Chapter 43

My Heart Only For You

|| Kikwang's Office ||

Kikwang POV

Tok ! Tok ! Tok !

I lift my head and see my wife. She's now entering my office and looking so beautiful with smile on her face. I stand up and approaching her. 'Oppa , it's already eight o'clock now. You're not going home ?' she ask me.

I look at my wristwatch and it's now accurately at eight o'clock. 'Maybe not. I still have a few file to solve. You should go home first by taking the taxi.' I giving her an idea. Maybe she's tired already and need the rest.

She shake her head. 'I'm not going to leave you. I will wait for you and we'll going home together.' she smile cheekily after that. I'm thinking about herself that time. She might be not well or tiring herself. 'No , you should go home. I'm so worry that you'll get tired soon. It's not good for our baby too.'

She shake her head again and this time while pouting. 'Oppa... I think it's better and safe if I'm going home together with you. You're so weird oppa. I didn't want to danger my baby too.' she's being so cute now and looking down to the floor.

I step closer to her and wrapping my arms around her. 'Sorry , honey. I think you're true. I'm not thinking so rational just now , please forgive me. It's good if you're going home together with me. But , I didn't want you too tired.' I'm giving my explaination. I know she must be really tired now. Earlier this morning and this afternoon , I saw she busy doing her job without resting anymore. And when I'm inviting her for the lunch , she refuse and end up not eating lunch. And it's so lucky I've time and bought her the lunch.

'No , I'm not tired. Don't worry , I will waiting for you on the couch or you want me to help you ?'

We both break the hug together and I cupping her face. 'No need to help me. Just rest there , on the couch. By the way , did you need a tea or coffee ? The coffee maker already leaving but I can make it for you.' I giving her offer. Not easy for handsome and busy guy like me want to make the coffee or tea for someone. 'No need oppa.. Just go finishing your york. I love you.' she peck a kiss on my lip and smile gracefully.

'I love you too.' these few weeks , our relationship become really okay and she's so easily now expressing her feeling. It's look like she's brave now to telling me that , I love it so much now.

Author POV

Hurm...it's so boring being here. When Kikwang oppa going to finish with his york ? It's already eleven in the midnight now. Yoona thought while she's reading the magazine. Then , she put down the magazine and looking at Kikwang.

There's still a few files...

About an hour later , Kikwang finish with his job already. He stand up and look at his wife. His lip curving into a sweet smile when he see his wife that's sleeping peacefully on the couch. He decide to approach Yoona and sit beside her. 'Pity my wife. You must be really tired.' Kikwang kiss her on forehead.

|| YoonKwang's Mansion ||

Kikwang POV

For the whole day , I'm carrying my sleepy wife with my arms. Now , we just arrives at our mansion and I carrying her direct to our room. She also already sleep calmly and I didn't want to disturb her.

'Oppa...where are we ?'

She ask suddenly. It's make me shock because she already awake so sudden now. I take a sit beside her and she placing her head directly on my shoulder. My arm on her bare shoulder , heating her from catch the cold. 'We're inside our house.'

'ammm..rgghhg..' she suddenly covering . I look at her and she look so pale. 'Hey , what happen ? Are you feeling dizzy ? Want me to grab your pills ?' before she answer my question , she quickly running toward the bathroom.

I approach her inside the bathroom and she's vomiting. I get closer and rubbing her back. 'Are you already okay now ?' I hug her when she already finish throwing up. She nod and burying her face on my chest , gripping my suit. I bring her slowly back to the bed and laying down her slowly. Well , like usual she'll look so tired because of the pregnancy. It's always happen to someone that's pregnant like her. I didn't have to panic at all because I've experienced it once.

'Oppa , you should rest too. It's midnight now. Here...' she's tapping to the empty space beside her on the bed. I give her a nod and not giving an excuse. I need to give extra care for her starting from now. 'Are you sure you didn't need a pills or something ?' she shake her head and closing her eyes.

'Just sleep okay. You look so tired now. I'll take care of you.' she open her eyes and look at me. 'Thank you , oppa. You need to rest too. You're more tired than me.'

I caress her face and she smile. Slowly our forehead touch and we can feel each others breathing now. It's make the situation between us calm and peace. Both of us fall asleep not really long after that while hugging each others like usual.

|| Kikwang's Office ||

That day Yoona not coming to the office because she's too tired so Kikwang come alone. When he enter the office , there's still few files on the desk. Still messy and not neat. He's arranging the files on the desk when Yoseob enter the office with more files in his hands.

'Mr Lee , are you still busy right now ?' Yoseob asking his big boss. Kikwang look at him and shake his head. Yoseob stepping forward and putting those files in his hand on the desk.

'More ?'

'Yes , Mr Lee. These are the last files for this time.' Kikwang sigh and feeling so tired. Yoseob know that his boss already tired. And Kikwang know his responsibility to the company so he need to handle it correctly and with more effort.

'When the client need this files ?'

'It's suppose to be send to them on next month but the client need this in next week because they need to study this files.'

Maybe I can handle this quickly.. I need to move on with my plan for my family soon.

'Okay. I will handling all this as soon as possible and can you arrange again my schedule ?'

Yoseob just nod because he didn't have any problem with that. 'What you're going change ? I can handle it all for you.'

'I want to take a break for a week. It's next week because I want to take my family for vacation.' Kikwang telling him. Yoseob smile and write something inside his notebook. He always using notebook that's small so that it's will be easy for him to write something important or an order from his manager.

'Okay. I can arrange that but what about this...'

'I will solving all this by today or tomorrow directly.'

'Okay , I'll arrange it special for you and Yoona. Oh , Mr Lee... I have something to inform you.' Kikwang look at Yoseob while arranging those files non-stop. 'What is it ? Just tell me.'

'All the staffs heading a special party for you and Yoona. Our appreciation to you and we want to congratulate you and Yoona because of her pregnancy.'

Kikwang smile and touch with his staffs that's really kind and care about him and his wife too. 'I will informing my wife too. When is it ?'

'This Sunday at eight o'clock.'

'Sure , we'll come. Why not.' Kikwang agree.

|| YoonKwang's Mansion ||

Yoona POV

I'm so tired today because I can't sleep well last night. I'm feeling so dizzy and my body not feeling so well. It's already afternoon now , so it's lunch time. Kikwang oppa said he's going home together with us but he still not showing up until now.

'Mrs Lee , Mr Lee calling you.' the maid pass my handphone to me. She said it's phone call from Kikwang oppa.

/ Hello , oppa. It's me. /

/ Hello , my Yoona. So , how are you doing now ? Getting well already ? /

/ I'm feeling better now. /

/ That's good. Don't forget to get enough rest. /

He's the best husband. So rare that a husband giving an advise to his wife. If have , there's only 10 % over 100 % in this world.

/ I will. Oppa , when you're going to be here ? You said we're going to have a lunch together. Sooyeon already waiting for you especially me. /

/ Oh , Yoona... I'm so sorry. Today I can't go home. There's something I need to handle in office. /

I'm feeling so sad and down now. I can't have a lunch with him today but something make me more sad is him. He's too busy handling the work at office.

/ Listen , I'm so sorry. I really want... /

/ It's okay , oppa. I understand you. I understand you. So , you're going home for dinner right ? You'll be home right ? /

/ Don't worry about that. I promise that I'll be home quickly. I didn't want to leave you and Sooyeon alone. /

I know he'll said that. Every night , our maids all will going home and just leave a few of them or sometime just one person. So , me and Sooyeon usually being alone.

/ Okay. Oppa , don't work too hard. Listen that ? /

/ Okay , Mrs Im. /

/ It's Mrs Lee , oppa. I'm your wife , right ? /

/ Oops... Okay , Mrs Lee Kikwang. I love you. /

/ I love you too , oppa. Take care. /

/ Take care of yourself too. Kiss Sooyeon for me. I miss both of you now. Bye. /

/ Bye. /

After talking with him , I'm feeling more stronger and happy now. It's feeling so great now. Thank you , oppa. I love you so much and no one can be in my heart except for you. My heart only for you.

Bip !! Bip !! Bip !!

This time I get a text message. I thought just now it's from Kikwang oppa but I was wrong. It's a text message from unknown number.

From : Unknown

To : Yoona Lee

Can we meet ? I'm going to talk about my granddaughter with you. I'll waiting for you at Chocolate Cake Cafe now. Please come , it's for my granddaughter future.

'Granddaughter !?'

Chapter 43 updated.

Hey , are you satisfy with this chapter ? Don't forget to leave your comment and subscribe to the new reader. By the way , I'm sorry for the late update. I'm too busy and I hope you understand me.