Chapter 20

My Heart Only For You

Yoona POV

During the ceremony , me and Kikwang oppa are busily chatting with our staffs. They're so funny , friendly and talkative. But still if I laughing or happy , the image of Donghae oppa not disappear from my mind. Why I always thinking about him ? You can't Yoona , you has a husband and it's call as a sin if you still thinking about another guy. It's like an affair and it's SIN. Just focus with Kikwang oppa.

'Yoona , I need to the bathroom for a while. Can you wait here with them ?' Kikwang oppa's words make me back to the scene. My mind get to everywhere just now because too thinking about Donghae oppa. 'Sure. Please make it quick.' I telling him. 'I will.' he smile and then leaving the area. Only leave me and the other staffs.

'Mrs Lee , we really want to meet with your daughter. When you're going to bring her and meet with us ?' the female staff say and the others nods. I smile to them. 'I didn't know when but soon all of you will see her too.'

'Did you have a picture of her ? We really excited about your baby.' Yoseob asking me. I pull out my handphone and searching for my baby's picture. I have not much picture just a few. 'Here.' I show them the picture. It's the picture of Sooyeon.

'Aww~ she's so cute.'

'Angel baby.'

'Her eyes and also her forehead are same like you.' Yoseob said. 'Thank you.' I thank him. Well , Sooyeon got so many similarities with me. 'But...she don't have any similarities with Mr Lee..' a female staff suddenly said.

Everyone looking at me. I see Yoseob elbowing that female staff. 'What are you talking about ? Her lip and her eyebrows are look like Mr Lee.' I know that Yoseob just lying at the time.

'You're right , Yoseob. You've not good sight , Haeran. Go and cheek at the doctor please.' another female staff backing up Yoseob. Maybe they just don't want to make me uncomfortable. I do feel uncomfortable when I hear that. Yoseob give back my handphone to me. 'I'm sorry , Mrs Lee. It's my fault. She's same with Mr Lee too. I just notice it.' she apologise to me.

'It's so okay. I'm going to get a drink.'

It's just my excuse to get a drink. I walk far away from them and stop at the side. The side without many crowds around. I look at my baby's picture. It's her picture that I download from Kikwang oppa. She's one years old at the time. She's so pretty. They're right , her eyes and her forehead just like me. The female staff also right. No similarities between Sooyeon and also Kikwang oppa.

Well , Sooyeon is not Kikwang oppa's daughter. If she is Kikwang oppa's daughter , they will have so much similarities. I'm so sorry Kikwang oppa. It's lucky that you're not there. I didn't want you to hurt hearing what the staff said. And my Sooyeon , I hope you'll always be our daughter and always be with us. I'm so scare about losing you when I meet your real father.

'She is beautiful. Like an angel. Same like you.'

I hear a voice come from my right side. I turn my head to the right and see Donghae oppa. He just so close with me and my heart start to beat. Why it's always being like that ? I'm sick of this thing. I keep my handphone and looking at another direction.

'Is that the reason why you can not wait for me ?' he asking something that's sound so weird to me. 'What do you mean by that ?' I brave myself to face him. I'm still confuse with what he said. Is he trying to playing a joke with me and those weird question ? 'Lee Kikwang , Lee Sooyeon. Is it for them you leave me , Yoona ? Are they the reasons why you can't wait for me. Are you leave me just to be with him and having a daughter with him ? Why you betray me with my own friend ?' he really didn't know what he said that time. He just accuse me something bad. Something I never did but he accuse me. My heart so hurt at the moment and I feel like want to slap him right now.

'I warn you , don't try to put all this problem on him and our daughter. They just a victim for what you've done. You should realise that it's all your fault from the start. Think back whose already leave me alone when....'

I'm so lucky that I'm not telling him that he leave me when I was pregnant with his baby. If that happen , I'm sure he'll try to get my baby from me. I won't let it happen. 'But Yoona. I told you before that we'll be together. I tried to find you. And you know what I got ? NOTHING ! I thought you'll wait for me because you love me and we love each others.'

'That's before. You married , oppa. I'm not the type of girl that's love to ruin everyone life. I need to move on. You ! Just stay away from me and get back to your life. I hope you're happy. Just one thing , don't blame me and my family.' I asserting all those words clearly to him. It's so hurt when he start to accuse me like that. He think I don't have a feeling ?

Donghae POV

What have I told her ? It's all my fault. I just accuse her without realise that it's also my faults. Why I become so stupid again. I shouldn't blame her. The person I should blame is myself. Why I has such a jealous and bad emotion like this ?

'Yoona , I'm so....' she already walking to another direction before I could apologise to her. I look she's walking a little far from me but someone suddenly greet her. It's Seohyun and Kyuhyun. Did they know each others ?

Slowly , I approaches them. 'Mr Lee , you're here too.' Kyuhyun looking so happy to see me. I smile and secretly stare at Yoona that's not looking so comfortable when I'm around. 'Mr Lee , let me introduce you to my friend. This is Yoona. Unnie , this is Mr Lee. He's my client that I always talk to you before.'

Seohyun told Yoona about me ? That's mean she tried hard to find me too. Wait , maybe not. Please don't sure first about this. 'You told her about me.'

'I'm sorry but not too much. Actually , unnie helped me a lot with an advises. And almost all the advises that's from me to you actually from Yoona unnie.'

'Oh , really. Thank you so much. It's make me feeling so happy that you're the true adviser.' I telling Yoona. She just fake smile in front of Seohyun and Kyuhyun. 'This is your boyfriend , Seohyun ?' Yoona asking to Seohyun. 'Yes. This is Kyuhyun oppa. Unnie , where's Kikwang oppa ? He's with you here right ?'

'That's him.' Yoona pointing her index finger to the Kikwang that's approaches all me us. When see me , I know he's not comfortable same with Yoona. Actually , he should be uncomfortable because he had stole Yoona from me. If not because of him , after I divorce with Sunye I can marry with Yoona.

'Hey , sorry for being late.' he stand abreast with Yoona. Yoona smile to him and they holding hands together. 'Oppa , you look handsome tonight. Looking good with Yoona unnie.' they just smiles when got praise by Seohyun. Well , you're not looking good being together for me. It's me should be with Yoona. Yoona is mine. You stole her from me , Kikwang. I thought you're my friend but you're just same like Taecyeon. I promise that we'll be together again , Yoona. Just wait for me. I'll do anything to get you again.

Kikwang POV

During the way to our house , I notice that Yoona just silent beside me. She's like has a problem. Yeah , I know it's about Donghae hyung. It's my fault because brought her with me to the ceremony. I should avoid her from come with me.

As we arrives to our house , she just directly get inside and not waiting for me. Usually she'll wait for me. Maybe she's so shock. I should understand her. After park my car correctly in the garage , I entering my house and see Yoona at the living room. I walking to her and then sit beside her on the long couch. 'Are you okay ?' I trying to ask. She just nod but not saying anything.

'Oppa , I'm going to the room first. Can you check for Sooyeon tonight ?' she said. Only that but not even answering my question at all. 'I'll check on her. It's better you get some rest.' she smile and leaving to the bedroom. I stand up from the couch and walking to Sooyeon's bedroom that's just at the ground floor of this house.

Once I get inside , Sooyeon still awake. She's happily playing with her dolls while the babysitter already looking so tired with her. 'Mr Lee , you're here.' the babysitter stand up and bowing to me. 'You can go now. I'll take over Sooyeon from here.' she nod and leaving me with Sooyeon inside the room.

'Hey , why did you still awake ? You should sleep my baby.' I take her on my lap and she shake her head to me. 'You're not sleepy ? That's okay. So , how's my baby today. Did you get well with the new babysitter.' I asking. I already know she understand me but it's just she can't talk too much. 'Yes....appa...cho..choco-late...'

'What ?'

'...choco...chocolate...' I understand now what she said. I smile happily that's she trying her best to talk. 'You want chocolate , Sooyeon ?' she directly nod. 'It's already late for chocolate , honey. Let's sleep tonight and we'll get the chocolate tomorrow.'

She pouting. I pinch her smooth and white cheek. 'Don't be sad. We'll eat it tomorrow. So , you want to sleep now ? So that you can dream about many chocolate.'

'Yes...but....omma...'

'Your omma is tired , honey. She'll visit you next morning.'

Suddenly , Sooyeon cough. 'Are you okay ?' I feel her forehead. It's not hot. She just nod. Maybe it's just a little cough.'Okay , let's sleep. I'll be here for you until you sleep.' I put her on the bed carefully. She yawning cutely while rubbing her eyes with her small hands. I can't deny it's that she's really same with Yoona and sometime like Donghae hyung.

'Good...night , appa.' she peck a kiss on my cheek. 'Good night too. I love you , honey.' I kiss her back on her cheeks and her beautiful forehead. She smile and slowly closing her round eyes. I caressing her hairs gently. How I'm going to live without you and your omma , Sooyeon. I loves both of you so much.

>>

It's about an hour I'm with Sooyeon just to make sure she's really sleep. Now , she already sleep. I decide to my bedroom now. I'm feeling so tired today. Is Yoona already sleep ?

When I just get inside my bedroom. I saw Yoona standing near with the window. The window is open and the wind blowing inside. I walking closer to her and standing beside her. She turn her body to me and I'm panic when there's tears wetting her cheeks. Her beautiful eyes become so red.

'Oppa , can I hug you ?' she asking something weird. She never ask when she want to hug me but it's so weird. 'Anytime for you.' I said. She come closer to me and then hug me. I hug her too and she sobbing so hard after that.

'It's my fault. I shouldn't brought you there. I'm so sorry.'

'It's not your fault , oppa. It's me that really want to be there.' she also not blaming me. She's really kind girl that I knew. For me it's still my fault because I failed to make sure she's not coming with me. When she cry , I can feel that my shirt wet because of her tears. She must have another problems. 'Yoona , tell me the truth. You're hurt. Who had make you like this ? Tell me so that I can teach a lesson that person.'

I break the hug and wiping her tears. She speechless and can't say anything. I know she's so sad but I need to know. Her problem is mine as well. We're married. 'He....Hae oppa....he...' Yoona can't clearly telling me.

I hold her shoulders. 'What did he told you ? Is he hurting you again ?' I ask. Yoona not answering my question instead she hug me again and crying. I know she must be so sad now. How I'm going to make her tell me everything happen. 'Oppa.....he..he accuse me. He said that...I leave him because...because I just want to live with you. He thought us like...betrayals , oppa... He also accuse you and Sooyeon to as the reason I left him.... I hate him...why did he make me like this... Is it all my fault , oppa ?'

Aish ! He really want to suffer I think. I must teach him a good lesson so that he's not hurting Yoona anymore. He's so bad. 'Ssshh....everything gonna be okay. It's not your fault. From the start it's his problem. You know that Hae hyung is so emotional too sometime. It's not your problem. Stop thinking about that. I'm here with you and Sooyeon also will be with us. From the start he's the problem. He make you like this.'

I just comforting her. She's still sad because of the cruel words from Donghae hyung. I hope she'll not take it so hard. Lee Donghae , just see what will happen. You hurting her again. You're not a human. You're so emotional. That never change from you. You're so cruel. Why you become like this ? All this while I thought you like my mentor. But now you're my enemy.

Chapter 20 updated. I hope all the readers love this chapter and same like the other chapters as well. Well , summary of this chapter ; It's seem like Donghae and Kikwang really hating each others. Why Donghae suddenly so emotional like that ? Talking without thinking about anyone feeling. Pity Yoona. Kikwang trying hard to be with yoona always. What will Kikwang did to teach Donghae or what Donghae will do to take Yoona back from Donghae ? Did all of you wondering now ?

Hehehe... :) If you want to know what will happen soon. Like usual , wait for the next update tomorrow. See you again tomorrow. Just don't forget to leave your comments and subscribe please.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE <3