Chapter 64

My Heart Only For You

Lee's Mansion

 

Accurately at three o'clock in the evening , Haehyun come back from the school along with his grandmother. Today , Mrs Lee offer to take Haehyun from the school because she said she have nothing to do. So Donghae can happily doing his job at the office without no one disturb him. Ting ! Tong ! The bell is ringing. 'It must be appa !' Haehyun think it is his father , Donghae so he plan to open the door. Fastly , he runs and open the door.

 

After he open the door , he become weird and scratch his head when he see a woman standing in front of him. The woman in the same age with his father. She is beautiful , has a long hair and has a pure skin. 'Who are you ?' Haehyun ask. He want to know who is the woman before letting her to inside. The woman kneeling and facing Haehyun. 'You must be Haehyun , right ?' the woman know Haehyun. Haehyun nods and keep asking again , 'Who are you ? How did you know my name ?' he sound a bit scare with the woman.

 

'Don't scare , dear. I am your father's cousin. By the way , my name is Kwon Yuri. You can call me as aunty.' the woman introducing herself to Haehyun. The woman named Kwon Yuri , she is the cousin to Donghae from oversea. 'KWON YURI !' Haehyun and Yuri turn to the back and see Donghae. Donghae smiles widely and he looks happy to see Yuri. Yuri comes closer and then give a friend hug to Donghae. Donghae surprise but he also hug Yuri too after that. 'When did you come ?'

 

'I just arrive from the airport. Oh , I meet with your son. He is cute and handsome boy.' Yuri breaks the hug and looks at Donghae. Haehyun walks near his father and stand beside him. 'Here he is. See , I told you that I'm your father's cousin but you scare with me.' Yuri tell Haehyun. Haehyun still mute and not saying anything except for nodding his head. Donghae smirks and messing Haehyun's hair. 'Hyun-ah , this is appa's cousin. Your aunty , she just come back from Thailand.'

 

'Thailand ? That's so far...'

 

'Aunty went there to do a research , cutey..' Yuri explaining her ativities at Thailand. 'Oh...I see..' Haehyun then smiles and try to be nice with Yuri because now he knows that Yuri is his aunty and he need to respect her. 'Come on , let's get inside.' Donghae pulls Haehyun's right hand and brings him inside the house. Yuri follows them and get into the house as well. Inside the house , they having the tea time together at the living room. Haehyun also joining them and looks like he starting to be intimate with Yuri and feel comfortable to be with her.

 

After a few minutes joking , Haehyun suddenly feel tired and sleepy. 'Appa , aunty ~ I think I need to the bedroom now. I am too sleepy.' Haehyun rubbing his eyes and make him looks cute. Yuri caring his hairs and peck a kiss on his forehead. 'Go and sleep , son.' Donghae order. Haehyun nods. 'Have a sweet dream , handsome boy. I love you , boy.' Yuri say it to Haehyun. Haehyun smile and peck a kiss on Yuri's cheeks before leaving. Haehyun really like Yuri. Maybe because Yuri treat him better than Sunye did. Yes , Yuri treat him like her own son and not like Sunye , she treat Haehyun like an animal. Donghae thinking when he looks at Yuri and Haehyun.

 

'So , is there any problem now ? For almost two month...you never send an e-mail to me. So what happen in two month ? Anything bad happen between you and Yoona ?'

 

Yuri asking that question. Donghae not surprise that Yuri knows all about his life because Donghae had once tells Yuri about his problem and Yuri , she nicely being a good listener. Donghae shake his head and look at the floor. 'I don't know how to face her......she is too innocent in this problem...I was wrong because I thought that she....' Donghae cannot continue anymore. He is really sad and cannot saying anything. Yuri stand up from the couch and then sit next to Donghae on the couch same with him. Suddenly , the tears falling down from Donghae's eyes. 'Hey , what is the problem ?'

 

'You know....omma....she was the one who paid Yoona.....to do the abortion..' Yuri's mouth widely open and she rapidly cover it with her palm. She is so shock and never believe what she hear just now from Donghae. Looking at Donghae , she feel pity because her cousin crying and suffer like that. Moreover , Donghae is like a big brother to her. How could aunty Lee doing this to Yoona and Donghae. Oh My God ! I cannot believe this ! That's why appa always said do not trust aunty Lee before. Unexpectedly , Yuri hug Donghae to comfort him and make him feel comfortable even a bit. Donghae shock with Yuri's action but he cannot do anything because he also feel comfortable being hug by Yuri.

 

'Don't worry , Hae. I will always here for you. And I know , Yoona already forgive you. It's not your fault. It's aunty's fault. Trust me that you and Yoona will be okay after this.'

 

God , why I feel like this. The way she hug me , same like Yoona. I am so proud and thankful that gifted a friend like Yuri. Yuri-ah , I am sorry because I cannot love you. I just can be your friend , but... you never stop and always wait for me. Being here for me when I need for someone to comfort me. Donghae feels thankful that Yuri is with him. But that doesn't mean now Donghae love Yuri. Because the guy still confuse and he cannot think anything after the problem come into his life.

 

No matter what happen , I will always stay by your side. I know you love Yoona , but please , give me a chance. I really love you. For almost two years , I am waiting for you and...I hope that you will accept me in your life. But don't worry , I will never force you to loving me.

 

Shopping Mall

 

At the evening , Kikwang and his family planning to the shopping mall. Three of them look so happy and intimate. So rare a family can be like them. 'Appa , look at this. Can I buy this for my future brothers ?' Sooyeon talk with her index finger pointing to the baby clothes. The baby clothes for a twin and look so nice. 'Brothers ?' Yoona raise her brows. Sooyeon nod meaning that she really want a brothers instead of sisters. Beside Yoona , Kikwang already giggles. 'Oppa , why ?' Yoona frown.

 

'See that , Sooyeon also want a baby boy. I am so sure that our baby is boy !'

 

Yoona smirks and suddenly she feel pain at her tummy. 'Ouch !' Kikwang and Sooyeon become shock and panic at the same time. 'What's wrong ? Anything happen ?' Kikwang ask in panic. Yoona is laughing because it is too funny looking at her husband and daughter be like that. 'Nothing. Just the baby is kicking inside. Don't worry about me.' Yoona explain. Kikwang take a deep breath and calm. Sooyeon too. 'Young brothers , don't kick omma please~ our omma will hurt if you do it. And please come out quickly so that I can teach both of you to play the ball.' Sooyeon touch Yoona's big tummy and whispering something to her future young sisters/brothers.

 

Yoona and Kikwang look at Sooyeon and smile widely. I have a happy family now. God , I am so happy because no one comes and disturb us anymore. I am so thankful and I promise I will never forget every moments with them. Yoona smile. A beautiful and kind wife. A smart and beautiful daughter and a twins is gifted to me. I feel perfect now. How I wish this moment will always happen. Kikwang also have something that he think in his mind. 'Oppa , look at this. It's so cute right ?' Yoona find the baby's cap and it is so cute with the ocean blue colour. Kikwang agree and reply , 'Let's buy this.'

 

Yoona immediately look at her husband. 'But we still do not know about our babies' .'

 

'No need for that because I am so sure that our babies are boys.'

 

Kikwang peck a kiss on Yoona's lip. This action make Yoona become blushing so hard. Luckily Sooyeon is busily looking at another section when Kikwang kiss Yoona. Hehe...

 

End of Chapter 64 !

Here the next update !! Thanks for the comments that you gave for the previous chapter. Don't forget to give another comments for this chapter. I hope this chapter can make you day become happy and fun. And sorry for being late. I just come back from my village. Now , here the next update. Enjoy. Please upvote this story.