Chapter 10

My Heart Only For You

Donghae POV

I need to be hurry or Yoona will move first. While I park my car , I can see Yoona with another girl beside her but I can't see that girl. Oh , God ! She's still beautiful like usual. I really miss her. Should I meet her now ?

I look at her again. This time she's holding a baby that's crying. She trying to comforting the baby and it's must be her daughter. Yes , it's her daughter. I still remember the baby cute face.

I get out from the car immediately as I find Yoona walking to another place. I'm wearing my sunglasses and following her secretly. She's entering a cafe , Rainbow Cafe. I waiting for her at the outside.

I really need to meet her so much. After 5 minutes , she get to the outside. Because I too miss her , I grab her and hug her from behind.

'I miss you , Yoong.'

Yoona POV

I turn my body to the back and shock. It's really him , Lee Donghae. I freezing at the time , can't move because I'm so shock to meet him again.

'I miss you , dear.' he pull me into a hug again. I really want to hug him back but when suddenly I remember what he had done toward me , I push his body away from me.'Who are you ? I didn't know who are you.' I lying at the time. I'm trying to forgeting him at the time. 'Yoong , it's me. Donghae , the person your love. I know you remember me , please.' he hold my hand.

I quickly ward off his hand from mine and looking at him angrily. 'I didn't love a liar. Anyway , I already have a husband now. I have a daughter and happy life. Why I should remember you ? You're not important in my life anymore. Tell me , should I ?'

I almost crying at the time but I'm trying to avoid it. I can't cry in front of him , I'm strong enough to face him. I'm brave enough to face this bastard. Yes , I can. 'I'm not a liar , Yoong. Let's me explain everything. You need to hear first.' He pleading.

'Stop calling me Yoong. I'm Lee Yoona right now. I'm not the old Yoona that you'd hurt and leave. Now , get out of my way.'

I push him that's blocking my way at the time. I quickly run , looking for Seohyun's car and get inside quickly with the tears falling down my cheeks at the time. 'Unnie , are you okay ?' Seohyun asking me.

I didn't answer anything. I didn't know if I'm okay or not now. Meeting him again make me feel very sad and so angry. God , why I must meet with him again ? Why you're being so cruel.

Kikwang POV

As I got a phone call from Seohyun that informing something weird about Yoona , I instantly leaving the office.

I driving the car a bit fast than before at the time. I arrive at my mansion about fifteen minutes later. I barge in without knocking the door. I already saw Seohyun at the living room , take care of Sooyeon. 'Where's she ?'

'She's inside the bedroom. Oppa , I didn't know what happen. She suddenly get inside the car and crying.' Sooyeon really worry about Yoona as well. It's same like me.

'Please take care Sooyeon.'

Seohyun nod.

I enter the bedroom and trying to look for Yoona. Until at the one side , I see she is standing near the window. She just looking to the outside and not saying anything , pensive.

I slowly approaching her and hugging her from the back. 'Yoona , Seohyun told me that you're crying just now. Why ? Did you have a problem ?'

I asking her but there's no answer anymore from her. No words at all. I then feel that tears dropping on my hand. I turn her body , facing me and see that she's crying at the time. 'Yoona , what's wrong ? Tell me.' I hold her shoulders with my hands.

I'm feeling so worry about her at the time.

'Oppa...you'll n-never leave m-me right ?' she asking while sobbing. Why so sudden she asking that weird question ? 'Of course I'll never leave you. I love you.' as I said that , she directly come closer and hug me so tight. I hug her too and rubbing her back.

'Please promise me that you will never leave me.'

'Yes , I promise you. That I'll never leave you. You can trust me.'

She still crying at the time and still not break the hug so I keep hugging her if that will make her calm and feeling comfortable.

For about thirty minutes we're hugging without break the hug anymore. I'm feeling so warm and comfortable when hugging with her.

I break the hug slowly and she already sleeping on my chest. I slowly carrying her with my arms and bring her to the bed. I lay her on the bed and want to walk away but she grab my wrist.

'Don't leave me. You promise me , oppa.' she murmuring with her eyes still closing. I caressing her hair. 'Wait a minute , Yoona. I'll be with you. I'm going to take a bath first.' I kiss her forehead and walk to the bathroom to take a bath.

After taking bath and changing my cloth , I lay beside her on the bed. I look at her face and she looking so calm at the time in her sleep. I start thinking about her. Why did she's crying today ? Why she suddenly asked me not to leave her ? What going on actually ?

(morning)

Yoona POV

I open my eyes and find myself sleeping on Kikwang oppa's chest with him embracing me. I'm feeling so happy and calm being with him. I think I'm starting to love him now.

Being with him is my happiness. But why Donghae oppa has to appear again ? Why ? I just want to start everything with this guy. I hug him tighten and feel that I'm being protect at the time.

Something disturbing at the time when his handphone ringing. Kikwang oppa awake and pick up the handphone. I sit on the bed , looking at him that's answering the phone call.

'Okay , I'll be there.'

'Are you going to the office now ?' I asking. He look at me and just nod.'I'll take a bath first. Can you help me prepare my cloth ?'

'I will , you should take a bath or you'll be late.'

He smile and before he stand up , he peck a kiss on my cheek. It's make me happy and blush. My heart beating fast when with him. God , how adorable husband I have but I never know it.

I know many readers already think It's gonna be Donghae that hug Yoona. Yes , based on the true story it's like that so I just write according to true story.

Kikwang , Yoona and also Donghae will finally meeting each other soon. If you want to know what happen please wait for the update.

I think this story will make you become more touching after this. Because when I read and know about this story , I'm crying at the ending.

Please comments and subscribe.