Chapter 57

My Heart Only For You

Lee-Kim's Cooperation

It's already pass the lunch time but Kikwang still maintain inside his office ,checking all those thick files. He look serious and that time look tension too because there is too many to handle before he is going to Sydney the next day. Knock ! Knock ! Kikwang's eyes directly look at the door and the smile form.

'Good afternoon , oppa.'

'Good afternoon , honey.'

It is Yoona that come. That's why Kikwang look so happy and the smile form directly when he look at the door @ the entrance of the office. Yoona walking in with a paper bag in her grip. 'Oppa , stop doing that and come here.' Yoona tell Kikwang. She sit on the couch and put the paper bag on the table. Kikwang obey and he walk to the couch and sit on the same couch with his wife , just next to each others.

'I heard from Yoseob that you're not going to grab your lunch , oppa.' Yoona say and she look sad. Kikwang just nod and fake smile. He still stress with the job and the truth , he feel so tired and hungry. Surprising , Yoona reach his suit and remove it then loosen the neck tie. 'Feeling better now ?' Yoona caress his cheeks.

'Yes.' Kikwang answer. He feel better and now with the appearance of his wife actually. 'Here , I bought you the lunch.' Yoona get the paper bag and pull out a meals inside the polystyrene. She open it and serve it for Kikwang. 'Thank you , honey.' Kikwang kiss her on her forehead.

Yoona nod. Then she wrap her arms around Kikwang's waist and lean her head against Kikwang's chest. Kikwang put his arm on his wife's bare shoulder and his chin on his wife's head. 'Oppa , you make me worry. When Yoseob inform me that you still not grab your lunch , I am so worry and I'm not feeling good , oppa.' Yoona tell Kikwang.

Kikwang plant a kiss on her head and smell her scent. 'I'm sorry but you know , I need to handle many thing before going to Sydney tomorrow.' Kikwang explaining. Yoona nod her head as she understand that. They break the hug and touching each other. 'Oppa , now you should eat all of this.'

'I want you to feed me~' Kikwang whisper to Yoona and then kiss her on the neck. Yoona chuckle and she feel ticklish with Kikwang's action. 'Okay then. I will feed you but stop doing that...'

'Why ?' Kikwang move closer and kiss her jaw and her neck more intense. 'It's ticklish , oppa.' Yoona give the reason. 'But not for me because...' this time , Kikwang successfully make Yoona let out a slow moan. 'I want to eat you..' Kikwang push Yoona's body and she lay her back on the couch. Kikwang approach her closer and plant a kiss on her lip.

Yoona , she is not avoiding him this time and feeling happy too. She wrap her arms around Kikwang's neck and both enjoy the passionate kiss. The kiss not too harsh but it's so gentle and nice. 'I'm gonna miss this.' Kikwang tell Yoona and the break apart from Yoona's lip. His eyes look into Yoona's eyes.

'You're not going to miss anything , oppa. Don't worry.' Yoona smile and kiss him on his cheeks. Kikwang smile. 'Now , you need to eat something , oppa. Come on , I will feed you.' Yoona push lightly Kikwang's body and make them into the sit position again.

Yoona take the meal and the spoon. 'Here~' Yoona feed the meal into Kikwang's mouth. While feeding , Kikwang's eyes just focus on Yoona. Yoona also , she look at her husband and mesmerised by his beauty and how handsome he look. 'I think you should eat too , honey. For your health and our baby.' Kikwang put his hand on Yoona's tummy.

Yoona smile widely and shake her head. 'No need. I already eat the lunch with..' Kikwang place his index finger on Yoona's lip , preventing her for giving more excuses. 'No , I will feed you and our baby this time.' Kikwang want to do it. Yoona cannot do anything and they end feeding each other.

Donghae POV

I have sent Kyuhyun to the Jeju today. Now , I don't have any secretary and I need to settle everything by myself. I have a file that's involve with Lee-Kim's Cooperation's project. The dateline is near already. 'Maybe I should send this now , because soon Kikwang will be in Sydney.'

Kyuhyun once told me that Kikwang will going to Sydney because he need to handle something important at there. I stand up and grab my coat with the file in my hand. I need to send this by my own. I get out from the office and walking to the parking lot. Taking my car and drive off to Lee-Kim's Cooperation.

About an hour later , I arrive at Lee-Kim's Cooperation. It's traffic jam at the city and make me late. But no need to worry because I still many time. 'I need to see the manager , is he inside ?' I ask the girl at the front , she is replacing Yoseob's place. Maybe because Yoseob off for lunch. 'Yes , he is inside. You can see him.' she tell me.

I nod and start to walking. The office from the secretary's desk so far. When I reach at Kikwang's office , the door is half open and I am about to knock , I see... 'I'm gonna miss this.' Kikwang say. He and Y-yoona are kissing and cuddling each other inside the office. The situation make me feel so jealous and I feel so angry but who I am to angry now.

The passionate kiss share by them make me feel more jealous. I think the jealousy already taking my body. Then , I decide to leave the office before I feel more jealous and angry looking at the scene. 'Mr Lee seem busy. I don't want to disturb him. Can you hand this to him.' I give the file to the girl.

'Sure ,sir.'

End of Donghae POV

'Oppa , you're so cheesy. Stop doing that....' Yoona chuckle and say that to Kikwang. Kikwang caught Yoona and trap her into a tight grip. 'No , I will not stop my attitude for now. It's okay to be cheesy sometimes with you and....' Kikwang kiss Yoona on her neck and rub Yoona's bare shoulder with his free hand. 'You're so beautiful and hot , honey. You smell like the roses.' Kikwang say the cheesy words again.

Yoona shudder. She smile then hold Kikwang's face. 'Stop that or I will kiss you.' Yoona warn Kikwang. Kikwang smirk. 'Then , kiss me.' Kikwang answer. Yoona's eyes widely open , he is not scare at all with Yoona's warn. 'I'm just...' Kikwang press his lip on Yoona's. 'No kidding , please. Be serious.' Kikwang murmur. He continue the kiss with his wife.

Then , someone open the door. 'Oops ! I'm sorry , Mr. Lee. I'm sorry , Mrs. Lee.' the girl avoid to see them and she look shy. Yoona hastily push Kikwang from her and they break. 'W-What are you doing here ?' Kikwang ask , while he is adjusting his shirt and the neck tie. 'I just want to give this file from Lee's Cooperation. I'm sorry~ I got to go now.' the girl leave the office and close the door.

Yoona already embarrassed and her face become reddish. Kikwang look at her and chuckle. 'Oppa ! I told you before to stop doing that to me... see...' Yoona cannot finishing her sentence as she is too shy. Kikwang still chuckle. Yoona cover her face with her palms. 'Oh , sorry honey.' Kikwang hug her but Yoona not hug him back. She is too shy.

Starz's Cafe | Evening

'Hahahahahaha...' Seohyun cannot stop laughing when she hear the story told by Yoona earlier. 'Unnie , how can that happen. Both of you so dare.' Seohyun tease Yoona again. Yoona's face become reddish again. 'No matter why you look so shy today. I know why now. Hahaha..'

'Yah , stop it !' Yoona shout to Seohyun. Seohyun stop laughing and cover with her palm. 'OMG , it's so funny.' Yoona look down and pout. Seohyun realise Yoona's action and she stop her action directly. In her mind , she still want to laughing. 'Next time , do not make out inside your office unnie. Tell that to oppa as well. Or one day , the workers will sue both of you for doing that.'

With Seohyun's statement this time , make Yoona chuckle.Haish , Seohyun. I have to tell her about the incident earlier because she already push me to tell her. I don't want to say it but I have too. Argh ! Yoona think. 'Stop it.......argh , I don't know how to respond now.' Yoona say and she cover her face with her palms.

Chapter 57 of My Heart Only For You

Whoa ! What's happened just now ?? Funny , right ? Sweet moment once again for YoonKwang and their shippers out there. Comment and subscribe please.