Chapter 45

My Heart Only For You

|| YoonKwang's Mansion ||

Kikwang POV

I suddenly couldn't sleep that night and feeling so cold. I open my eyes and realise that Yoona not beside me. There's just a pillow and blanket beside me that she use. I turn around and find someone standing at the balcony.

'Yoona , is that you ?'

No respond at all so I hop down from the bed and walk to the balcony. I know it's my wife already but I'm weird because she's stand stonily and not answering me. My arms wrapping around her body and I rest my head on her right shoulder.

'Why you still didn't sleep , my dear ?'

She move a bit and smile to me. 'I can't sleep , oppa.' she answer me this time. Her skin feel so cold and I tightening the grip around her body. 'Oppa...who I am and Sooyeon to you ?' she start asking weird question to me. Before answering her , I kiss her right cheek.

'For me you and Sooyeon are everything. You like the queen in my heart and Sooyeon is the angel for me. Both of you're same and very important for me. You're my wife , my last love , my lover and my everything. Sooyeon , she's my angel , my sweetheart and my rainbow that always make me shine and cheerful.'

She look at me and I see the tears falling down her cheeks. My hands now on her bare shoulders. 'Do you have problem ?' I ask. She smile and peck a kiss on my lip.

'I love you so much , oppa. You're my everything. Thank you for being here , I mean for always be by my side and loving me.' she expressing her feeling. I give her a sweet smile and wipe her tears.

'Let's get inside now. You're so cold now. I didn't want you to be sick.' she pout and shake her head. About few seconds , she resting her head on my chest. 'Just be here with me ~ I didn't want to get inside.' she sound so cute and childish with me now.

'No...let's get inside.' I can't spoiling her anymore. She refuse but I decide to lift her up with my arms and she pout.

'Oppa...'

I lay her on the bed and then lay beside her. 'Sorry but you need to follow my order now. I didn't want you to hurt and catch cold. You know that I love you so much.' she nod and get closer to me. I hug her from behind and my head on her head now.

'This weekend , our staff have a party for us. Let's go there together.'

'Okay...oppa...erm....oppa...I...' she stammering. She must want to say something important because now she's stammering like that. 'Just say it , be confident.' I tell her. She shake her head so sudden and gripping my hand with her's.

'Nothing. Let's just forget it.'

'Are you sure ?' she nod.

Author POV

That morning , Yoona at the living room together with Sooyeon. That time , Kikwang still sleep and Yoona didn't want to disturb him. 'Lee Sooyeon , did you love me ? Did you love your omma ?' Yoona suddenly ask the innocent Sooyeon that's playing with the doll on her lap.

Sooyeon look at Yoona and smile. God , I really love my daughter. Don't let anyone take her from me and Kikwang oppa. I'm begging you , God. Don't take her from me. I know I never give her love before but now I'm regret and I love her so much.

Yoona kiss Sooyeon on her forehead and hug her little daughter tightly. '...omma...' Sooyeon respond and hug Yoona too. Yoona smile widely and raining her daughter's face with kisses. Kikwang suddenly pass by and stop when he feel something weird with his wife.

What's wrong with Yoona ? Why she suddenly act like that ? Is something bad happen ? She cry too now and I can feel something not right.

'....appa....' Sooyeon calling for Kikwang. Yoona wipe her tears directly before facing Kikwang. Yoona approximate Kikwang with Sooyeon in her grip. 'Hey , honey. You look beautiful like always. I fall in love with you already now.' Kikwang take Sooyeon and kiss her cheeks , making the little girl chuckle.

Look at that , God. Kikwang oppa love Sooyeon so much. Please don't make anything happen to us. I'm begging you. 'Yoona , I need to the office. You're not going there ?' Kikwang ask. 'I'll be there soon , oppa. I want to spend time with Sooyeon and then I'll see you at office.' Yoona answer.

'Why don't you get ready for the party. No need to be in office and just get ready with Sooyeon.'

'But you're going to solve the job alone.' Yoona really didn't want to burdening anyone. Kikwang shake his head and put his arm on Yoona's shoulders. 'No , it's already done. Don't worry. I will come back this lunch so don't go anywhere.'

'Okay.'

'I need to go now. Bye , my princess. Bye , my dear Yoona.' Kikwang hand Sooyeon to Yoona. Then planting a kiss on Yoona's forehead and Sooyeon's forehead too. 'Take care , oppa.' Yoona say and kiss Kikwang's cheek.

|| Lee's Mansion ||

'Appa , you're not going to the office today ?' Haehyun asking to Donghae while eating his breakfast. Donghae look at his son and shake his head. 'No , I'm not going there today. I need to solve something at home. That's accompany you.'

'Really ? You want to accompany me ?'

'Yup..so , what you're going to do after school hour ?' Donghae ask. Haehyun smile and thinking for a while. He must think something interesting to do because it's so hard to be with his father. 'Let's go to the theme park.' Haehyun exclaim excitedly.

Donghae chuckle and messing Haehyun's hairs. Haehyun grinning and eat his breakfast again. While enjoying the breakfast with his son , Donghae once glance at the entrance and see Mrs Lee entering the house , directly to her bedroom. Why omma look in hurry now ? Donghae stand up and want to his mother but...

'Appa , where are you going ?' Haehyun grab his wrist. 'Oh , appa need to meet your grandma now. I'll come back soon. Just go to the school with Ms Jun.' Donghae say and signing the babysitter of Haehyun to get ready his son.

Donghae quickly walking upstairs and heading to Mrs Lee's bedroom. He want to call for his mother until she hear something through the half open door.

'Yoona , I need to meet you now. I want to discuss something about my granddaughter. We still didn't finish our conversation so let's meet again.'

Discuss something about my granddaughter ? Yoona ? What she's talking about with....Yoona ? Why omma call for Yoona ?

'Let's meet now at Japanese Restaurant.'

Before Mrs Lee turn around , Donghae already a suitable place for him to hiding from Mrs Lee.

I need to follow her and investigate what had happen now !

|| Japanese Restaurant ||

Today Aunty Lee calling me again. She really need to meet me but I didn't want. She keep insist me and my heart say I need to meet her and solve everything today. I didn't want her to disturb me anymore. Yoona nagging in her mind. She already at the Japanese Restaurant and like usual , alone.

'I have appointment with Mrs Lee here. Can I know which one is the room for us ?' Yoona asking to the girl at the receptionist. It's really private hotel and Mrs Lee already choose the best place for them to meet. 'Let me show you the room.' one of the waitress showing Yoona the room.

Yoona follow the waitress and stop in front of the room. 'Thank you. You may go now.' Yoona tell her. The waitress nod and leave Yoona. Yoona thinking something before she enter. Yoona , remember one more thing ! Sooyeon not Donghae's daughter and you need to deny it no matter what happen. Sooyeon only your daughter with your husband , Lee Kikwang.

Yoona get inside the room and meet Mrs Lee. Mrs Lee see Yoona and then sipping the green tea and seem so relax. Like nothing gonna be happen at all. Yoona sit opposite to Mrs Lee. 'Thank you for coming again.' Mrs Lee smile. Yoona didn't want to look at the old woman anymore and she keep avoiding the gaze.

'I didn't have many time , aunty. Let's just discuss this matter quickly.'

'Me thinking the same too.' Mrs Lee get something from her handbag nd give it to Yoona. It's an envelope with the large size. Yoona take the envelope and read it.Contract !? Yoona shock. She look at Mrs Lee with her eyes widely open.

'I know you're shock , Yoona. I didn't want to get involve with the lawyer so I make the agreement between us.'

'What do you want ?' Yoona's voice already change and sound so angry. 'I want my granddaughter. It's Lee Sooyeon , Donghae's daughter that's pregnant by you.' Mrs Lee assert it. Yoona hear that clearly and the tears falling down in front of Mrs Lee.

She didn't want to be sad in front of Mrs Lee but she can't avoid the tears from falling down her cheeks. 'According to the contract , I will adopt Sooyeon as Donghae's daughter and no one will know it's your's and Donghae's daughter. I want Donghae to take care of his daughter and I want her to continue our generation.'

'Then..what about me and my husband ? What we're going to do without Sooyeon ?'

'You're now pregnant right ? With your husband's baby. I know you can be really happy in your life with your husband without Sooyeon. Sooyeon is not Kikwang's daughter and I'm so sure that Kikwang hate her. I didn't want my granddaughter live in that situation , being hate by....'

'Don't you dare saying that about Kikwang oppa !!' Yoona shouting at Mrs Lee. It's making the old woman speechless and shock at the same time. Yoona really hate someone that's talking bad about her husband.

'IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW , IT'S NOT ME THAT TAKE CARE OF SOOYEON ALL THIS WHILE BUT IT'S KIKWANG OPPA !! I HATE SOOYEON BEFORE BECAUSE SHE'S YOUR GENERATION !!! I HATE HER SO MUCH BUT KIKWANG OPPA , HE NEVER HATE SOOYEON AND RAIN SOOYEON WITH LOVES THAT SHE NEVER GET FROM ME !! BECAUSE OF YOUR SON , MY LIFE RUIN AND KIKWANG .... HE RATHER TO MARRY ME JUST BECAUSE DIDN'T WANT ME TO SHAME AND INSULT BY ANYONE. IT'S NOT HIS FAULT !!! IT'S YOUR FAMILY'S FAULT AND THE PERSON THAT RUINING MY LIFE IS DONGHAE !! DONGHAE HATE KIKWANG UNTIL NOW BECAUSE OF THIS BUT HE DIDN'T KNOW THE TRUTH..HE'S SO STUPID !!!!.....'

Yoona crying so hard and Mrs Lee still in shock when Yoona suddenly shouting at her like that.

'Don't take Sooyeon from us. I will take care of my daughter. I can take care of her and Kikwang oppa can give her everything.' Yoona half begging to Mrs Lee but Mrs Lee , she ignoring Yoona and so strict with her decision.

'But Sooyeon need her father and it's DONGHAE !!' Mrs Lee shouting back. Yoona know it's the fact but she can't accept it anymore. Suddenly , the door open and Donghae appear with the tears already wetting his face.

His appearance make both of Yoona and Mrs Lee shocks. 'Yoona , is that true ?' Donghae ask. Yoona shake her head and trying to deny it. 'Answer me , Sooyeon is my daughter ?' Donghae ask again. Yoona keep shaking her head to deny it.

'Yes , Sooyeon is your daughter.'

Yoona couldn't have any strength to avoid Mrs Lee from telling that to Donghae. Donghae still shock and he look at Yoona. 'So , Kikwang marry you just to take my responsibility.' Donghae fall on his knees and still look at Yoona. Yoona didn't say anything and can't stop crying. Yoona hastily grab her handbag and rapidly leaving the room.

'YOONA !! WE STILL NOT FINISH !!' Mrs Lee stand up and running toward Yoona. Donghae want to avoid his mother from disturbing Yoona and run to avoid his mother after that.

'Omma , leave her alone.'

'No , I still need to talk with....'

'Stop it ! Why you didn't tell me about this ??'

Chapter 45 updated.

Wow , I didn't realise that this story already reach until here. I keep writing and now just realise that I've reach at the of the story. Don't Forget To Leave Your Comment Or No More Update !