Chapter 18

My Heart Only For You

Day 4 (The Last Day)

Yoona opened her beautiful eyes slowly and a little shocked when she saw Donghae slept beside her. It's not he slept beside her on the bed but with his head on the bed and he sat on the cold floor. Yoona touched her head , it's felt so hard and hurt. Maybe she was drunk last night after finished four glasses of beers. But she still remembered that she and Donghae were officially being a couple since last night. Yoona looked at him and smiled.

It's like a dream , Hae. God so kind that's not make me forget everything happened between us last night. I'm so happy that you're with me and love me too. I love you , Lee Donghae. Yoona thought.

Her hand reached his head and caressed his hairs. She just kept look at the handsome guy but in her mind , she still didn't remember how she can be in her bedroom. She just remembered until they were broke the kiss and everything after that she couldn't remembered.

Felt her smooth and silky hand caressed his hairs , Donghae slowly opened his eyes and looked at Yoona that's smiled to him. 'Good morning , beautiful.' Donghae greeted and printed a special smiled for her. Yoona blushed when Donghae suddenly called her 'beautiful'.

'Good morning.' Yoona greeted back.

Yoona got up and sat on the bed. Donghae got up as well and sat beside Yoona on the bed.'Is it a dream ? Is it a dream that I'm with you now ?' Yoona asked and looked at Donghae. Donghae grinned and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.'No , it's not a dream. It's reality that I'm with you now.' Donghae pecked a kiss on her forehead.

Yoona was so happy and leaned her head on his chest and her arm wrapped around his waist. 'How I'm being here ? Why did you end up sleep here , near me ?' Yoona still confused about that. 'You don't remember it ?' Yoona shook her head.'Okay...Last night , while we both walking along the beach side you suddenly said that you're not well and felt dizzy. The others thoughts maybe you're drunk. So I take you home. When I'm about to leave you , you grabbed my wrist and asked me to stay with you. So I stay with you as I want to protect you.' Donghae just explained the summary from what happened last night.

'Thank you. And I'm so sorry that you end up sleep uncomfortably here.'

'It's okay , Yoona. I'm so comfortable when I'm with you. I can't just leave you alone when you're drunk or in danger. I'll always protecting you. Cause I'm now your boyfriend.'

'I'm happy you're my boyfriend.'

Donghae and Yoona pulled each others into a tight grip.'I love you.' Donghae said.'I love you too.' Yoona responded.

CLACK !

The door was opened by someone from the outside. It's Eunjung along with her friends , Yuri , Yesung , Nichkhun , Sooyoung , Ryeowook and Taemin. 'Oops !! Wrong time !' Donghae and Yoona hastily broke the hug when saw them. Yoona pushed Donghae a little far from her and then blushed hardly.'W-what are you doing here ? You s-should knock the door before enter.' Donghae stuttered. All of his friends chuckles.

'Sorry , Hae. But if we don't enter shockingly like this we never got changes to see your sweet moment.' Yesung teased Donghae. Donghae and Yoona looked at each others , blushed with Yesung's words.

'We should give them couple name. Like I'm with Yesung oppa , we got YeYul. Sooyoung and Ryeowook is SooWook. Khun and Eunjung is KhunJung (I don't have an idea to make sound more good). So for both of you it's....YoonHae !' Yuri suggested.

'It's better couple name than us , Yul !' Ryeowook said , not satisfied. Yuri winked and make a 'peace' sign with her two fingers showed.

'It's good. YoonHae !'

'YoonHae , combining Yoona and Donghae. Why don't HaeYoon ?' Taemin didn't know anything.

'It's much better , Taemin. So slow , why I should have a brother like you.' Yuri sighed. Yesung tapped Yuri's shoulder , asked her to relax and not too angry or regret.

Everyone inside the room included the YoonHae couple laughed together.'Why are you here actually ?' this time Yoona asked the question that's still not answer by anyone.

'We're going to the festival at the time square. It's going to start. Wanna follow us right ?' Nichkhun explained. Yoona remembered something that's Donghae once said that they're going to the festival on the next day.'You've told me before about it.' Yoona said to Donghae.

'Sorry , Yoona. I forget about it.' Donghae smiled and looked down on the bed sheet.'Of course you forget it , hyung. Because you're busy with Yoona noona.' Taemin clever this time to teased Donghae and Yoona.

'Enough teasing them. Come on , get ready. Grandma and grandpa already there. We'll wait for you guys at the living room.' Nichkhun said.

After that they stepped outside and leave YoonHae again.'I'm going to my bedroom. I'll see you at the living room.' Donghae spoke. Yoona nodded. Donghae headed to his bedroom and Yoona took a shower.

- Time Square - The Festival Begin -

The nine of them reached at the time square exactly at 11.15 am. Crowds started to full the time square. There's too many exciting games , performances , shops and mores. Like the amusement park already but without rollercoaster.

'We meet again here in 5 hours. We'll separate from here. You guys enjoy yourself.' Ryeowook said. He was the first to moved with Sooyoung with him. YeYul , KhunJung and Taemin were moved to their favorites place at there.

'Let's go , Yoona.'

Donghae and Yoona walked hand in hand together. They were not nervous anymore but it's so normal their heart to beating sometime. They stopped at the one couple accessories. 'It's so beautiful.' Yoona looked at the couple rings she saw under the glass. Donghae went beside her and looked at the rings too.

'Let's get it for us. Miss , we want this couple rings.' Donghae told the owner of the shop. Yoona looked at Donghae and Donghae just smiled to her. 'What if it's not fit with us ?' Yoona asked. 'Don't worry , miss. We still have another sizes.' Yoona smiled to the young owner.

'Here , please try it.' the young owner showed the couple rings. Donghae took the ring for girl and slip it to Yoona's finger. Yoona blushed and just looked at her sweet boyfriend. Then Donghae tried another one for him. 'It's fit ?' the owner asked.

'Yes , we'll buy this.' Donghae told.

After paid , they both walked away from the shop.'It's so beautiful.' Yoona looked at the ring on her finger. They stopped for a while. Donghae stand in front of her and hold Yoona's hands.'I hope this couple rings will be forever with us. And I also hope one day I can change this couple rings into our wedding rings.' Donghae said.

Yoona nodded , acceded with him too. 'So you want to marry with me ?'

'If it's what God plan for us.'

Hastily , Donghae pecked a kiss on Yoona's lip. 'Hae , we're in the public.' Yoona reminded him. 'I know that's why I kiss you. I want to make them jealous with me that I've beautiful and gorgeous girlfriend.' Donghae stated. Yoona chuckled.

'You're so beautiful , Yoona.' Donghae her hairs. 'Thank you.'

'Please always be mine. I love you so much.'

'I'll be only your's , Hae. Don't you ever think to lying or leave me alone.'

'I'll never do it. You can hate and ignore me if I did it.'

'Okay , it's a deal.'

>> end of the flashback <<

[ back to the future ]

Donghae POV

The moments with you..it's the best and the sweetest memories in my life , Yoona. Our first time start to know each other...the rain...the village...the waterfall...the beach...our first kiss...the rings.. Huh ! It's hard for me to forgetting you. I love you with all my heart.

I also always keep this ring with me , always on my finger. I never move it even I should wear my wedding ring there before. You hating me now , Yoona. It's all my fault. Maybe because I'd lying and leaving you. I break our promise. Please forgive me. I hope I can see you once again. I want to explain everything if I can or get chances.

I'm back to my reality life. The rains already stop dropping and the view outside already dark. I look at my watch. Only leave an hour and half before the ceremony start. I should go and get ready now.

YoonKwang's mansion

Kikwang POV

After this Yoona will surely meet with Donghae hyung. Is it meaning that I'll lost her after this ? I'm not feeling so well when think about this. When the first met with Donghae hyung at the airport , I starting to feeling worries. Worries about to lost Yoona and also Sooyeon , the two person I really loves more than myself.

'Oppa , let's go. I'm ready.'

I turning to my left and see an angel. She looking so beautiful in the black dress she wear at the time with her nature beauty. Our outfit tonight so match. 'Let's go.' Me and Yoona intertwining our arms together.

Step by step make me feeling more worries. God , is this the end of my life.

Chapter 18 update ! The sweet moment between YoonHae end until here. I'm back to write about HaeYoonKwang moments. I know all of you must be really wonders what will happen at the ceremony. What will happen when Dog Just wait for my next update.

I'm so thankful to all the subscribers or readers that's giving a comments. I'm so happy with the good respond from all of you. I hope there's more comments and many subscribers. It's giving me so much support in writing this story.

Some of you still confused about this fic. Once again I told you , it's HaeYoonKwang fanfic. There will be YoonHae moments and also YoonKwang moments.

Feel free to leave your comments :)

I Love You :)