Chapter 6

My Heart Only For You

While in the car , Yoona feeling weird when suddenly Kikwang not like usual. Kikwang just pensive , looking outside through the window. 'Oppa , did you have a problem ?' Yoona ask.

But at the time Kikwang didn't noticing or know that Yoona asking him a question. Yoona then sit closer to Kikwang and tapping his right shoulder. Kikwang back into the reality and then fake smile to Yoona.

'Are you okay , oppa ?' Yoona looking worry with Kikwang. Kikwang shake his head and say , 'It's just headache.'

'Are you sure ?'

'Yes , don't worry.'

Yoona nod and smile. 'Here , just rest you head on my shoulder. Maybe it's will calm a little.' Yoona slowly leaning Kikwang's head on her shoulder. Kikwang not saying anything and he still thinking about Donghae at the time. He's too scare that he'll lose Yoona and also Sooyeon.

About thirty minutes later , they arrive at the big house that Kikwang bought for his family. Seulong directly ask the driver to send them to there. 'Thank you , oppa.' Yoona said.

'No problem. Just don't forget to visit me when you're free. Kikwang , can I talk with you ?' Seulong said. Kikwang just nod. 'Yoona , here's the key. Take Sooyeon inside , it's hot outside. I'll take the bags inside.' Kikwang handing the key house to Yoona. Yoona just obey.

After Yoona go , Seulong and Kikwang starting their conversation. 'Kikwang , I see Yoona is really happy now. Thank you so much that you fulfill your promise to make my sister happy.'

'It's my responsibility. I really love her with all my heart.'

Seulong and Kikwang then giving each other a hug. It's just normal hug but meaningful between the brother in-law. 'I need to go now. Take care of Yoona.'

'I'll always.'

With that Seulong leaving the house area. Kikwang entering the house and still look that Yoona at the outside. 'Why you're not going inside ? It's hot here.' Kikwang ask. He really concern about his family.

Yoona stand beside Kikwang and intertwine her left arm with Kikwang's right arm. Sooyeon being hold with her right arm. 'Let's get inside together. It's our house.' Yoona said.

Kikwang nod , they walking together to the door. Kikwang using the key to open the door. After the door open , they stepping inside together. Yoona really impress and amaze when she look inside the house. The house is really big , beautiful with the luxury furniture inside.'This house really beautiful.'

'Sooyeon , let's walking with us.' Kikwang put Sooyeon on the floor and hold her left hand. Yoona hold her right hand. Sooyeon walking slowly support by Yoona and also Kikwang.

They then stop at one side of the living room. Yoona smiling and Kikwang looking at her. 'This is special side that I've ask the maid to decorate for us.' Kikwang said.

'All the memories here. In those pictures.' Yoona said and looking at the decoration against the wall. There's many picture that had been framed are hanging against the wall.

There's Kikwang's pictures , Yoona's pictures and also Sooyeon's pictures. There's also the picture of Kikwang and Yoona when they're marry at the church.

'It's weird , oppa. Why there's one big space there.' Yoona asking. Everything looking good at the time but something make it weird. There's quiet big space are not hanging with pictures. 'I'm hoping that we can take our family picture and place there.' Kikwang said. Yoona looking at Kikwang. Then she turn Kikwang facing her and they let go Sooyeon's hands that make the little girl freely moving. Yoona touch Kikwang's cheeks with her hands.

'Oppa , I'm so sorry that I never make you happy when you're with me. I'm sorry for everything that happened in this two years. I know you really love me and I also love you , oppa. I can't live without you now. I'll feel lonely. Starting today , let's start the new book in our life. I promise you that I'll loving you and Sooyeon. I'll try to be the best wife and mother for both of you.'

From the words , it's seem like Yoona is trying to form again her new family. Maybe she realise something after being 2 years with the guy name Lee Kikwang. Kikwang really happy at the time.

Kikwang then directly hug Yoona. Yoona also hug him back. 'Thank you. I'll try my best too. To make you happy.' Kikwang said. His eyes already teary at the moment. Yoona too.

Yoona is now trying to form her new family again. Will she success or something will happen in her journey to get her happy family ? Will Yoona being with Kikwang or it's just their dream ?

Hey , readers. Like I promised , I'll update two chapters for today. How is it ? I hope it's good.

Don't forget to COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBE