Chapter 33

Opposites

Sunlight shone throught the window, Sehun slowly opened his eyes to see his surroundings. ‘Where am I?’ Sehun shot up when he realised he wasn’t sleeping in his own bed. He saw Reina sleeping on the bed beside him then remembered what happened. He checked the time on his phone then grogily stood up. He watched as Reina evenly breathe in and out while sleeping on her side. He smiled to himself seeing how peacefully she slept. He stooped down and leaned in. Sehun gently shook Reina’s shoulder to wake her up.

‘Reina’ Reina heard somebody’s voice and slowly reached her hand up to rub her eyes. She blinked a few times then opened her eyes to see Sehun in front of her. ‘Sehun?’ Reina was still in the middle of her dreamland.

‘I’ll be leaving, see you in school later. Don’t overslept’ Sehun reminded as he stood up and left the room. Reina briefly nodded before she went back to sleep again. She was about to doze off but shot up in bed. ‘Sehun!’ Reina called out as she ran out of her bedroom. Sehun stopped in his track and turned around to look at her ‘Whats wrong?’  

‘Wait for me, I’ll go with you then we can get some breakfast before going to school’ Reina said.

Sehun pushed Reina towards her bedroom ‘No, I’ll see you in school’ Reina turned around and pouted. ‘Don’t give me that face, its not going to work’ Sehun waved Reina into her room. He watched as Reina dragged herself into her room. ‘Remember to wake up later for school’ Sehun called out as he headed towards the door.

‘Im not going to school!’ Reina shouted back as she closed her door. Sehun chuckled as he made his way out of her house *still acting like a child*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina instantly walked out of the classroom when the teacher dismissed the class. Reina walked along the hallway looking for Sehun. She had saw Sehun once before class started this morning but it was a brief moment. She spotted him among the students in the hallway and hurried towards him.

Reina carefully walked in silence then playfully gave him a push. Sehun spun around and narrowed his eyes at Reina while Reina just gave him a smile to bring everything over. Reina heard a growl and looked over Sehun’s shoulder to see a girl standing behind him. ‘Whoops, have I disturb anything? Im sorry’ Reina apologized to the girl. ‘I’ll see you in the cafeteria then’

Reina was about to walk away when Sehun spoke ‘No, Im done here. Lets go’ Sehun walked together with Reina, leaving the girl behind. However before they could took another step, a deep voice called out from behind. ‘Tokki!’ Reina stopped in her track but walked again thinking that she had heard wrongly.

‘Tokki!’ Reina heard clearly this time and instantly turned around. Her eyes widened when she saw who it was. Sehun turned around and followed Reina’s gaze. He frowned at the approaching male. ‘Tabi?!’ Sehun instantly froze at the name.

Top stopped in front of Reina and ruffled her hair. ‘Hey tokki!’ Top greeted with a grin on his face.

Reina confusingly looked at him ‘What are you doing here?’

‘Im hungry, lets go get lunch’ Top pulled Reina towards the direction of the school gate.

‘Mwoh?!’ Reina let Top dragged her. She was still out of the situation.

Sehun instantly reached out and grabbed Reina’s hand, making both of them stopped. Top turned around and met eyes with Sehun. ‘Where do you think you’re taking her to? She’s still having lesson later’ Sehun said. There was hostility in his voice.

Top stepped forward towards Sehun but Sehun didn’t back down either. Top raised his brow and looked at Sehun ‘Didn’t you hear what I say? I said I was going to take her for lunch.’

Sehun smirked then raised his brow ‘Didn’t you hear what I say? She’s still having lesson later.’

‘I’ll bring her back on time’ Top stated but Sehun didn’t bother to take in his words. ‘No, who knows if you’ll really bring her back on time’

Reina watched as the two guys in front of her verbally fight. They were starting to gain attention. Reina squeeze herself in between them and placed her hand on both of their chest. ‘Stop it the both of you’ Reina spoke and gently pushed them away from each other.

Top smiled at Reina and spoke ‘Tokki, lets go out and eat huh?’ Sehun just looked at Reina.

Reina shook her head ‘No Tabi, you wouldn’t bring me back later’ Sehun smirked at Top upon Reina’s response.

Top’s smile dropped but it wasn’t long before he hooked his arm around Reina’s. ‘Then show me where your cafeteria is, we’ll eat there then I guess’ Top pulled Reina away. Reina stopped Top and looked back at Sehun, ‘Arent you coming?’

Top tilt his head and looked at Sehun curiously as Sehun made his way towards them. ‘Is he the guy friend that you say wasn’t normal?’ Reina nodded.

Sehun frowned at the way Top was looking at him. He didn’t like the way Top was analyzing him at all. ‘What are you staring at?’ Sehun spoke with a cold voice. Top spoke ‘Im Top, I believe you’re the friend tokki is talking about.’ He lightly ruffled Reina’s hair again then held out his hand. Sehun just raised his brow.

Top looked at his hand then gave Sehun a look 'you're not going to introduce yourself?'

Sehun didnt want to but Reina gave him a look and mouth 'dont be rude' Sehun rolled his eyes at her before he shook Top's hand 'Sehun. But I'll prefer you not to call it at all' Sehun smirked.

Top didnt just accept it. He smirked back and spoke 'Reina told me you were ga-' Reina quickly covered Top's mouth and gave Sehun a smile. 'Ignore him'

'Lets have lunch' Reina pulled the both of them by her side and walked towards the cafeteria. Top looked at Sehun while Reina was looking in front 'I dont think you're gay are you?' Top mouthed. He gave Sehun one last smirk before looking away.

'Tokki, where's the cafeteria? Hurry, Im hungry' Top pulled Reina away.

Sehun clenched his fist as he watched Top pulled Reina away from him.