Chapter 25

Opposites

 

A month passed ever since then. Sehun was getting comfortable with Reina and Reina had no problem in asking Sehun to do things that she wanted. Well it was not like she had any problem in getting him to do things with her, its just that she gets bolder as time passed and had more request. A month ago when Sehun said no, that means the end of the topic but now...

'Sehunnie please! I really want to watch that after school. Go with me huh?' Reina pleaded.

'No. Im going out with hyungs today' Sehun rejected without thinking.

Reina pouted then held out her tickets 'But I already bought the tickets.'

Sehun raised his brow and looked at her 'You planned everything didnt you?'

Reina shrugged. 'I told you I wanted to watch this since last Friday but you keep pretending that you didnt hear me. Now you'll go with me right?'

'No' Sehun replied.

Reina frowned but smirked when an idea came in mind 'then I'll ask Kai to go with me.' she turn around and looked at Kai. 'You'll go with me right?' Reina asked.

Before Kai could replied, Sehun snatched the ticket away from her 'Arasso, I get it' Reina smiled in satisfactory. Exo-K chuckled, Kai purposely spoke 'You know, you dont have to force yourself. I can always go with her'

'Tch' Sehun clucked his tongue and poke Reina’s forehead. Reina touched the sorespot and glared at him. Sehun just shrugged then looked at Kai 'Save it, I dont need you to call me in the middle of nowhere to pick her up. You wouldnt be able to stand her'

'Yah!' Reina glared harder at Sehun. Sehun shrugged innocently at her as if he hadnt say anything wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school ended, Sehun quickly stood up from his seat and started packing up. 'Why are you rushing?' Kai raised his brow as he looked at the way Sehun packed his stuff. 'You dont know how irritating that girl can be if she waits outside our classroom.' Sehun complained but a smile could be seen on his face. Sehun took his bag and bid goodbye to Kai before leaving the classroom. Kai shook his head as he watched Sehun left. *Lets see how long you intend to be ignorant about it*

Sehun stopped outside Reina's classroom. Their class just ended. He leaned against the wall while waiting for her to be out.  When Reina came out of the classroom, she yelled in ecstatic 'Sehunnie!' Reina hugged Sehun's arm.

'Cant you be softer?! You're embarrassing' Sehun covered Reina's mouth.

Reina slapped Sehun's hand away and beamed at him 'You're early today!' Girls that passed by them eyed her with jealousy and yet they could do nothing with it since they all heard what happened to the girls that tried to hurt Reina previously. However one thing didn’t change, girls still confessed to him.

A girl stopped in front of them. The girl bite her lips as she looked at Sehun then looked at Reina by the side. ‘I..’ the girl started but stopped as she glanced at Reina from the side. Reina knew it was because of her presence so she excused herself. ‘I’ll go to the toilet first. Meet me there after you’re done’ Reina started walking away.

Sehun grabbed the strap of Reina’s backpack and pulled her back before she could escape. Reina awkwardly looked at the girl then whispered to Sehun ‘Yah, although I know you wouldn’t accept her but its rude for me to stay and watch. Just come find me after that’ Reina prepared to leave but Sehun held onto her arms, preventing her from leaving. ‘Yah’ Reina elbowed Sehun but he didn’t budge. ‘Just stay still’ Sehun spoke and looked straight at the girl waiting for her to speak.

The girl nervously played with her fingers and speaks ‘I… I like you’ the girl confessed. Reina silently heaved a sigh. *Poor girl… she’s going to get rejected*

Sehun didn’t even consider before he rejected her. ‘Im not interested.’ With that say, Sehun walked away while Reina and the girl stood where they were. Sehun paused then turned around ‘Arent you coming?’ he looked at Reina who hadnt move from her place.

Reina looked up ‘Yeah coming’ she shouted back before looking at the girl. ‘Forget about him and find someone that will truly like you back. Sehun.. he’ Reina looked from the girl to Sehun ‘can never like you in this life..’ *Because he likes guys..* Reina spoke but it came out like a whisper. Reina soothingly patted the girl’s shoulder before she went off. She didn’t know why her heart felt heavy. Reina managed a smile on her face and ran towards Sehun. ‘Lets go!’ Reina hook her arm around Sehun’s and walked towards the gate.

‘Whats taking you so long back there?’ Sehun questionly looked at Reina.

Reina glared at Sehun and lightly slapped his arm. ‘You still dare to ask? I know you don’t like girls but’ Sehun raised his brow and looked at Reina ‘What did you say?’

*You dimwit!* Reina mentally scolded herself for saying it out. ‘Er.. I mean, you shouldn’t just reject them like that. They’re girls afterall. You should be thankful Im helping you to apologise to them’ Reina quickly find an excuse to cover up then gave Sehun a disapproving look and clucked her tongue.

Sehun raised his brow ‘Oh, really? Then what must I do then?’ Sehun sarcastically asked.

‘At least pretend to consider! What kind of a gentleman are you?’ Reina threw her hands up in the air.

Sehun rolled his eyes at her ‘I never said I was one’

‘Forget it! I don’t wanna argue with you anymore’ Reina gave up.

‘We weren’t even arguing in the first place’ Sehun innocently blinked at Reina. Reina clenched her fist. ‘Argh! Don’t talk to me’ she walked away in frustration.

‘Yah! Don’t walk off without me! You’re the one who pulled me to watch a movie with you!’ Sehun yelled.

‘Forget it then!’ Reina yelled back in frustration while continue to head towards the school gate.