Chapter 12

My Heart Only For You

YoonKwang's mansion (8.00 p.m)

Yoona POV

I just finish helping the maids get ready for the dinner tonight. Kikwang oppa still not home at this time. The dinner will be in just an hour. I decide to take a bath and get ready first before the dinner start.

20 minutes later , I finish to get ready myself. 'Where's my handphone ?' I'm searching for my handphone inside my bedroom but I can't find it. Suddenly , I find something inside my handbag when I'm searching for my handphone inside it. I take it out and it's a necklace.

It's actually the necklace given by Donghae oppa when it's our first anniversary. The memory between us suddenly hit my mind.

>> flashback <<

Yoona was wait on the bench for Donghae to come. It's their first anniversary at the time so Donghae and Yoona planned to meet at the lake , their special place.

Yoona looked at her watch and it's already 10 minutes she was there. Suddenly , someone covered her eyes. She shocked a little and wondered. 'Who is it ?' Yoona asked. No response at the time but the person then pecked a kiss on her cheek.

Yoona smiled. 'Donghae oppa , I know it's you. Don't play around with me. I know it's you.' Yoona already can guessed who is it. The person uncovered her eyes and true it's Donghae.

'Oppa , you make me shock.' Yoona pouted and Donghae sat beside her on the bench. 'Sorry , Yoong.' Donghae wrapped his arms on Yoona's shoulders and pulled her closer. 'I'll never forgive you if you did it again.' Yoona sounded angry. 'Sorry , Yoong. I promise you. If I did it again , you can punish me.'

'Wow , that's great. Oppa , did you remember what day is today ?' Yoona looked at Donghae. Donghae pretended that he didn't know anything.

'Today is Sunday and we don't have any class for today.' Donghae easily answered. Yoona frowned and then pushed Donghae away from her. She looked at another direction and crossed her arms on her chest.

Donghae smiled and he slowly pulled out something from his pocket. It's a necklace. Then he hugged Yoona from the back tightened. With the surprise , he put the necklace around Yoona's neck.

Yoona felt something weird. She looked and found a necklace. She turned to the back and Donghae winked to her. 'Happy first anniversary , my love.' Donghae said.

Yoona smiled and then hugged Donghae. Donghae hugged her back.'I thought you forget about our anniversary.' Yoona said.

'How can I forget that my love. You're so special for me. I can't live without you.' Donghae cupped her face and smiled. Yoona already cried happily at the time.

'I love you.'

'I love you too.'

>> end of flashback <<

Why I didn't know that I still keep this necklace ? I shouldn't keep it anymore. I have forget about him so that's mean , no need to keep anything that can remind me to him. Yes , I need to throw all of this and starting the new life with some really sincere with me.

*sound of door open*

When I hear the door open by someone , I quickly keep the necklace inside my handbag again. Then I saw it's Kikwang oppa. 'Oh , oppa. You're here at last.' I looking at the clock and it's already 8.30 p.m.

'Sorry for being late. I have many works to solve before the important meeting.'

I walk closer to him and help him to remove the suit. 'It's okay , oppa. At least you're here.' I said and smiling to him. He smile back. 'I'll take a bath first.'

'Okay.'

With that he heading to the bathroom. Before I hanging the suit , I smell an alcohol on the suit. Did Kikwang oppa just drink ? If he drink , maybe something make him worry now.

During the dinner Seulong , Kikwang , Yoona and Seohyun are busily talking.

'Your house is really beautiful. All looking so luxury and neat.' Seohyun said.

Kikwang and Yoona just smiles , enjoy their meals.'So , both of you stay happily here ?' Seulong ask. Kikwang just nod. 'We're more than happy , oppa.' Yoona said.

'That's good. How's your job , Kikwang ? Everything is okay ?'

'Yes , everything is okay so far. Actually I have a really two happy new to shares with everybody.'

Everyone focus on Kikwang. 'I'm now the new CEO of Jimmy's Cooperation. Jimmy Kim handed the company to me to handle it. He said that he trust me managing the company.'

'Woah , that good ~' Seohyun said , impress. 'Congratulation , brother in-law. I know you can do the best.' Seulong giving the support for Kikwang. 'Thank you , hyung.' Kikwang smile.

'Congratulation , oppa.' Yoona smile to Kikwang. Kikwang just nod. 'Wait , you said it's two news. What is the second ?' Seohyun is really susceptible person. Well , she's lawyer so she must be susceptible person.

'The second , I've found the best job for Yoona.'

'Really , oppa ? Where ?' Yoona so excited at the time. 'It's as advertising manager at my company.' Kikwang answer.

'That's good idea. Yoona will always being protect by you if like that.' Seulong also agree with the decision. 'Thank you , oppa. I really appreciate it so much.' Yoona feeling very thankful at the time.

'It's nothing. I know you're bored everyday in house. You've talent so why not you work for me.' Kikwang said.

'Woah , Kikwang oppa. You're so understanding. Right , Seulong oppa ?'

'Yea , I think you're the best partner for my sister.'

Kikwang and Yoona looking at each others.

Some YoonHae moments that some of you wait for. Sorry that's all. By the way , it's HaeYoonkwang fanfic. There's some Yoonhae moments and some Yoonkwang moments.

Sorry for the short chapter. Today I'm a little busy manage my registeration. By tomorrow I can't promise that I can update but if I have free time , I'll update as soon as possible.

PLEASE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE :)