Chapter 48

My Heart Only For You

'NNNNOOOO !!!!'

Yoona scream loudly and she stand directly from the bed. Her forehead already sweaty and her face look so pale. She open her eyes and look around in the dark of the night.

Where am I ? It's my bedroom in my house ? Why I'm here ? I suppose to be in hospital , right ? Why I'm here ?

'Hey , honey. Are you okay ? Why are you screaming in the midnight like this ?' Kikwang stand beside Yoona and caress her hairs. Yoona already weird.

My baby !

'Oppa , our baby. Our baby already die. It's my fault.' Yoona said in panic and look at Kikwang. Kikwang frown and in confusion because of his wife's words.

'What are talking about ? Yoona , listen. Nothing happen to our baby. Our baby still with us. Our baby is here.' Kikwang telling Yoona. He take Yoona's hand and place on her tummy.

Yoona shake her head. 'But you tell me...you tell me I already...miscarriage...and we inside the hospital.. how can we being here..' Yoona stammering and she still panic.

Kikwang approach her closer and kiss her forehead. 'Yoona , it's just a dream. We don't lose our baby and we're not inside the hospital. It's just a dream. Calm down.' Kikwang hug her and rub her back. Yoona rest her head on Kikwang's chest and she cry.

'I'm scare...'

'I'm here with you. Don't worry.' Kikwang comforting Yoona. 'Oppa , don't leave me...' Kikwang nod and tighten the grip.

Thank God it's just a dream. I thought I really lose my baby. God , why you're so cruel. I'm half die because of this matter. Don't do this again because I'm not to brave to face this.

About an hour later , Yoona already fall asleep again. Kikwang still not sleep instead he keep looking at his wife. 'Why you don't tell me your problem ? I want to share it with you too.' Kikwang say and he peck a kiss on Yoona's forehead before he hug Yoona from behind.

Lee's Mansion | 3.00am

Donghae still can't sleep even it's already 3 o'clock in the midnight at the time. Instead , he spend his time in his office without doing anything that can give him benefit.

'Sooyeon , my daughter ?'

Those words , he keep repeats it and no other words. Suddenly , his handphone ringing and he got a phone call from someone that he didn't know. He didn't want to keep wondering so he just answer the phone call.

| Hello , who is this ? |

| It's me , Lee Kikwang. |

Donghae frown and he adjusting his position on the chair. He look at the clock and weird for him that Kikwang at the time.

| What do you want ? |

| I need to see you. |

| Is it important ? |

| It's important. It's about Yoona. |

Donghae not speak anything after that. When Kikwang mention Yoona's name , he can feel that it's really important to meet with Kikwang.

| Where ? When ? |

| I'll inform you tomorrow. |

| Kikwang , I ...|

Donghae not finishing sentences but Kikwang already end the phone call. 'I miss my friend. I miss your voice , friend. God , why I feel like this.' Donghae's eyes teary and he can't help himself from not crying.

YoonKwang's Mansion | Morning

'Good morning , beautiful.' Kikwang back hug Yoona and peck a kiss on her cheek. Yoona smile. 'Good morning , my handsome husband.' Yoona pinch his cheek.

Kikwang smile and still in the position hugging his wife from the back. 'Oppa , I'm sorry about last night.' Yoona know that she already disturbing last night just because the stupid dream. 'No need to say sorry. It's not your fault at all.'

'But...the dream last night... I'm so scare if it's true we lose our baby , oppa.' Kikwang break the hug and cupping Yoona's face. 'Nothing will happen as long as we're together. Okay , let's meet the doctor together today if you still scare and unsure.'

'It's okay , I'll go by myself. You need to work.'

Kikwang shake his head.

'I'll go with you. After lunch , I'll fetch you.'

Yoona nod and smile.

Chapter 48 of My Heart Only For You

I know it's a short chapter. Actually this chapter suppose to be the double update for yesterday but I forget to update it yesterday. So , read this first and hope it's can make you happy. I'll update another chapter later. Please give some comment and upvote this story :)