Chapter 14

My Heart Only For You

Lee's Corp [ Donghae's office ]

Donghae POV

Just left about two hours before the ceremony starting. 'Mr Lee , you should go home and get ready.' my assistance , Kyuhyun said. I thought he already went home and get ready for the ceremony.

'I'll go home after read this file. You should go home first. Don't forget to invite Seohyun too.'

'Thank you , Mr Lee. I'll go first.' with that he walk away from my office. I inviting many guest for tonight because this ceremony is special for my company.

I finish with read all the content inside the file. Now , I'm going to my house and quickly get ready for tonight. Abruptly , the rain falling down. It's so sudden. I walk to the window and look at the rain that dropping on this earth.

The rain , it's rainy day when the first time I confessed to Yoona that I love her. I close my eyes and see her beautiful , natural face. It's so calm when she appear and I remember me to four sweetest day in my life.

>> flashback <<

Today SM Academy heading a trip to Jeju Island for the students at the academy. Donghae and Yoona also joined the trip as well. The student advised to be at school hall sharp at 7.00 a.m because the bus will move at 7.45 a.m.

On the day of the trip , all the students already there except for Donghae and Yoona. 'We're already late. Where's Donghae and Yoona , Kikwang ?' the teacher asked Kikwang. 'I'll try calling him.' Kikwang tried to call Donghae but can't reached him. He also called Yoona but her handphone switched off.

'I can't reach them.' Kikwang told the teacher. The teacher looked at the students. All already can't wait for the trip.'Okay , everyone. We'll go now. Get inside the bus.' the teacher decided. 'But Dong-' Kikwang about to talk but the teacher pushed him that make he got inside.

The bus started to move. Suddenly , Donghae and also Yoona ran tried to catch the bus. 'HEY ! DON'T LEAVE ME !' they shouted the same words but it's useful because the bus already gone.

Donghae sighed.

Yoona pouted and walked to the bench nearest and sat. She felt so disappointed that she can't joined the trip. Donghae looked at Yoona and approached her. 'Can I sit beside you ?' Donghae asked. Yoona just nodded and Donghae sat beside her.

Suddenly , Donghae heard someone sobbed. He looked beside and found Yoona cried. 'What's wrong ?' Donghae asked , putted his hand one her left shoulder. 'I can't go home after...I need to wait for four days now.' she said.

'Why ?'

'I told my oppa that I'm going for a trip for 4 days and he also need to Japan for 4 days. I forgot to get the key house. What I'm going to do ? I sacrifice for this stupid trip.' Yoona wiped her tears. Donghae smiled. She's like a baby , so cute when she cry . Donghae thought.

'I also sacrifice more for this stupid trip.' Donghae said. Yoona looked at him. 'So , what we're going to do now ?' Yoona asked. Donghae thinking something at the time. Yoona still focused at him.

'Did you want if I'm going to treat you for breakfast ?' he asked. Yoona smiled and nodded. 'But , what about our bags ?' Yoona looked at those bags. 'I brought a car. Just let it inside my car.' Donghae suggested. 'Okay.' Yoona agreed. Donghae and Yoona got their bags.

'Let me help you.' Donghae helped her by took her bags as well and walking first in front. Woah , he's really gentleman. I never thought he will treat me this well . Yoona thought , looked at Donghae walked in front.

Donghae noticed Yoona not with him so he looked at the back. 'Hurry up , I'm hungry right now.' Donghae called for Yoona. Yoona ran toward Donghae and they walked together to the car.

- Good Day Cafe -

'Good Day Cafe. It's not good day for me thought.' Yoona sighed and then sipped the cappucino the she ordered. Donghae smiled , looked at her angel look.

'I'll make your day become good today.' Donghae told.

'How ?' Yoona asked.

'Just follow me.' Donghae said. Yoona frowned and looked at him. 'I'm not going to follow s-someone stranger.' Yoona stated.

'Stranger ? We already know for a long time. Since the first time at the academy.'

'But I'm not sure if you're kind or ert like other guys outside there.' Yoona never believed in any guys except for her brother , Seulong. Donghae looked at Yoona but Yoona looked at another direction. 'Did you have a problem with a guy until you can't believe me ?' Donghae not really satisfied.

Yoona speechless and not said anything. 'Sorry if the question disturbing you. So , wanna come with me or not ?' Donghae already stood up at the time.

Yoona still thinking. Follow him or not ? I just have a bit money and impossible I'm going to stay at hotel. God , hopefully he can help me and not taking an advantage toward me . Yoona thought.

'Okay , I'll go with you but you must promise me something.'

He nodded.

'Don't try to do anything bad toward me.' I said. He smirked. 'Aish , you think I'm bastard that will touch any girl and get them onto my bed ? I'm not like that.' Donghae said.

'Okay. Let's go.'

Donghae and Yoona walked to the outside. They have to walking to the parking lot. The parking lot quiet far from the cafe. Suddenly , the rain dropping. 'God , rain !' Yoona already panic at the time. Donghae grabbed her wrist and she followed him to find the place for them. To avoiding the rain so that they're not wet and cold. They stopped and waited at the bus stop.

'Why the rain falling down suddenly ? At this time.' Donghae already mad at the time. Yoona just sat silently on the seat.

* 10 minutes later *

The rain still not stopped. Yoona already cold at the time because she wore a dress that quiet short. Donghae looked at Yoona and pitied with her. He removed his jacket and placed it on Yoona's shoulders. Yoona looked at him and smiled. 'Thank you.' Donghae smiled back.

Yoona looked at Donghae after three minutes , she know Donghae must be really cold without the jacket as well. Slowly , Yoona get closer to Donghae. Donghae shocked that Yoona beside him. His heart beat so fast at the moments.

'Let's share the jacket together.' Yoona said. Then she placed the jacket on Donghae's too. Donghae smiled to her and she smiled back. She's so closed with me. My heart , beating so fast now. What I'm going to do ? God , help me . Donghae thought while looked at Yoona. Yoona didn't noticed it at the time as she busy admired the rain.

After the rain stopped , Donghae want to told Yoona that they should to the car but Yoona already slept on his shoulder. 'She's sleeping.' Donghae said. Donghae thinking what he can do. Then he got an idea.

Without wake up Yoona , he slowly carried Yoona with his arms. He covered the jacket on her and leaned her head on her chest. He then started walk with her on his arms. While walking , many people looked at them and said something.

'They're looking so cute.'

'They must be a couple.'

'So sweet.'

'That girl so lucky got him.'

Donghae just smiled when he heard all what people said. When he arrived at the parking lot , Donghae laid Yoona on the passenger seat. He wanted to placed her at the back it's filled with their bags. Donghae get to the driver seat.

'...what unlucky day...luckily he's with me...' Yoona murmured. Donghae felt so happy at the time. 'I'll always be with you.' Donghae caress her hair.

* 4 hour later *

Yoona awake and found herself inside a strange room. Yoona become worried when she found out that her cloth already changed and she's on the bed.

Not really long after that , Donghae entered the room. 'You already awake ?' Donghae smiled. Yoona looked at him angrily and approached him. 'What are doing to me , Lee Donghae ?' Yoona asked and hitted him.

'Wow , Yoona ! Relax !'

Donghae hold her arms , prevented her from hitting him. 'RELAX ? What have you done ? Who changed my cloth ? Did you me ?' Yoona asked , she so angry.

'NO ! I'm not doing that. I didn't do anything.'

'Then who changed my cloth ?'

'I ask grandma Yang to changed your cloth.' Donghae told and released her arms. Yoona felt calm at the time and sat on the bed again. 'Sorry...i'm sorry that...I accused you something bad...' Yoona felt so guilty until she can't looked at Donghae anymore.

Donghae sat beside her on the bed. 'It's okay. I know you worried about that. You're still and you need to take care it carefully. Me too. I know you feeling.'

Yoona blushed at the time. Donghae smiled and she smiled too. 'Where are we actually ?' Yoona asked to Donghae. 'We're at grandparent Yang's house. They're like my grandparents and I always spend my time here.' Donghae told everything to Yoona about the grandparent Yang that he mentioned. Yoona just heard and focused with Donghae words.

'I would like to meet them.' Yoona said.

'I know but now already 8.00 o'clock in the night. They must be sleeping now. I'll introduce you to them tomorrow. Better you rest first.'

'I'm not feeling to sleep again. I think I'd sleep for a long time.'

'You're right. You've sleep for four hours.'

Yoona's eyes and mouth widely opened. She then covered with her hand. 'Maybe you can fresh yourself or eat.' Donghae suggested. 'Okay , I'll just take a bath and sleep. Where's your room ?' Yoona asked.

'My room just opposite to your room. I'll go now. Good nite.'

Donghae stand up but Yoona hold his wrist. Donghae looked at her and she said ,'Sorry again that I accuse you something bad like that.'

'I've told you it's okay. I'll go first.'

Yoona just watching Donghae get out from her room. He's so kind. He different with another guys at the outside . Yoona thought and smiled widely.

Hey , it's YoonHae moments until the next 2 chapters. I just want to share with you about the 4 days that YoonHae spent together before they're officially couple. Based on true story there's no flashback about their past time for Yoonhae before they couple. But I add it to make it more interesting for all my readers. Hope you'll like it.

If you still wonder what will happen at the ceremony , you have to wait.

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe. I'll do my best in process of this story to complete.