Chapter 3

My Heart Only For You

Sydney , Australia

It's morning at the Sydney and night at Korea. Yoona and Kikwang together having their breakfast together. Yoona also already starting to feeding her own daughter. Usually , the babysitter or the maid will feed Sooyeon.'Yoona , I'm so happy now. Thank you so much for trying to be a good mother to Sooyeon.' Kikwang said.

Yoona smiling and say , 'If you didn't put her with me , the accident not happen and I also didn't know if I love her or not. Oppa , I really love her now same like your love to Sooyeon.'

'Sooyeon like my angel in my life. She give me strength like I'm being with you too. I love you , Yoona.' Kikwang said and then hold Yoona's hand.

Yoona didn't answer it , she just speechless at the time.'I know it , Yoona. Don't have to answer me. I understand.' Kikwang just smiling and he not looking disappointed anymore. Yoona smiling back. I her heart , she feeling so lucky that Kikwang is her husband. He is really good , understanding and also caring person. She feel that sometime Kikwang is too perfect for him.

Then Yoona continue feeding Sooyeon but the little girl suddenly didn't want it.'Why , Sooyeon ?' Yoona asking. Sooyeon looking at Kikwang and say something , 'Appa !' She is calling for Kikwang suddenly. Kikwang really shock because it's the first time his daughter talking and calling him 'appa'. Yes , he had teach but Sooyeon hard to talk or say something. Yoona also shock as well.

Kikwang take Sooyeon from Yoona and then looking at her.'What did you say ?' Kikwang so excited at the time. 'A..appa..' Sooyeon said cutely. Kikwang smiling and then kiss his daughter's lip.'You're so good , Sooyeon. You call me appa , it's hard for you before. Why so sudden ?' Kikwang speak happily.

Sooyeon bit her small finger and looking at her father and her mother.'Can you call your mother as 'omma' ?' Kikwang asking to Sooyeon. Sooyeon frowning and looking at Yoona. Yoona smiling to Sooyeon and hoping that she can call her 'omma'.

'Can you call me 'omma' ?' Yoona touch her daughter small hand.

Sooyeon blinking , looking at Kikwang again.'Say O.M.M.A.' Kikwang say to Sooyeon.

She still keep quiet. Kikwang and Yoona waiting for their daughter to say the word. Sooyeon look at Yoona.'O-o-mma !' Sooyeon suddenly said. Yoona and Kikwang smiling widely. It's so happy moment for Yoona at the time. It's the first time too hear her own daughter calling her as 'omma'.

'So , who is your omma ?' Kikwang asking. Sooyeon pointing to Yoona while smiling.'And who is your appa ?' Kikwang ask again. Sooyeon pointing to Kikwang while smiling too.

'You're so clever , my baby girl.' Yoona hug Sooyeon , not too tight but light hug. When Yoona break the hug , Sooyeon give her a kiss on her cheek. Yoona shock and her eyes already teary at the time.

'It's first kiss from your daughter.' Kikwang said.

Yoona can't avoid her tears from dropping. She is too happy. Then Kikwang pull Yoona into a hug so as Sooyeon. Three of them hugging together like one happy family. 'I promise both of you that I'll always make you happy.' Kikwang said while hugging Sooyeon and Yoona.

Seoul , Korea

Donghae just come back to his house along with his son after they both having fun together one whole day. After he make sure that Haehyun already sleep , he directly heading to the mini bar inside his house.

He get some red wine and pour it into a glass. He take a seat on the chair. There's an envelop on the table , maybe the maid put it there because Donghae always to the bar when he's home. He didn't know what is inside. Donghae take the envelop and open it.

As he open the envelop , he know that it's actually the information all about Yoona that he want. Donghae found the picture of Yoona and a baby.'Lee Yoona ? Lee Sooyeon ?' Donghae frown. He sip the wine and then read the information about Yoona. Something is weird because there's no detail about Yoona's husband. He want to know about Yoona's husband as well.

'Who is her husband now ? I wonder. It's Lee as well.' Donghae thinking. Then he got a text message from the detective. The detective tell him that he can't found any detail about Yoona's husband for this moment because something happen to his friend that help him at Sydney.

'Yoong , why you can just wait for me ? I love you , Yoong. I love you so much.' Donghae look at Yoona's photo and then starting to cry. He really miss his ex-girlfriend at the time. Then he look at the baby girl picture.'You've a really lovely baby. She is so cute and beautiful like you.' Donghae smiling suddenly and wiping his tears.

Sydney , Australia

Kikwang come back to his house early that day. It's just evening at the time , usually he will come back at 8 o'clock or 9 o'clock in the night if he is too busy at his office.

'Oppa , are you home already ?'

'Yes. Yoona , I got a good news for us.'

'What is it ?'

Kikwang grab Yoona and they both take a sit on the couch together.'I've been transfer to Korea. Tonight we're going back to Korea.' Kikwang said with happy tone. Yoona give him a smile but suddenly her expression change.'You didn't like it ?' Kikwang look at her.

'It's not like that. I'm so happy. I can't wait to introduce Sooyeon to Seulong oppa.' Yoona said.

'The flight will be tonight. I'll help you packing.' Kikwang about to stand up but Yoona grab him by his wrist.'Oppa , what about the house for us ? Your car ?' Yoona asking.

'Don't worry , I've settled everything. You and Sooyeon just need to get ready.'

'Okay.'

Chapter 3 update ! What do you think will happen next ? Kikwang and Yoona are going back to Korea. Just wait for the next update. Not so long because I'm writing it now. Please comments and subscribes first before I update the next chapter. I want to know your critic about this chapter too.