Chapter 29

Opposites

 

Top lightly chuckled ‘then you’ll see what will happen’ Top mysteriously whispered back and gave her a wink. Reina scowled but Top just chuckled again. They were interrupted when the lady cleared .

Top leaned back and looked at her. The lady held out her hand and spoke ‘Im Miyoon. Since we’re already here, why don’t we get to know each other? Maybe there might be a change’ she winked at Top, refusing to give up.

** Reina rolled her eyes.

‘Sure, how about we have our lunch while we talk?’ Top asked but his question was directed at Reina. Miyoon happily agreed, thinking that he was giving her a chance.

‘What would you like to eat?’ Top asked as he looked through the menu.

‘Prawn Agl-’ Miyoon spoke but Top cut her off. ‘How about this Jagiya?’ Top pointed to the creamy pasta in the menu.

‘Sure, Im sure it’ll be nice’ Miyoon tried to add herself inside the conversation. Top tapped his chin, ‘Or maybe not. Jagiya do you want steak?’ Top looked at Reina who glanced between him and Miyoon.

‘You don’t like it Jagiya?’ Top asked again. Top then looked back into his menu ‘How about Rosemary Chicken? That sounds nice’

‘Yeah, I heard that their Rosemary Chicken here is nice’ Miyoon quickly agreed but Top ignore her again. ‘Whats wrong Jaigya, isn’t there anything you want to eat?’

Reina shook her head *The price here isn’t anything I can afford!* Reina wanted to scream out loud but decided to keep to herself. ‘Its okay, you can eat without me’ Reina quietly replied.

‘Seunghyun sshi, she’s right. Maybe we should just eat without her’ Miyoon spoke excitedly but she was ignored again.

Top frowned then pouted ‘Aww.. why? Do you want to eat something else? Tell oppa, oppa will treat you anything you want Jagiya’ Reina blinked her eyes at him. ‘Oppa?!’ Reina gasped and slightly blush. She had to admit he looked cute now.

Top smirked but behind his smirked, Top was trying to hold himself from laughing out because of her cute expression ‘Neh, what would you like to eat Jagiya?’ he let out a small chuckled.

‘Anything?’ Reina eyes’ slightly brightened by the idea.

Top nodded ‘Anything’ Reina quickly looked through the menu then pointed it out to Top ‘This, I want this’

Top chuckled before he patted her head ‘Arasso.’ Top raised his hand and the waiter was there in no time. Top ordered what Reina wanted and ordered a steak for himself. ‘Anything else?’ The waiter asked. ‘Nope’ Top replied and closed the menu. Top turned around and took a sip of his water while the waiter walked off. ‘Ooh you’re here? Im so sorry, I forgot you’re here’ Top said when he met eyes with Miyoon. ‘Did you order anything? Should we order for you?’ Top innocently asked as if he didn’t know anything.

Reina watched as Miyoon fumed. ‘Aniya, I’ll just call the waiter myself’ Miyoon managed a smile on her face as she spoke. Reina tried to contain her laughter in as she watched the red-faced lady in front of her.

‘Seunghyun sshi’ Miyoon called while they were having their lunch.

‘Try this Jagiya’ Top held out a bite-sized steak in front of Reina. Reina glanced at Miyoon who shot her laser glare and warily ate it under Top’s persuasion.

‘Seunghyun sshi, can I try it too?’ Miyoon asked.

‘How is it? Nice right?’ Top asked Reina. Reina just nodded. ‘Really? But yours look nicer. You’ll feed me right?’ Top asked.

Reina just blinked at him. ‘Jagiya?’ Top called. *Your grocery* Top mouthed with a smirk. Reina blinked again absorbing what Top said and held out her food in front of Top while mentally cursed him *This guy sure is bipolar*

'Aww.. you're so sweet Jagiya' Top lightly pinched Reina's cheek and ate the food. Reina rolled her eyes. *He sure knows how to be cheesy*

Miyoon tightly gripped onto her utensils. *Nevermind, I see how long you can ignore me* 'What are you doing after this Seunghyun sshi?'

'What are we going to do after this Jagiya?' Top sweetly asked.

Reina replied with a straight face 'Home'

Miyoon smirked *Good* 'Seunghyun sshi, why dont we go out since she wants to go home?'

Top didnt even look Miyoon's way. 'Home? Our home?'

Reina almost choke on her food again. She quickly picked up the napkin by her side while Top brought her glass of water to her. 'Aigoo, Jagiya you should really be careful.' Top soothingly patted her back. Reina glared his way before eating again.

Miyoon snorted 'what kind of girl eat like her?'

Reina stopped upon hearing what Miyoon said. *Sehun said the exact same thing too but why does hers sound so offending?*

Miyoon finally got the attention of Top but it wasnt the effect she wanted. 'I think my Jagiya eat just fine' Top hissed dangerously in her face. Both Reina and Miyoon paused in their place. 'Dont worry Jagiya, you look cute when you eat. Hurry up and eat' Top motioned. Reina glanced at Miyoon who looked even pissed now. Miyoon put down her utensils and stood up from her seat. 'Tell your mom, she could forget about the collaboration between the two companes.' Miyoon spoke angrily.

'Sure thing! Bye!' Top smiled brightly and waved without a care.

Miyoon's eyes widened at his action. 'Mwoh?!' she was surprised her last resolution didn’t work as well.

Top blinked and asked 'Arent you going?'

'Aissh!' Miyoon stomped away.

Reina watched as Miyoon left the restaurant. 'Is that really okay? She seemed really angry' Reina worriedly looked at Top. Top just chuckled and waved it off. 'Dont worry, she'll survive'

After lunch, they came out of the hotel. Top took his keys from the valet and went into his car. Reina enter the car 'You'll send me home like promise right?'

'Yeah' Top replied but he was driving further away from her home.

'What are you doing?! Didnt you say you'll drive me home?' Reina frowned.