Chapter. 34

My Heart Only For You

|| Hotel ||

Kikwang POV

I didn't know if my decision to leaving the house is the best decision for me or not. I just too hurt because of what happened. How can Yoona being like this with me ? Why she keep loving that Donghae more than me ?

Bip ! Bip ! Bip !

My right hand grab my handphone that's vibrating on the table. I look directly to the screen and there's a text message from Yoona. I want to ignore the message but reading that not wasting my time.

From : Yoona

To : Kikwang

Oppa , where are you ? Please be here with me. It's already three days you're not coming home or being in office. I'm so worry about you. Please come back. It's okay if you didn't want to forgive me but please don't make me worry.

I just realise that it's already three days I stay in hotel and for three days too I didn't go to the office. Anyone also didn't know that I already back except for Yoona and Donghae. Should I just appear now ? But I'll be hurt again if I seeing her. It can't be like this. You need to move on Kikwang.

'I will show you who is the true Lee Kikwang to Lee Donghae and Im Yoona. You will regret that have make me become like this. Both of you just think me as a toy. You can use me when you're alone and throw me when you've someone else.'

|| YoonKwang's Mansion ||

Yoona POV

It's already three days. Kikwang oppa didn't plan to come back even coming to the office. I've send him a text message but didn't know if he will read it or not.

'Mrs Lee , Sooyeon crying non-stop. What I'm going to do ?'

The babysitter for my daughter appear in front of me. 'I will take care of her.' I informing her and walking to my daughter's bedroom. The room just beside my bedroom and not so far.

Inside the bedroom , I saw Sooyeon crying in her bed. When I look at Sooyeon crying like that , I know that she really miss her father.

I take her with my hands and give her a hug. 'Sooyeon-ah , don't cry. Omma promise that I will get your appa again. He will be here again with us. I promise you.' I telling her while patting her back. I'm trying hard to comforting her but it's useless because she still crying , more harder.

'Mrs Lee , there's someone waiting for you at the living room.' the maid suddenly enter the bedroom and telling me something. I already thinking that time , who is the guest that waiting for me at this time ? It's early in the morning. 'Let me call for the babysitter.' the maid said.

'No , it's okay. I will bring Sooyeon with me. She need me.' I looking at my daughter and she is crying but more calmer than before. 'Sooyeon-ah , don't cry anymore. Your face looking so red when you're crying like this.' I kiss her cheek and hug her tightly.

'Let's go to the living room. I have a guest.' she look at me with her red face and with her face wet by tears. She is so cute. 'Stop crying. Let's wipe the tears away.'

I pull out a tissue and gently wipe the tears from my daughter's face. 'Now you look beautiful.' I tell her.

I'm hoping that Sooyeon responding to me and say something to me. But she didn't speak anything since Kikwang oppa leaving this house. She just always calling 'appa'.

At the living room , I see someone that's really familiar. No other person but it's Lee Donghae. 'What are you doing here ?' I asking him coldly.

'I'm going to say sorry. I'm so sorry about what had happened , I know it's my fault. I shouldn't do that.'

So he is here because want to apologise about what had happened. He come closer to me and decreasing the gap between us. 'What's wrong with Sooyeon ? Her face looking so red like that ?' he asking about Sooyeon. I thought he trying to do something again toward me.

I sigh and look at my daughter that's resting her head on my shoulder. Yes , her face still red. 'She is crying just now. It's usually happen to her.' I telling him. To tell the truth , Sooyeon just same with Donghae oppa too. Her face will turn a little red after she crying and Donghae oppa also like that.

Suddenly , I feel my shoulder so light. When I realise it , Sooyeon not with me anymore. Donghae oppa already get her from me. 'Sooyeon , why did you cry ? Why you're crying ?' Donghae oppa kiss her forehead.

Sooyeon still maintain like usual and this time just pouting without any words from her. I think when Kikwang oppa here , she will be normal. I mean like usual.

'Kikwang oppa leaving house. It's already three days and maybe because of that Sooyeon keep crying. She really miss her appa.'

Why I have to telling him all of this. This is so ridiculous. He is no one in my life. Before he's special in my life but now he no longer being the special person in my life. Not anymore.

'What !? Is he crazy ? Why he do that ?'

'You ask me why ? You should ask yourself. It's your fault , Donghae. You don't realise it. It's our fault he leaving me now and I'm regret it.' I assert every words that I emit to him. I know it's sound so weird but I didn't care.

Sooyeon is here so I can't raise my voice. 'Yoona , I'm so sorry. I know it's my fault. Can you please forgive me ?' he ask for my forgiveness again. I look at him and I'm feeling so angry when I see him.

I rapidly take my daughter from him. 'No. My answer is NO. Just go away from here.' I trying to expel him from this house. 'Not until you forgive me.' he still stubborn. Anyway , I can't change the stubborn person like him. Once he's born stubborn , he will be like this until forever.

'I just tell you for the last time. Leave this house now or you want me to call for the security ?' I give him the warning. He look at me and I just look at him too. 'Okay. I will get out now. Not because I'm scare but I respect you.' he say and leaving my house after that.

Why my feeling become like this ? I become so kind then I become really bad. Why it's like this ? It's make me hating myself now.

|| Jimmy's Cooperation ||

Yoona just coming to the office. She know she already late but she also need to take care of her daughter. Her daughter is more important for her than the work.

'Good morning , Mrs Lee.' like usual , the staffs there will greets her nicely. 'Good morning.' Yoona greet back nicely.

When she pass by Kikwang's office , she weird when Yoseob get out from the office. 'Yoseob , what are you doing inside ?' Yoona asking Yoseob. Yoseob looking at Yoona while he's smiling widely. He looking so happy.

'Mr Lee is back. So , my work will starting like usual. You didn't know that your husband already back ?' Yoseob so weird when Yoona asking him. Yoona fake smile. 'I know. Okay , I need to solving my job now.' Yoona quickly enter her office.

'Kikwang oppa already back. God , thank you so much that he's back now. I really miss him so much right now.' Yoona smile widely.

|| Kikwang's Office ||

Kikwang POV

Now , I'm back to my work. Still need that I've to solve other than my problem with Yoona. I just need to be strong through all this. Yes , you need to be brave and strong. It's not the end of your life if she doing that to you.

'Mr Lee , here the files that you want.' Yoseob put all the files that I asked him to find for me. He is really good worker , just finishing his job really fast. 'Thank you. Oh , tonight I want to treat all the staffs. Can you book a restaurant for us ?'

'Are you sure ? But for what event ?'

'First , I'm going to tell all of my staffs something important. Second , I just want to spend my time with my staffs. It's already one week and half I didn't chatting with them. Can your organise that ?' I asking him again.

'Sure. I will do it for you. So , do you have anything to discuss with me ?'

'No. That's all for now. I need to read all this files. You can back to your place now.' Yoseob nod and leaving my office.

I just want to drink tonight. That's my attention. I feeling so tired these days and I need myself to enjoy tonight. I want to release my stress.

|| Yoona's office ||

Yoona is really focus , doing her job without thinking about anything. Suddenly , Yoseob get inside her office.

'Hi , Yoona.'

'Hi , Yoseob. Take a sit.'

Yoseob take a sit on the empty chair. 'Yoona , tonight Mr Lee going to treat all of us dinner. Did you know about that ?' Yoseob ask Yoona. Yoona stop doing her job and look at Yoseob.

'I didn't know. Why he suddenly doing that ?'

'I didn't know. But he said he is going to say something with us.'

I wonder what he's going to tell us.

'Yoona , is there something wrong with Mr Lee ? He looking so stress now and he keep working.' Yoseob think Yoona know what's the problem. As Kikwang's assistance , he also worry about his boss. 'I didn't know much. He didn't tell me. Sorry.' Yoona giving an excuse. She didn't want anyone to know that they not living in one roof anymore.

'Oh , I forget. He just arrived and maybe both of you still not hang out together.'

'Yes. You're right.'

'It's already lunch time. I'm going now.' Yoseob said. Yoona nod. Yoseob leaving the office. Yoona look at her watch and it's already 12 o'clock in the afternoon. Time for lunch.

Yoona take her handbag and walk out from the office. When she pass again Kikwang's office , she saw that Kikwang is sleeping through the window.

Yoona deciding to get inside. She approach Kikwang that's sleeping on the long couch.

God , I really miss this guy. The guy in front of me , my husband. I really miss him so much. Why it's all become like this ? Why I'm with him can't get well and happy together ?

Yoona caress Kikwang's face with her hand. Suddenly , Kikwang shaking that make Yoona shock.

'Ah...almost caught.' Yoona murmuring something.

But then Kikwang's hand grip her hand. Yoona already shock with the sudden action. Kikwang still sleeping that time and he didn't notice with his action anymore.

He is so handsome and calm when he sleeping like this. I really miss this guy to be beside me. I miss his warmth. The way he always hug me. I miss it so much.

Yoona pecking a kiss on Kikwang's forehead. About three minutes , her lip separate from his forehead. 'I love you. Forgive me.'

Chapter 34 updated.

Did you think Kikwang and Yoona will come back together ? Can Kikwang open his heart and forgiving Yoona ?

Sorry for not updating for a long time. Oh , I just want to promoting my new shop that I've open. Maybe there's another readers didn't know but I've open one-shot story request. Click Reddish Melon Berry to the shop. For your information , I can't update on Saturday to Monday anymore because I'm busy with my shop that day.

Don't forget to leave your comments and subscribe. Especially to silent readers.