Chapter 7

My Heart Only For You

Donghae POV

Is it true the person I met is Kikwang ? My bestfriend ? He is so different now. I can't believe this , he looking more mature than before. I really want my friend back but it's look like he still angry with me.

I know my decision to leave Yoona two years ago was the wrong decision. It's not my fault too because I've told him it's because of what my parents ordered me to do. But why he's so angry with me ? What happened between us ? Why you hate me so much Kikwang ? I love my bestfriend , my brother.

'Mr Lee , Mr Cho is here. Should I ask him to get here or you want directly to the living room ?' I stop thinking after I've hear what my maid said. So Kyuhyun already arrive , he's really quick. 'I'll be there. Please get us drinks.' I stand up and walking to the living room.

As I walking downstairs , I already saw that Kyuhyun at the living room. He bring some file in his hand. 'Good evening , Mr Lee.' why he suddenly become too formal. 'Yah , Kyuhyun. We're not at the office. Don't be too formal with me , just like usual.' I told him. He just nod and smiling. We're really close after this two years. After Kikwang left me and Taecyeon betrayed me , he become my friend. He's just same like Kikwang and I think him like my own brother. But he never know anything about Kikwang because I never tell him anything about that.

'Sorry , hyung.'

'Good. I'm comfortable with it. So , where's the file I need to sign ?' I take a sit on the couch beside him. He get me the file and showing me the form that I need to sign. 'You need to read it first. Maybe you're not agree soon or being cheat.'

Kyuhyun is right. Since he become my assistance I never being cheat. He's such a good assistance that always remind me to be careful before sign any of important form. As he advise , I read first the form and after I really understand or confirm , I directly put down my signature.

'One more about the Jimmy Cooperation. I got a phone call this morning. They said that they've send a representative to Korea. I heard the representative already arrived at Korea today. The person will come to our company by tomorrow before the company anniversary.'

Jimmy's Cooperation send a representative ? I think the person must be good and excellent worker for his company. It's a big project. Maybe he really trust that person so much. Jimmy Kim never believe many person in his life except for this one. I can't wait to meet him.

YoonKwang's mansion (the next day)

Kikwang POV

When I awake this morning , I think my life already change now. This morning when I awake I realise that someone sleep in my embrace , it's Yoona. For almost two years , I never touch or sleep together with her like that. It's like the true marriage now.

'Good morning , oppa.' Yoona greet me warmly when I stepping to the dining table for a breakfast with my beloved family. Other than that , she also peck a kiss on my cheek. It's really different now.

'Good morning.' I greet her back and reply the kiss again but a peck on her forehead. I take a sit on the chair and she's serving me with the fresh green tea. It's feel awkward sometime because she's not usually treat me like this.

'Anything wrong , oppa ?'

'Nothing. Where's Sooyeon ?' I ask. There's no Lee Sooyeon at the dining table. 'Sooyeon still sleeping. She's not really well.'

'Why ? It's fever again.'

'Yes , don't worry. I take her to the clinic soon.'

'I'm sorry. I really want to send both of you there but today I've work that I've to settle.'

It's make me uneasy when I can't bring my daughter to make a check up at the clinic. It's true , I have many jobs that I've to handle. Jimmy already trust me with this project.

'It's okay , oppa. I'll go with Seohyun. Moreover , she's on the way here now.'

'Say thank you to Seohyun that kindly want to send you to the clinic. And let's invite her and also Seulong hyung for a dinner tonight.'

'It's good idea , oppa. I'll cook the best for tonight.'

I actually already planned to invites Seohyun and Seulong hyung for a dinner last night but I need to think about Yoona. She must be tired. I look at my watch and it's already 8.45 o'clock in the morning. I need to hurry , the meeting at Lee Corp will be at 9.30 o'clock.

'Yoona , I should go first. Bye and take care.' I give her a goodbye hug. 'You too , oppa. Make sure you come back before 8 o'clock and don't forget about the dinner.'

'Okay. Bye !'

'Wait , oppa !' I turn back to her and she coming closer to me. She already stop sharply in front of me. Abruptly , I feel her lip on my lip. I really shock at the time and not responding anything. But it's just a peck of kiss not the long one. For me , it's the best and I'm so thankful.

'Just good luck kiss. Oppa , hwaiting !'

'Thank you.' with that , I leaving the house. I'm living with really happy and thankful feeling at the time. Thank you , God giving chance for me. Thank you , Yoona for giving me this chance as well. I love you , my love.

Chapter 7 Update !

Did you realise something ? Yes , Yoona is like already start to giving a hope to Kikwang.

If you want to know about what will happen next , you need to leave your comments first and I'll update on the next day.

I'm not cruel but sometime Silent Reader is more cruel because not sharing their comments with me. I'm trying my best to share this story.

Please Comments and Subscribe !