Chapter 48

Opposites

 

An hour later, Reina and Sehun were sitting on the chair, wearing their ice skating shoes. ‘Done!’ Reina carefully stood up from her seat.

‘Hold on’ Sehun spoke. Reina was about to ask why when Sehun bend down in front of her. Sehun untie Reina’s shoelaces and tied it back again. He tied a double knot to make sure that Reina wouldn’t fell down because of her shoelaces later. ‘Now you’re done’ Sehun stood up.

Reina placed her hands on her hip ‘Do you not trust me that much?'

‘Because its you, its possible you’ll trip on the shoelace and fall. I just don’t want that to happen’ Sehun held out his hand towards Reina.

‘Fine’ Reina grumpily said before putting her hand on Sehun’s. Sehun grabbed Reina’s hand and walk them towards the rink. He stepped into the rink before Reina followed by.

Reina watched as the people in the rink skate by them. Excited, Reina released Sehun’s hand and skate the rink by herself. ‘Uwa! This is so great!’ Reina squealed and skated around Sehun. She was skating in circles around him.

Sehun chuckled ‘That excited?’

Reina nodded ‘Yes. Hurry, lets skate around’ Reina pulled Sehun’s hand and skate forward. Both of them had their hand intertwined together and skated around the rink. A little kid passed by them while skating backward. ‘Omo, she’s skating backwards’ Reina watched the kid in awe.

Sehun chuckled and went in front of Reina. ‘Whats so hard about doing that?’ Sehun asked as he skated backwards. He even skated around Reina like what she had done earlier but backwards.

‘Are you trying to show off?’ Reina narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend.

Sehun chuckled then innocently asked ‘Do you think I am?’

Reina scowled while Sehun chuckled louder. ‘Come, I’ll teach you’ Sehun held his hand out towards Reina. He slowed down and taught Reina step by step.

‘Try it like this’ Sehun showed Reina once and urged her to try.

‘Like this?’ Reina warily tried it out. ‘Yes, try it a little faster this time’ Sehun held his hand out, preparing to catch Reina if she fall.

Reina bite her lip and speed a little faster this time. Her face instantly light up as she managed to skate backwards without any problem. ‘I did it Sehun! Next! Teach me how to skate in a circle’ Reina said excitedly as she skated backwards.

Sehun raised his brow at her request. ‘Hurry hurry Sehunnie’ Reina swing Sehun’s arm as she pleaded.

‘Arasso arasso. Step aside’ Sehun motioned. Reina obediently stepped aside and watched as Sehun teach her how to skate backwards in circles. Sehun easily skated backwards in a circle and stopped right in front of Reina.

Reina warily tried it out but it didn’t turn out well. She had almost fell if not for Sehun’s quickness to catch her. Reina pouted ‘It isn’t that easy’

Sehun chuckled ‘Of course it isn’t that easy girl’ he chuckled again at her cuteness.

Reina blew air in her cheeks then released her hand on Sehun ‘Im trying again’ Reina skated backwards then tried going around Sehun but before she could finished half a circle, she wobbled. Sehun went forward to catch her but he lost his balance as well.

Both of them fell onto the cold hard floor with Reina on top of Sehun. Their eyes’ widened because of their closeness. Reina was about to get up when Sehun pulled her back down and peck on her lip. Reina’s flushed because of their sudden kiss and quickly scurried up. However being her clumsy self, Reina lost her balance while she got up and almost fell again if not for Sehun. Sehun chuckled ‘What do I do with you? You’re really clumsy you know?’

‘Am not’ Reina pouted and stuck out her tongue at Sehun before she skated away.

Sehun laughed at her cute side ‘Yah! Wait for me!’ Sehun quickly followed behind.

Reina and Sehun left the skating rink two hours later after their long skate in the rink. ‘That was sure tiring’ Reina complained but she was satisfied.

‘Shall we go get some drinks? Im thirsty!’ Reina looked at Sehun.

‘What do you want to drink?’ Sehun took Reina’s bag from her and carried for her while he used his other free hand to hold her hand.

‘Hmm..’ Reina tapped her chin and looked around the street. She spotted a café not far away from them and pointed at it. ‘There! Lets go there huh? I cant walk any longer’ she pouted.

Sehun chuckled again ‘Just two hour of skating and you cant walk anymore?’

Reina scowled and pinched Sehun’s nose. ‘You’re laughing at me again. You’ve been doing that all day!’

Instead of stopping, Sehun laughed louder. ‘See, you’re doing it again’ Reina frowned.

Sehun took Reina’s hand away and looked seriously into her eyes. ‘Its because of you. You make me smile from my heart. Its hard not to smile and laugh when Im with you. You make me happy’

Reina could felt her heart warmed at his words. ‘Arasso, you’re forgiven now. Hurry’ Reina walked away towards the café to hide her blushing face.

Sehun pushed opened the door and let Reina entered first before entering after her. They stood in front of the counter and looked through the menu on top. ‘What do you want?’ Sehun asked as he looked at the board.

‘Cappuccino’ Reina decided.

‘Anything else?’ Sehun looked away from the board and looked at Reina. Reina shook her head. ‘Arasso, go sit. I’ll come later’ Sehun patted Reina’s head and motioned her towards the tables.

Reina shook her head and cling onto Sehun’s arm ‘Aniya, lets order together. There’s a lot of tables available anyway’ Reina smiled up at Sehun before stepping forward to the cashier.

‘Can I have one cappuccino and one…’ Reina turned around and looked at Sehun.

‘Two cappuccino’ Sehun told the cashier.

‘Anything else?’ the cashier asked as he key in the order.

Sehun saw the cakes by the side ‘One strawberry cheesecake too’ he said to the cashier, remembering it was one of Reina’s favourite.

Reina took out her wallet and was about to pay when Sehun stopped her. ‘I’ll pay, go find a table.’ He nodded towards the seats. Reina pouted, not moving a single inch.

‘Go, didn’t you say you’re tired?’ Sehun cooed. Reina unwillingly walked towards the tables while Sehun waited for the drinks. Sehun smiled before he turned back and pay for the drinks.