The Last Chapter !

My Heart Only For You


The Last Chapter : My Heart Only For You


Hospital : 4.00 p.m 


Seohyun and Kyuhyun arrive at the hospital together and rapidly going to the emergency room. Yoona is at the outside , waiting for the result while crying. 'Unnie , what's wrong with Kikwang oppa ?' Sephyun directly ask. Yoona shakes her head. She don't know what is happening to Kikwang. 'Suddenly he told me that his legs feel hurt and he cannot move his legs. I don't know what to do , and he suddenly faint so I call the doctor. They take oppa to the emergency room and say that they are going to do an operation.' Yoona explain. Seohyun feel very sad. Another problem come but Sooyeon's case still not accomplish. No one found Sooyeon and there is no news about the little girl.  

'Omma...'

Yoona hear a familiar voice. 'Sooyeon-ah' Seohyun smile and touch Yoona's shoulder. Yoona look at her left side and see her beloved daughter standing while crying. 'Lee Sooyeon...' Yoona approaching Sooyeon and directly give the girl a hug. Sooyeon crying in her mother embrace. Seohyun and Kyuhyun approaching them too and see Donghae with Yuri. 'So , is it you ? So you're the one that hide Sooyeon from us ?' Seohyun scold Donghae and keep acusing him. Kyuhyun pulls Seohyun's hand and take her far from the scene. 'Stop it...' Kyuhyun speak.

'Aunty , daddy safe me from the kidnapper. He is not a bad people.' Sooyeon break the hug and explain everything to Seohyun. Seohyun's eyes widely open and she feel shame because she keep blaming Donghae. Yoona is very shock when she hear that Sooyeon call Donghae as 'daddy'. How did Sooyeon know about this ? It must be someone told her. I can't let this. I'm not ready to lose my daughter. Yoona thinking. 

'Omma , where is my appa ? I saw him tried to safe me. And the car crashed my appa. Where is he ?'

Yoona don't know how to answer the question. Suddenly...

'Mrs Lee , your husband is okay now...but , may I know who is Sooyeon ?' 

The doctor come out and telling them something. Everyone smile with the good news except for Sooyeon , she is confuse at the time. 'I'm Sooyeon , his daughter. Can I see my appa ? I miss him.' Sooyeon ask the doctor with her teary eyes. 'Doctor , can I get inside with my daughter ?' Yoona asking. The doctor shakes his head. 'We're not allowing many guest into the emergency room. For now , only your daughter is allow.' The doctor gives the explanation to Yoona. Yoona can only nod.

'Come... I will take you to your father..' A nurse lend her hand to Sooyeon. Sooyeon smile and put her hand on the nurse's hand. 'Sooyeon-ah , go with her. Be nice to sis and meet your appa..' Yoona peck a kiss on Sooyeon's forehead. 'Okay , omma. I'm going now. I can't wait to see appa.' Sooyeon is very happy and smile brightly. Then , Sooyeon walk away from Yoona and enter the emergency room with the nurse.

'She is choosing Kikwang over you...'

Donghae a little bit impress. Yuri smile. Seohyun and Kyuhyun also smile. 'You're right , she is choosing her appa over me. This is because she loves her appa. Love him so much.' Yoona talk and smile.

Inside the emergency room , Kikwang is concious and still waiting for Sooyeon. Hoping that his little daughter will appear. In fact , he still do not know that Sooyeon had been rescued. 'Appa...' Sooyeon call for her father sweetly. Kikwang's heart beating so fast and he directly looking at the entrance....and see Sooyeon standing while smiling. 'My baby...come here.' Sooyeon fastly approaches her father and hug him. Kikwang hug her too tight and cry. 'I miss you so much.. I miss you so much... I'm sorry because I can't protecting you , dear. I'm so sorry.'

'Appa...it's okay. Now , I'm here with you. Sorry for burdening you , appa. I always thinking about you. All the time I keep thinking of you. I miss you so much , appa. I miss you. Don't leave me alone again , appa.'


About three to four hours before the operation , the nurse move Kikwang from the emergency room to the ward. Everyone are allow to visit Kikwang. When Yoona and others enter the ward , they see Kikwang with Sooyeon are joking around. 'Appa , you will surely look handsome after this. Just need to cut your hairs. I will do it.' Sooyeon offers. Kikwang smiles. 'Really ? Wah , I'm so glad that my little daughter is going to help me.' Kikwang and Sooyeon still not realising them at the entrance door. 

'Wahhh... You guys are very mean. Talking and joking around without me.'

Yoona pouts and sulking. Kikwang and Sooyeon chuckle. Then Kikwang whispering something at Sooyeon ,'Sooyeon-ah , your mother is jealous with us. Look.' Sooyeon giggling and feels it is funny. 'Wait a moment , appa.' Sooyeon approaches Yoona and grabs her hands. 'Omma , your place is here...beside me and appa.' Sooyeon is reunite Yoona's and Kikwang's hands together with her hand. Yoona and Kikwang look at each other , smile and very happy. Both of them peck a kiss on Sooyeon's cheeks.

'Waaaaa...a very happy family. Congratulation , unnie...oppa..and Sooyeon...' 

Seohyun is very happy and enjoy the scene. Donghae feel alone and uninvited to the scene. 'Let's go , Yuri.' Donghae grabs Yuri's right hand and about to exit from the ward until....'Daddy , don't leave us too.' Sooyeon speaks. 'She is right. By the way , Sooyeon told me everything. Thank you for helping us. Thank you so much for bringing back our Sooyeon. I'm so grateful.' Kikwang tell Donghae. Sooyeon approaches Donghae and touch his hand. 

'I know you're my biological father and you loves me. But....honestly , I loves my appa more than everything. I hope you don't mind.' Sooyeon speak to Donghae. Donghae kneeling and facing Sooyeon. 'It's okay. Actually , I am so happy that you're accept me as your father. I know your love to your appa is pure and I know you  loves him more than me. But please , gives me the chance to know you better.'

Sooyeon looks at her mother. She scare if her mother is not allowing her to get close with Donghae. Kikwang touch Yoona's hand and nods. Yoona understand what Kikwang going to say. 'Go ahead. Let's forget everything and start a new life together but with....one condition...'

Everyone focus on Yoona.

'As long as you're not taking Sooyeon away from us. I will forgive all your fault if you can promise me that. This is because , I loves her so much and I want back my family. I just want to be happy with Kikwang oppa , Sooyeon and our future baby.'

'I promise you.'


______________________________________

Wait ! 
It's not the ending yet... I have a special chapter for you. Stay tune and don't forget to comment and subscribe !