Chapter 37

Opposites

 

Reina felt a hand moving up her thigh and froze in place. She didn’t know what to do at such times. She was just hoping that the man would stop soon. Sehun looked away from the window and turned to look at Reina who hadnt spoken a word since they boarded the bus.

*Whats wrong with her?* Sehun frowned when he saw Reina’s pale face. He noticed the man beside Reina edging closer to her and noticed where his hand was.

*That bastard* Sehun instantly caught the ert’s hand and glared hard at him. ‘I suggest you to get off the bus at the next stop and never let me see you again. I don’t know what I might do to you if you don’t leave my sight now’ Sehun hissed lowly in the ahjusshi's face and released his hand harshly.

Tha ahjusshi’s face paled at Sehun’s threatening words and quickly pressed the bell before moving off to the exit.

Sehun eyes’ never left the ahjusshi until he left the bus right at the next stop. Sehun turned around and faced Reina ‘Why didn’t you tell me?!’ he had almost yelled at her if not for the place they were at.

‘I lost my voice..’ Reina spoke as she shivered slightly.

Sehun heaved a sigh before he pulled her in front of him. ‘Stay here’ Sehun had Reina in between of him while he held onto the bar. Sehun casually looked towards the window when Reina looked at him but had his eyes back on her surrounding once she looked away.*What are you going to do when Im not there to protect you?* Sehun couldn’t help but thought as he looked at her again.

When the bus was somewhere near the mart, Sehun pressed the bell for the bus to stop. He took Reina’s hand and led her through the crowds as they made their way to the exit.  The moment they left the bus, Sehun scolded ‘What were you thinking?! He was molesting you and you didn’t even ask for help? What if I wasn’t there? Are you going to let him continue doing that?’

Reina lowered her head. ‘It wasn’t because I don’t want to, I was really frightened I lost my voice..’

Sehun saw the way Reina clenched her fist, her whole body shivering as she spoke and instantly felt guilty for yelling at her. Sehun heaved a sigh and took her hand while making his way towards the mart. ‘Get the things quickly later. Im hungry’ Sehun spoke without looking back at her.

They entered the mart and Sehun went to take the trolley by the side while Reina was right beside him. In one swift moment, Sehun had placed Reina inside the trolley along with their shopping bags from before. ‘Just stay there and don’t move. You’re too slow already’ Sehun spoke but the truth was he just wanted her to rest seeing how weak and traumatize she was.

‘What do you need?’ Sehun asked as he pushed the trolley along the alley.

‘Erm Sehun, I want to go down. Its so embarassing’ Reina ducked her head as she felt some eyes on her.

Sehun didn’t even think through it before he answered ‘No. Now hurry up if you don’t want to stay any longer in the trolley’

‘Arasso. Can we go get some meat? Steamboat for today’ Reina still had her face hiddened while Sehun pushed the trolley towards the frozen meat area.

Sehun stopped the trolley by the side and went forward to see the variety of frozen meat. ‘Which one do you want?’ Sehun turned around to see Reina trying to get off the trolley. ‘Stay. I told you not to move didn’t I? Im not going to go look for you later if you’re lost or in trouble.’

‘Im not a kid, how would I get lost here?’ Reina questioned, slightly offended.

Sehun folded his arms and looked at her ‘For you,' he looked her up and down then replied 'its hard to say’

‘Yah!’ Reina shouted over from the trolley.

Sehun shot her a look and quickly bowed to the other customers. ‘You’re embarrassing you know?!’ Sehun whispered to her.

‘You’re the one making me embarrassed. Putting me inside a trolley like Im some 3 year old who’ll wonder off’ Reina mumbled as she glared at Sehun.

Sehun chuckled as he heard what she had said. ‘You’re the one that’s say you’re some 3 year old not me’

Reina looked away ‘Whatever. Take the one on your right and hurry up’

‘Oh, now you’re the one that’s hurrying me?’ Sehun raised his brow and looked at her.

‘Hurry up!’ Reina shot him a glare. Sehun chuckled before picking up the one Reina said and placed it into the trolley.

‘Where next?’ Sehun asked as he pushed the trolley again.

‘Lets go get some dumplings’ Reina said.

‘Arasso’ Sehun pushed the trolley further down a bit and noticed the dumplings. He frowned seeing the varieties of dumplings. ‘Which one are we getting?’ Sehun turned around to see Reina looking through her phone.

Sehun frowned at the sight *From what I know, she didn’t have anyone to contact to except me*

Reina looked up from her phone ‘Sorry, what did you just say?’

‘Which one do you want?’ Sehun held out 2 different dumplings in hand, annoyed was shown on his face.

Reina pointed to the shrimp dumplings on his right. Sehun walked over and threw the packet of dumplings into the trolley. ‘What did he say?’ Sehun spoke casually but he threw the packet of dumplings with a bit of force.

‘Oh Tabi? He asked if Im free tomorrow’ Reina replied as she put her phone away.

‘Tabi? I thought his name was Top? How old are you? 3? Still giving nicknames’ Sehun snorted. Reina turned around and glared at him ‘Hey! Tabi doesn’t sound that bad!’

‘Right that guy is even worst! Tokki? How old is he? 2?’ Sehun snorted again as he continued to push the trolley down. ‘Oh and tell him you cant go tomorrow’ Sehun spoke again before he forgot.

Reina turned her whole body to face him. She folded her arms and narrowed her eyes at him ‘You’re being sacarsistic again. Are you jealous?’

Sehun pointed to himself then laugh ‘Me? Ha-ha, not funny’ Sehun put on a straight face as he placed a bottle of fruit juice inside the trolley.

‘I want the grape one’ Reina pointed towards the bottle of grape juice on the shelf as Sehun placed pink guava into the trolley. She smiled happily when Sehun changed the drink and continued to eye him ‘Tell me, you’re jealous aren’t you?’

‘Didn’t you hear my answer? I said no’ Sehun repeated again.

Reina narrowed her eyes and leaned forward ‘Then why cant I go out tomorrow? You’re going with Kai and the rest, I’ll be bored to death’

‘Because you have homeworks and studies to do. Are you planning on skipping them?’ Sehun looked at Reina in the eye.

Reina rolled her eyes ‘And why do you think I cant do it after I come back?’ she challenged.

‘Fine, come with me tomorrow. I don’t trust that guy’ Sehun looked away and Reina knew that was the end of their discussion.