Chapter 9

Opposites

 

‘Sehun oppa’ The girls called, seemly flustered by his sudden appearance. Sehun stepped in, he didn’t care if he was at the female’s toilet. He clenched his fist when he saw Reina on the floor. ‘What the hell are you all doing here?’ Sehun hissed, his eyes never leaving Reina the moment he stepped in.

The leader walked towards Sehun and hugged his arm ‘Oppa, don’t worry. Im just teaching her a lesson so that she wouldn’t pester you anymore.’

Sehun pushed her hands away and walked towards Reina. ‘Can you stand up?’ Sehun asked. Reina just looked at Sehun. She hadnt expect him to come and save her.

‘Oppa’ The leader called out stunned.

Sehun bend down and helped her up when Reina didn’t respond. ‘I warned you didn’t I?’ The leader slapped Reina’s hand away from Sehun and slammed her against the wall. ‘Ah!’ Reina groaned at the impact but her pain was long forgotten when Sehun slammed the leader into the wall.

‘Oppa!’ The girls called out motified. Reina just stared at Sehun with her wide-shock eyes. Sehun had his hand over the leader’s neck. ‘Op-oppa, what are you doing?’ The leader called. She could hardly breathe while Sehun strangled her.

‘What am I doing? Im doing the exact same thing you do to her’ Sehun smirked. Reina gulped as she watched Sehun. There was a deadly aura as he glared at the girl. ‘I warning you now, don’t touch her. What she wants to do is her business, whether she’s pestering me or not, is my business, not yours.’ Sehun smirked then lightly brushed her fringe away, his eyes were hard as he hissed again ‘In another words, stay out of it’ Sehun released his hands, and the leader dropped onto the floor. ‘Unnie’ the girls quickly rushed to her side.

Sehun grabbed Reina who was still stunned by the scene out towards the exit of the toilet. Reina watched as the leader glared hard at her. Reina snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Sehun who was walking them along the hallway. *Why is he so angry? As far as I know he didn’t like me as a friend* Reina could still felt Sehun’s anger just by looking his back. His grip on her hand was telling him the same thing too.

Reina quickly stopped when Sehun stopped in his track. She didn’t want to crash into him and add oil to the burning fire. Reina quietly watched as Sehun released his grip on her hand and turned around. Sehun didn’t say a single word and left.  He had stopped her outside the healthroom. ‘Thank you chingu!’  Reina cupped her hand and shouted when she realised his intention.

A small smile appear on Sehun’s face as he left. Surprisingly, his anger was gone upon hearing the girl’s voice. When Sehun entered the cafeteria, he joined Exo-K who had already started the meal. ‘Yah, why didn’t you wait for me?’ Sehun headlock Kai who was the nearest to him.

Kai jabbed Sehun in his ribcage and escape out of Sehun’s hold. ‘Speaking of that, why did you disappear suddenly?’ Kai raised his brow as he eyed his friend.

‘Just feel like going to the toilet.’ Sehun replied and steal food from Kai’s plate. ‘Yah! Go get your own one’ Kai protested but Sehun just continued eating.

 

-----------Flashback----------

‘Sehun!’ Sehun turned around at Reina’s voice yet he couldn’t see any of her sight. *Weird, didn’t I hear her voice just now?* Sehun scanned around yet he couldn’t see her anywhere. Kai slung his hand over Sehun’s shoulder. ‘What are you looking at? Already missing your new friend?’ Kai teased.

Sehun scoffed and jabbed Kai in his chest ‘Why would I? Lets go’ He headlock Kai and pulled him away. ‘Yah! Pull your hand away!’ Kai slapped Sehun’s hand. 

Sehun was on the way to the cafeteria with Kai when 2 girls knocked onto him as they walked passed. ‘Where is Suyoon unnie now? They already got Reina?’ Sehun heard the girl spoke.

‘Yeah, unnie’s teaching her a lesson for pestering Sehun oppa. They’re at the toilet, hurry’ The other girl replied. They were so engrossed in their conversation that they didn’t realize that they have bumped into Sehun.

*Did they just say Reina?* Sehun thought but shook his head *Cant be* ‘What are you thinking?’ Kai asked, seeing his friend acting weirdly.

‘Nothing. Lets hurry, Im hungry’ Sehun replied. *Yeah, unnie’s teaching her a lesson for pestering Sehun oppa* Sehun found himself recalling what the girl had previously said. *Whatever, maybe she’ll stop pestering me after that* Sehun pushed the thought away. It wasn’t him to care about someone else other than Exo-K in the first place.

Just when he had stepped into the cafeteria, Reina’s face appeared in his mind. *Because you’re the only one that wouldn’t hurt me I know* He recalled Reina’s face as she spoke. She looked like she really trusted him.

*!* Sehun whirled around and walked out of the cafeteria.

‘Where are you going?’  Kai shouted from behind but Sehun just hurried his way down the hallway.

Sehun worriedly scanned for the sight of those 2 girls from before. *Aiish where are they?* he hurriedly walked down the hallway. He spotted the 2 girls entering the female toilet not far away from him.

‘You should have listen when Suyoon unnie tell you what to do. You’ll regret now that you disobey her’ the girl smirked before she kneed Reina in her stomach. ‘Ah!’ Sehun heard Reina’s yell over the door.

*That girl is really inside. How stupid is she? Why didn’t she fight back?!* Sehun tried opening the door but it was locked. He angrily knocked onto the door.

When they opened the door, Sehun could felt his blood boiling when he saw Reina on the floor. Her slightly swollen face made his blood boiled even further.

--------End Of Flashback------

*That girl, I wonder how she is now. She better get herself treated*