The Special Chapter : A Special Gift from GoddessPrincess

My Heart Only For You

 

My Heart Only For You *Special Chapter From Goddessprincess

 

A few months later.....

 

'Congratulation , Seohyun-shi and Kyuhyun-shi.' Yuri shaking hand with Seohyun and Kyuhyun at the time. 'Finally , both of you are married now. Congratulation from me.' Donghae do the same action as Yuri to Seohyun and Kyuhyun. 'Thank you , Hae oppa.' Seohyun say thank you to Donghae. Starting from now , Seohyun is calling him as oppa and no more Mr. 'Wah , you look so beautiful. Look at you , so beautiful.' Yuri keep praising Seohyun. She is so beautiful with the wedding dress. 

 

'Thank you , unnie. But I think you're more beautiful then me when you're marrried with Hae oppa.' 

 

Oh , I forget to tell my readers here that Donghae and Yuri are married now. Donghae decided to marry with Yuri for his bright future and promise that he will start a new life. 'No. You're beautifjl than me.' Yuri and Seohyun keep saying that same thing to each other that make their husbands annoy. 'Oh , girls. Stop it.' Everyone shock when they hear a voice. They look at the door and see.... 

 

'Yoona unnie...'

 

'Kikwang-shi...'

 

'Sooyeon-ah...'

 

Donghae , Yuri and Seohyun calling their names in unison. Yoona , Sooyeon and Kikwang approaching them. Yoona directly hug Seohyun. 'Congratulation , my sweetheart.' Yoona is very happy to see Seohyun in the wedding dress. 'Thank you , unnie. I'm expecting for you. I thought you're not coming.' Seohyun is excited to see Yoona as well. 

 

'Stop hugging my wife too tight.' Kyuhyun joking. They break the hug and Yoona pull Seohyun closer with Kyuhyun again. 'Now , she is your's. Please take care of Seohyun. If something bad happen to her , I will make sure that I will find you till the end of the world.'

 

'Wow , my sister in-law warn me. Haha..' everyone keep chuckle because the scene is very funny and full with emotions. 'For your information , there is no one beautiful than my wife. She is the best wife in the world and she is the best part in my life.' Kikwang approaching Yoona and peek a kiss on Yoona's forehead. 

 

'Aww....that's so sweet...' 

 

Yoona smile brightly and give a hug to Kikwang. Sooyeon stand beside her daddy , Donghae. 'My appa and omma is the best couple.' Sooyeon cheering. Then someone open the door. 

 

'Hey mother... your twins are crying...'

 

Seulong enter the room with the baby strollers. Yoonkwang's twins are crying at the time. 'Aww , look at the cute and adorable twins. There are so cute while crying.' Seohyun and Yuri excited when they look at the twins inside the baby strollers. 

 

'Aww... my babies... don't cry my sweetheart. We're here.' 

 

Yoona and Kikwang persuading the twins. Finally , carrying them. When Yoona and Kikwang carrying their babies , the twins stop crying. 'They must miss their parents.' Donghae say. 'You're right. Absolutely right.' Kikwang agree. 

 

'Yoona-shi , what is their names. Please introduce them to me.' Yuri say. Yoona nods because she agree to introducing the babies.

 

'Okay. This is Youngmin. And he is Kwangmin.'

 

Yoona introducing them. The baby that Yoona carries is Youngmin meanwhile the baby in Kikwang's hand is Kwangmin. 'What a nice and cute name.' Yuri say excitedly. 'I'm the one that giving them a nice name.' Sooyeon raise her hand up and talk. Everyone is smiling and chuckling. 'My daughter is the best. Always the best.' Donghae give a hug to Sooyeon that make the little girl happy.  

 

'I'm starving now... can we go and eat now ?' Kyuhyun suddenly speaks and put his hand on his stomach. 'Aww , poor my husband.' Seohyun shows her aegyo and caressing Kyuhyun's face. Everyone just look at them and cannot stop smiling. 'Stop doing it , Seohyun-ah. Now , let's go and eat something because I'm starving too. Please...' Yoona make her begging expression. 

 

'What have you done to my sister , Kikwang ? She is weird again like the first time she got pregnant. Always want to eat something.' Seulong keep shaking his head to the right and to the left.

 

'Or maybe...Kikwang , are you going to have a baby again ?' Donghae predicting. Yoona is blushing while Kikwang rubbing his head. 'Well , the twins are almost a year now. So , I think... it's not a big problem right ?' Kikwang gives the best answer to everyone that make Yoona blushing more until her face become reddish. 'That's so embarassing , oppa.' Yoona murmuring to Kikwang. Everyone is laughing this time and having a very happy moment.

 

 

Garden : 5.00p.m

 

Donghae is sitting on the bench , alone. Not really long after that , Yoona appears and see him at the bench. Yoona keep thinking about the past and she is smiling. She decides to make everything correct and trying to forgive. 'Can I join you ?' Yoona ask. Donghae looks to the left side and see Yoona smiling brightly. Donghae move so thag Yoona can sit beside him on the bench. 'Sure. Please take a sit.' The awkward moment suddenly come and make Yoona speechless. She is facing the guy from her past. The guy thag changed her life and make her suffer in the past. Once , make her happy in past.

 

'I'm so sorry for everything had happen in your life. I know it was my fault from the start. I shouldn't leave you alone before and suffer. And thank you so much for the best and cute little angel , Sooyeon.' 

 

Yoona smiles.

 

'I'm not planning to forgive you but...Sooyeon and Kikwang oppa make me realises that it isbetter to forgive and forget the past. You should say thank you to Kikwang oppa. I'm not the right that you should say thank you. Kikwang oppa , he who had raised Sooyeon. He did everything for Sooyeon and gives love to her. Honestly , I hate Sooyeon at the beginning because she is yout daughter but, he changed me....into a caring and loving mother. I love him so much until I rather to die for him.'

 

Yoona express her feeling and the tears falling on her smooth cheeks. Donghae can see that she is sincere at the time. Donghae bravely touch Yoona's hand and grips it. 'Starting from now , let's forget about everything and be happy. Please forgive me and my faults. I'm not asking for the child custody but , I want you to allow me giving my daughter a love. I have no right for the child custody because Kikwang is her father and will always will be her father. Please forgive me , Yoona.'

 

Yoona smile and make Donghae's heart melt.

 

'I forgive you...'

 

Yoona and Donghae smiling. Kikwang is actually hiding and just watch the scene. He is happy because everything is end happily. He is now blessed with the twins and a happy family. Donghae stand up and see Kikwang. 'I think someone is going to express his feeling too.' Donghae smirks and Kikwang chuckles. Yoona looks at the back and see Kikwang standing behind the tree. Donghae approaches Kikwang. 'Thank you for everything. Be happy , my friend. You worth it.' Kikwang and Donghae shaking hands together. 

 

Donghae leave the garden and give the chance for the couple. Yoona rapidly walking and give a tight hug to Kikwang. 'Aww , you're cute. Miss me already ?' Kikwang say. 'I'm always missing you and always will be with you , oppa. Don't leave me alone again and please stay with me till the nd of the world.' Kikwang tighten the grip and caressing Yoona's hairs. 

 

'I promise you that I will never leave you alone in this world.'

 

Yoona break the hug and make Kikwang facing her. Yoona put her hands on Kikwang's shoulders. 'You want to know something ?'

 

'What is it?'

 

'MY HEART ONLY FOR YOU....'

 

 

THE END... THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORTS. I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT. HOPING THAT ONE DAY WE WILL MEET AGAIN IN ANOTHER NEW STORY FROM GODDESSPRINCESS. THANK YOU AGAIN. LEAVE YOUR LAST COMMENT TO SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR THIS STORY. EXPRESS YOUR FEELING ABOUT THIS STORY JUST LIKE WHAT YOONA DID. FINALLY , THE MORAL VALUE IS....FORGIVE AND MOVE ON. THERE IS A NEW LIFE WAITING FOR YOU. A BETTER AND HAPPLY LIFE. SEE YOU AGAIN.... MUUUUAAHHH!!