Chapter 2

My Heart Only For You

Seoul , Korea

Donghae POV

Two years just passed like that. I take the picture of Yoona that I put on my table. For almost two years I'm looking for Yoona but I never found her. Sometime I'm feeling want to give up but at the same time I really want to meet her. I really miss her so much , where are you now Yoong. I've ask her brother but her brother never told me where is she. Kikwang also just disappear like that after we fought before we leave.

'Mr Lee , we need to the court now.'

I look at the entrance and it's my assistance , Cho Kyuhyun. I stand up from the chair and grab my jacket. Today is important day for me. Like Kyuhyun said , I need to the court. Court , I'm going there because I'm going to officially divorce with the girl that already been my wife for almost two years , Sunye . For almost two years too she cheated on me with another guy. That guy not stranger for me as he is my bestfriend , Taecyeon.

'Appa !'

I heard a little voice calling for me. It's my son , Lee Haehyun. Well , it's not really my son. No one know about that except for me , my family and also Taecyeon. It's my adopted son. I never touch Sunye when we together until now.

We met with Haehyun when we went to the orphanage for the charity ceremony. He is 4 years old at the time and now he is 6 years old. It's really coincidence that our name almost same. His family name suppose to be Kim but I change it into Lee.

He running toward me and I carry him and give him a big hug.'How is my prince doing ?'

'I'm 100% healthy , 100% happy and 100% love you.'

'Aww , that my son. Let's go.' I said and walking with him with me.'Appa , why omma always come back late ? I miss omma so much.' I really pity with this child. He really love me and also Sunye all this while. Instead , Sunye hating him and never love him. I'm so pity with him , but I'll always loving him like my own son.

'Omma is busy. Haehyun-ah , did you want to have a lunch with me after this.' I asking. I'm planning to bring him to grab some pizza after I'm heading to the court. He is just like my friend , Kikwang. He also really love pizza so much especially the homemade.

'Pizza !?'

I nod and he already cheer. We together entering the elevator and want to our destination.

Seoul Court - 12.45 o'clock in the afternoon

Donghae and Sunye already arrives at the court along with their lawyer to discuss about their agreement to divorce. After about one hour and half talking and discussing about that , the judge make his decision.

'Mr Lee Donghae and Mrs Min Sunye , today I announce you already divorce. As for the agreement , Mr Lee Donghae promised that he will give his ex-wife a compensation of amount 1 millions along with one big house for her. The child custody right belonging to Mr Lee Donghae. Mrs Min Sunye can't take any action to get the child custody right after this.'

TOK ! TOK !

After the judge had make the decision , everyone are allows to get out. Donghae and also his lawyer , Seo Joohyun @ Seohyun about to walking to the outside quickly and meet with Kyuhyun and Haehyun. Suddenly , Sunye and Taecyeon appears in front of him.

'Congratulation , Lee Donghae. You're success to make me shame with the proof that I'm having an affair. Congratulation.' Sunye sound so unsatisfied , she also smirking to Donghae at the time. Donghae also smirking as well and looking at the couple in front of him.

'Are you still not satisfied trying to ruin our marriage. You're not a good wife and not also a good mother. You're not perfect , liar.'

'Hae , don't you dare to call her liar. It's your fault too , you never make her happy when she married to you. You also never touch her.' Taecyeon said to Donghae.'It's okay if I not touch her. I didn't to or I don't have any attention to touch her before. It's disgusting.'

Without any words anymore , Donghae and Seohyun leaving the court.'Are you okay , Mr Lee ?' Seohyun asking , he looking so angry and sad at the time.'I'm okay , Miss Seo. Anyway thank you for helping me and nice working with you.'

'Me too. If Kyuhyun oppa not introducing me with you , I couldn't found someone that really dedicate and strong like you.'

They smiling to each others. Donghae know that his assistance , Kyuhyun is actually dating with Seohyun. He know that but pretend didn't know about that. He is not the type that like to care about other's problem. Donghae walking to the outside until a seconds , he got a phone call.

(the conversation between Donghae and the stranger caller)

Donghae :

Hello , detective Han.

!!?? :

Hello , Mr Lee. I'm sorry for calling you. I just want to inform you that I've found where's Im Yoona right now.

Donghae :

Where is she now ?

!!?? :

She is at the Sydney , Australia. With her husband and her daughter.

Donghae :

What !!??

Chapter 3 !! I update this story fast..I just can't wait for this update to be post..Please comments and subscribe..I need your comments , Please...no silent readers. !!