Chapter 37

My Heart Only For You

|| Office ||

Ah , it's so tiring. I just finish with my terrible paperwork. Now , I need to send this to Kikwang oppa and lunch with Seohyun. She must be waiting for me now. I hope he's not inside so easy for me to send this to him.

Yoona walking out from her office with a files in her hand. Like usual , the staffs already going out for their lunch. Yoona approach Kikwang's office and stop before she knock.

What if he still inside ? He must be really angry if he see me again. I didn't want him to angry and hate me more , I just want him to calm down and relax for now. Yoona look into the office through the glass window.

'He's not inside. Maybe I should just enter and put this file quickly.' Yoona open the door quietly and get inside the office. She get closer to the desk and want to put the file but she find a strange and black file.

Since when this file here ? It's not look like company files. Yoona's right hand reach the black file and put the files she bring with her on the desk. 'You can't read this , Yoona. He will be angry.' Yoona telling herself. She going to put the file back but her mind keep telling her to read the contents.

'Aish , I'm really curious about the contents. Maybe if I just read for my information , it's okay.' Yoona smile and speaking to herself. She finally open the file and ready to read the content inside.

What !? The new agreement between Jimmy's Cooperation and Lee's Cooperation ! What will happen now ? Is that mean Lee's Cooperation must pay back if they fail with the project but before...it's different agreement..did Kikwang oppa change it because...

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY FILE !'

Kikwang that's suddenly appear directly grab the file from Yoona's hand. Yoona look at Kikwang with her shock expression , her eyes widely open. Kikwang close the file and hold it tightly. 'Oppa...why you did it ? You didn't pity them.' Yoona asking to Kikwang.

Kikwang roll his eyes from Yoona. Yoona still shock. She approach Kikwang and put her hands on his arms. 'Oppa , are you really change now ? Are you really angry with us because of the kiss ?'

Yoona shake Kikwang's arms and Kikwang just stand like the wall there. Yoona still waiting for the answer from Kikwang. 'Oppa , answer me ! Why did you do that ? Are you going to destroying him ? You didn't pity...'

'What !? Pity him ? Why should I ? You tell me ! He make out with my wife and both of you cheating on me ! I'm the one that you should be really sympathy if you want to know.' Kikwang exclaiming to Yoona. Tears already trailing down from his eyes because of his own statement. The truth and sad statement for him.

It's not I'm pity with Donghae oppa but I'm pity with the staffs. Without Lee's Cooperation , they'll jobless. Yoona stammering , she feeling guilty after hear Kikwang's statement. She also sad when Kikwang suddenly cry because of her. 'Oppa , it's not like that. I'm just..I just...'

'Get out from here. I can't see your face anymore.' Kikwang put the file on the desk. 'Oppa...I...it's not what I mean , I just pity with...'

'GET OUT FROM HERE !!'

Kikwang shouting loudly to Yoona. Yoona's really shock and scare now with him. But she still need to apologise and explain it clearly. Yoona grab Kikwang's hand and Kikwang look at her.

'Oppa , I'm really sorry. Please forgive me and let me...'

'I SAID GET OUT !! DON'T YOU HEAR ME !!'

Kikwang so angry and he not purposely push Yoona until Yoona fell on the carpet.

'Yoona unnie !!'

Yoona look at the door and see Seohyun. Seohyun so startled when she saw Kikwang push Yoona. Seohyun quickly approach Yoona and help her friend to stand up. 'Are you okay , unnie ?' Seohyun asking. She's too worry about Yoona. Yoona just nod. Seohyun look at Kikwang. 'Oppa , what's wrong with you ? Why did you push Yoona unnie ? Are you insane ?' Seohyun angry at Kikwang.

For three of them , scolds each other just simple thing. So , Seohyun can easily angry and shouting at Kikwang as long as her friend will realise his fault. 'Yes ! I'm insane. That's all because of this girl. Because this useless girl !' Kikwang pointing to Yoona.

*slap*

Seohyun slap Kikwang hardly on his face because he's too much that time. Yoona so shock and she grab Seohyun away from Kikwang. 'Seo , it's not his fault. Don't do that to him.' Yoona said. Kikwang and Yoona , both shock because this is first time Seohyun become really harsh like that.

Yoona look at Kikwang. 'Oppa , are you okay ?'

'Unnie , don't worry about him anymore. He deserve to get it. Let's go !' Yoona worry about Kikwang but Seohyun grab her to the outside. Didn't want her friend to hurt anymore.

How could you still remember and pity about him , Yoona ? It's really hurting me now. Yoona , why you can't love me like I love you ? Is it too hard for you to take care of my feeling even you pity with him ? I'm the most pity person in this world because I can't get my love and just sacrifices for someone. Someone that I love but you never love me or appreciate me anymore.

'Arrgh !!'

Kikwang throw away all the thing , files and everything on the desk. He then sit on the floor and grip his head.

'Why you make me like this , Yoona !?' Kikwang shout angrily.

At the time , he still didn't know that Yoona watching him before she get to the outside. 'Come on , unnie.' Seohyun grab Yoona again. This time , Yoona obeying what Seohyun said.

|| Korean Food Restaurant ||

Seohyun book the private room for her and also Yoona. They need some privacy so that's why she take private room.

'Unnie , stop crying. It's useless. You're wasting your time crying for the guy that didn't appreciating you anymore.' Seohyun comforting Yoona. Yoona still crying. She take the tissue and wipe her tears before she talking something.

'Why you have to slap him ? It's not his fault. It's mine actually.' Yoona telling Seohyun. 'What do you mean , unnie ? Don't tell me you fight with him because Donghae oppa. Is it about the trip to Jeju ?' Seohyun so serious about that. Yoona look at Seohyun and trying to explain everything slowly. Yoona starting to explain it , all about what had happened. The time she kissed with Donghae , Kikwang leave the house , she and Kikwang do something and until the tragedy that happened just now , the agreement. Seohyun keep covering when Yoona telling everything to her.

'Unnie , how could you being like that.' Seohyun didn't believe at all. Yoona cry again and nod.

'I know it's all my fault. I should just make sure nothing happen between us anymore. But I'm so stupid and kiss that Donghae. I've ruining everything.' Yoona cover her face with her hands. Seohyun approaching Yoona and hug her.

'Unnie , I'm sorry. I know it's not your fault or Kikwang oppa fault. It's fate , unnie. You need to believe me.' Seohyun want to calm Yoona. She also sad because Yoona sad.

'I love him so much , Seo. I love him with all of my heart. I want him to believe me. I want him.'

'Calm down , unnie. You will get him. Now , please be patient. Think about yourself. You'll be stress because of this. Trust me everything going to be okay.' Seohyun keep trying hard to comfort Yoona. Yoona still crying and can't accept the fact.

God , how everything become like this ? I always praying for their happiness but it's seem they're not happy now. Unnie so sad and guilty. Kikwang oppa , it's first time I saw him hurting Yoona unnie like that. All become really miserable right now. Please help them , God.

|| Lee's Mansion ||

Donghae POV

I really want to know what actually Sunye want to tell me about Yoona. She mentioning about my mother before but now she mentioning about Yoona right now. What's going on actually ?

I can't give the money to Sunye. I need to save money because it's still important for my company. I can't let my company bankrupt just like that. I believe that one day , my company will success and I don't have to think too hard like this.

But I really want to know about Yoona. I thinking that she related with my mother before. I'm so weird now. Maybe I should call her and ask her directly.

[ Donghae & Yoona Conversation ]

Y : Hello , who is this ?

D : Hello , Yoona it's me. I'm Donghae.

Y : Why are you still calling me !!

D : I'm sorry but I have something to discuss with you.

Y : What ?

D : It's something important. Can we meet ?

Y : I didn't want to meet you anymore. I didn't want.

D : Please , Yoona. I really need to see you. Please.

Y : Okay. But not now because I'm....busy.

D : Okay. Can you inform me if you're free ?

I didn't get her answer but she already end the conversation with me. I can feel something is not right with her now. What happened to Yoona ? Is she okay ? Did Kikwang hurting her because of what happened.

It's already night but Kikwang still not going back to the hotel. All the staff except for Yoseob and the other secretaries still there. Yoona too , she still inside her office. Thinking of something and finishing her paperwork in moody. 'Yoona , you're not going home ?' Yoseob see her office's door open so he asking when he see Yoona still inside.

'No , I need to solving something. Have everyone leaving already ?'

'We're going to leaving. Oh , Mr Lee also inside his office now. He's....' Yoseob pause. When hear about Kikwang , of course Yoona really worry about him. 'What's wrong with him ?' Yoona asking , so panicky.

'I didn't know why...but he order too many wine from me. I bought him some and now he keep drink it non-stop.' Yoona already worry now. She cannot focus anymore with her job. Her mind keep thinking about Kikwang all the time. Yoseob already leaving the company.

It's 11 o'clock but Kikwang still didn't come back. Yoona just get out from her office with some files in her hands. Maybe she want to solve the rest of the job at the house. 'Did Kikwang oppa already going back ?' Yoona wonder now. She decide to look at her husband in his office. When she open the office door , she find out that Kikwang still inside the office.

Yoseob is true. He drink non-stop. What's his problem now ? Why he always drinking if he's stress. Why ? He always make me worry but it's okay for me because I love him so much.

Yoona sit beside Kikwang on the couch. 'Hey , who are you ? What are you doing beside me ?' Kikwang that already drunk forget about Yoona , his own wife.

'I'm your wife , oppa. You don't remember me ?'

'If you're Yoona , just get out from here. I didn't want to see Yoona.' Kikwang assert to Yoona. He grab another glass and gulp the wine so quick. 'Okay. I'm not your wife , Yoona. I'm here as your friend. Your friend.' Yoona has to lying. Kikwang smirk , he keep drinking without stop and didn't have any attention to stop.

Oppa , it's hurting me so much that you're drunk and forgetting like this. Please God , don't let him being like this. I really worry about him so much now.

'Why did you cry ?' Kikwang asking to Yoona. Yoona also didn't know that she's crying that time. She can't avoid herself for crying after she look at her drunken husband.

Kikwang hold her face and wipe her tears.

'Why did you cry ? You're so beautiful like my wife but why did you cry ?' even he's drunk ,he still caring about his wife. Yoona lift up her head and cannot stop crying. 'Don't drink anymore. It's make me hurt that you're drunk like this. Please~' Yoona speak something. Kikwang get closer his face with Yoona and their foreheads and noses touch.

'It's hard for me to stop drinking. If you want to know , my wife never being here with me. Instead , she always remember my friend and not her husband. I'm so sad now but I'm sorry that I make you cry. Sorry~' Kikwang didn't know the person in front of him is his wife. He's so drunk until forget it.

'I'm here for you , oppa.'

About another seconds , Kikwang's lip press on Yoona's lip. Yoona wrapping her arms around his neck and they both kiss passionately. Yoona really happy when she got the chance to be with her husband and kiss him. She miss that guy so much.

'Why ?' Yoona ask when suddenly Kikwang break the kiss.

'I love my wife. I can't kiss another girl. Even she cheat behind me , I still can't kiss another girl. I'm sorry.'

God , he's so sincere and perfect for me. She always thinking about myself but why you're hurting someone like him , Yoona. You're so stupid.

Kikwang want to stand up but he then fall again on the couch. He losing his balance because of the alcohol inside his body now. 'Oppa , just rest here. You're not well now.' Yoona said and hold Kikwang's arm. 'My head , it's so dizzy now. It's so dizzy. I need to the hotel now.' Kikwang massage his forehead and closing his eyes.

'Oppa , just sleep here. The couch also comfortable and you can rest for a while. It's danger for you if you driving at this time.' Yoona laying Kikwang's body slowly on the long couch that they sit just now. Kikwang still dizzy.

'Can you accompany me ? I'm need someone now.' Kikwang said. Yoona smile and nod. She lay beside Kikwang on the couch. Yoona placing her head on his chest and wrapping her arm around his waist. Kikwang smile and hug her. 'I'll be here. Always with you , oppa. Don't be drunk anymore after this.' Yoona telling Kikwang. But unluckily , Kikwang already fall asleep while hugging Yoona so tight.

She look at him and peck a kiss on his lip. 'Good night. I love you.' Yoona lay back and they both fall asleep on the long couch inside Kikwang's office.

Chapter 37 updated.

Kikwang become really aggressive since the incident that he saw Yoona and Donghae kiss. Yoona now already has friend to express her feeling , Seohyun. But I know all of you still wonder what will happened between Kikwang , Yoona , and Donghae.

Let's meet again in another chapter. Don't forget to leave your comments. I'm hoping the silent readers can share your comment with me too. I'm so glad if you starting to commenting.

I love You <3