time. Well , who is not touch with the sweet situation between biological father and daughter. 'Oppa...' I know the voice , it's Seohyun. I turn to her and can see already that the tears streaming down her cheeks.

'Are you okay , oppa ?' she so concern about us since before. Glad to have a friend like her. 'Don't worry about me , Seo. I'm totally fine.' I smirk and smile to Seohyun. Using my thumbs , I erase the tears from her cheeks. Kyuhyun see that but I know he's not the type is easy to jealous and I know he's the good one for Seohyun. 'They look good in that situation. Maybe Sooyeon need to know about Donghae is her....'

'Yoona unnie will never let Sooyeon know , oppa. I'm sure about that.' Seohyun cut my words and I know that. Seohyun close to Yoona and me , she always give us supports and give us advices. Seohyun tap my shoulders with her hands. 'Be strong ! Be happy !' I laugh with her cute attitude or can be label as childish girl. 'I know your love and unnie's love is so strong now. Same like my love to Kyu oppa. I want both of you happy , because both of you like my own family and I really loves both of you including Seoulong oppa.' I'm a bit touch with her words. I cannot hug her that time because I know I can just make Kyuhyun jealous and I don't want to ruin their relationship with the way. I also want her to be happy with Kyuhyun. I want the best for my bestfriend , Seo Joohyun for the real !

End of Kikwang POV

About a few hours later , the party is over and the guests start leaving. The last guest is Donghae. When see him , Yoona directly avoid his gaze and walk inside the house. Kikwang not doing the same action but he smile to Donghae. 'Thanks for coming.' Kikwang offer his hand for the handshake. Donghae nod and reach his hand for the handshake too. 'Thank you for inviting me actually and accept me to the party.' Donghae say.

Donghae and Kikwang smiles to each other. Then , Donghae look at sleepy Sooyeon that's sleep peacefully on Kikwang's grip. 'She is cute. She already grow up and so kind.' Donghae tell Kikwang while he watching sleeping Sooyeon. Kikwang nod and say something , 'Hold her. I know you really want to touch her.' Kikwang giving the permission. The permission make Donghae shock and don't expect that from Kikwang. I thought he will angry with me same with Yoona but he is different.

Kikwang give Sooyeon to Donghae. He know Donghae miss his daughter. Donghae hold Sooyeon and hug her tightly. I miss you , my dear. How I dream to hug you like this. Hugging you now make me calm and feel near with your omma. I wish you know I'm your father but... I know Kikwang is better for you. Donghae kiss her on her forehead and her cheeks. Then , he give back Sooyeon to Kikwang. 'Thank you for raising her.' Donghae say.

'It's my responsibility. I'm her father after all.'

'That's true. Kikwang , can or not if one day we go out for a coffee together.'

'Sure , why not.'

Donghae smile and nod. Donghae leaving after he already excuse himself to Kikwang. I will never reject your offer friend. How I wish to spend time with my bestfriend again. Kikwang say in his heart.

Hope I can settle everything with you. I don't want to think you as my enemy anymore. Until forever , you still my friend. My bestfriend. Donghae think.

YoonKwang's Mansion | Morning

Yoona POV

After the party , I'm not feeling good. I feel like something gonna happen soon. My heart keep beating fast and I'm not calm anymore. 'Good morning , omma.' the voice belong to Sooyeon. She come to the kitchen along with Kikwang oppa. Kikwang oppa still in his t-shirt and tracksuit , make me wonder why he still not taking the bath. I look at the clock , it's already 10 but he still here.

'Good morning , princess.' I peck a soft kiss on her cheeks. 'Where's mine ?' Kikwang oppa pout. I smile and peck a soft kiss on his cheeks too. Sooyeon giggle. Kikwang oppa put her down on the chair and Sooyeon enjoy the meal. I approach Kikwang oppa and wrap my arms around his neck. 'Why you still not ready yet , oppa ?'

He pick a quick kiss on my lip before answer my question. 'Actually , I need to tell you something , honey.' he look serious that time. 'What is it ?' he hold my hands and grip it. 'Tonight , I need too Sydney and then to Japan. I have meeting at there.' it's seem hard for him to tell me that. I just look down , that's mean he will be far from me now. Hmm..'Don't worry. It's just for a week , honey.' he hug me.

'Alright. When is the flight ?'

'Tonight at ten o'clock.'

'I will send you to the airport.' I am volunteering myself. I just want to send him because I know I will miss him. 'No , you don't have to do so. I want you..' I put my finger on his lip and shut him. 'I will send you to the airport. Even I cannot accompany you to there , I want to send you safely to the airport.' He smile and my back. 'As your wish , honey.'

End of Chapter 56

Sorry for a short story :( Please comment and subscribe :)