Chapter 4

My Heart Only For You

Inside Flight 443 - 22 : 45

Yoona POV

In just a few hours from now we will arrive at Korea. It's a good new for me and Kikwang oppa but my heart not feeling good.

I scare about something at this time. I scare if I meet Donghae again , he will know about Sooyeon and take Sooyeon from me. I love my daughter , I didn't want to leave her or she leave me. I look at my side and saw Kikwang oppa still playing with Sooyeon.

I'm feeling so happy at the time. Whether Kikwang oppa is not Sooyeon's biological father but he is so kind and care about Sooyeon. It's remind me to how cruel me toward my own daughter before and how care , loving Kikwang oppa toward Sooyeon at the time.

I can't think if Donghae with Sooyeon now. Aish , Yoona ! It's ridiculous thinking. You'll never be with him and you don't want to be with him. He already have someone else and cheated on you. It's my daughter and also Kikwang oppa's daughter.

No matter what happen I need to forget him. I still have long future with Kikwang oppa and Sooyeon. Kikwang oppa love me so much , as her wife I'll try to loving him. He already sacrifice anything for me. Sacrifice his life , sacrifice his future and everything for me. I can't did anything if he is not with me.

I yawning and feeling so sleepy at the time. 'You can use my shoulder if you want.' Kikwang oppa said. I smiling to him and resting my head on his right shoulder. Before I closing my eyes , I also see that Sooyeon fall asleep in Kikwang oppa's embrace. She looking so calm at the time.

I'm so sorry , Sooyeon that Omma never take care of you before. I'm so sorry , forgive your stupid omma. I never know how precious you for me.

The Next Morning

Donghae POV

Today is Sunday so I'm free for the whole day. I can get some rest and also spending all my time with Haehyun. Then I got a phone call from someone that I really know , it's my mother.

(Donghae and Donghae's mother conversation)

D : Hello , omma.

DM : Hae , where are you ? I'm waiting for you.

D : Waiting for me ? Where ?

DM : Did you forget that I'm back to Korea.

D : (shock) I'll come now.

I directly running toward my bedroom and get my jacket. I need to hurry , my mother already waiting for me at the airport. How can I forget about that ?

Will Yoona and Donghae meet at the airport ? Sorry for the short update this time. I'm busy to update my other story today. Tomorrow I can't update this story but the day after tomorrow I'll update. Two chapters to all of my readers. That's my promise. I need to update another story so that my other readers not waiting for so long. Please wait for the next update. Not so long.. Please comment and subscribe.