Chapter 36

Opposites

 

Reina pulled Sehun behind her as they entered the store. Sehun boredly stood beside Reina while she browsed through the clothes. ‘See anything you like?’ Reina asked while looking through the clothes.

‘No’ Sehun replied without looking at the clothes.

Reina frowned and crossed her arms in front of her chest ‘You weren’t even looking at the clothes’

‘I told you I weren’t here for shopping’ Sehun replied.

Reina pouted then look away ‘Fine’ Sehuns smirked, taking that as a sign that they could leave already. But before he could even take a step towards the exit, Reina pulled him back. ‘I said fine but I didn’t say we’re leaving yet’ Reina smirked at Sehun before turning back to look at the clothes.

‘How can I help you?’ A male sales assistant approached Reina. ‘She didn’t need any help’ Sehun smile as he spoke but it didn’t reach his eyes. Reina looked at the sales assistant then kindly turn off his offer to help ‘We’ll be fine by ourselves, thank you’

Reina turned to look at Sehun when the sales assistant walked away. She clucked her tongue at him ‘You’re being rude again’ Reina shook her head in disapprove. Sehun didnt bother to reply, he wanted to leave already. Reina picked up a few clothes then shoved them to Sehun. Sehun blinked at her. Reina grabbed her bags of clothes and pushed Sehun towards the fitting room. ‘What are you still waiting for? Go change’ Reina pushed Sehun into the fitting room, knowing he wouldn’t change if she didn’t do that. Reina closed the door behind her and patiently waited for him to be out.

While Reina was waiting, one of the male assistant came forward. ‘Miss, can I have your number?’ Reina eyes’ widened at the abrupt request. Reina didn’t know what to do and looked towards the fitting room, hoping for Sehun to be out.

Just like what she had hoped, Sehun came out right on time and she quickly mouthed to him. ‘Help’ Sehun didn’t know what Reina was talking about until he saw the male assistant with his phone held out towards Reina. Sehun walked towards Reina and wrapped around Reina’s shoulder. Reina stiffened in place by the sudden behavior. Sehun smiled at the male assistant ‘Do you have any problem with my girlfriend?’

*Gir-girlfriend?!* Reina almost choked on his words but Sehun swiftly leaned into her ear and whispered ‘Didn’t you ask me to help, act along’ Sehun leaned back and curled a strand of hair behind Reina’s ear. Sehun gave Reina a forced smile that tell her she'll be dead later. Reina got the idea and gulped before acting along. She hugged Sehun's arm before looking at the male assistant 'Sorry'

Flustered, the guy just bowed before leaving them alone.

'Is that even that hard to reject a guy?' Sehun raised his brow and looked at Reina. Reina just meekily smiled 'thank you chingu!' She whispered, ignoring the words Sehun had just said.

She took a step back and examined Sehun. Reina couldnt help but awed at Sehun. The denim looked like it was just made for him, Sehun looked like a model wearing the denim shirt.

Reina held out 2 of her thumb 'zzang! Now next' Reina pushed Sehun back to the fitting.

'What am I? Your dressing toy?' Sehun growled. Reina just chuckled ‘Hurry up Jagiya’ she closed the fitting room in his face causing the male to scowl from the inside.

'Tell me, why do I even need to try? Its not like Im going to buy them' Sehun frustratedly said after changing back to his uniform. The long torturous changing of clothes had finally ended.

Reina looked through the clothes and picked out the one that she think he looked best in. 'You werent going to buy but I was.' Reina headed towards the cashier with the blue denim shirt.

Sehun grabbed Reina's hand to stop her. 'What do you think you're doing?'

'Dont worry, I wasnt buying for you.' Reina spoke. Sehun froze in his place. 'Oh.' That was all Sehun could say. He grabbed Reina's shopping bags and went outside without another word.

For a moment he was embarassed but the bigger part of him was angry. *She was buying for him? She asked me to try so many clothes just to find a suitable one for him? Ha! I even helped her to ward off a guy* Sehun felt ridiculous. He unconciously clenched his fist as he watched Reina paid for Top's clothing from outside the store.

Reina came out of the store, swinging the shopping bag in hand. ‘Now that you’re done, can I go?’ Sehun impatiently said. Reina blinked at him ‘Where are you going off to?’

Sehun rolled his eyes ‘Home of course’

‘You’re not going to eat in my house today?’ Reina tilt her head and looked at Sehun’s strange behavior.

‘No’ His answer was short too.

‘Fine’ Reina held out the shopping bag towards Sehun. ‘Here, take it’

Sehun confusingly looked at the bag then at Reina. ‘I thought it wasn’t for me?’

‘If I said it was for you, you wouldn’t let me buy it’ Reina pointed out.

Sehun raised his brow ‘What makes you think I would take it after you buy.’

‘Fine, don’t take it then’ Reina puffed her cheek and dropped her hand back to her side.

Sehun quickly grabbed the bag ‘Who said I wasn’t going to take it.’ he walked away with the bag. Reina stood from where she was and looked at Sehun who was already walking away with the shirt she had just bought. *What the..* Reina couldn’t understand his sudden change.

‘Arent you coming?’ Sehun called out from afar. Reina snapped out of her thought and quickly ran towards him ‘I thought you say you weren’t going my house?’

‘I change my mind’ Sehun shrugged.

Reina rolled her eyes, ‘Arasso, lets stop by the mart before we go home.’

They went out of the shopping mall and boarded the bus home. The bus was slightly crowded the moment they boarded the bus. Reina moved towards the middle of the bus while Sehun followed behind. There were no seats available so both of them stood side by side. The bus stopped in the next bus stop and more people moved up the bus, making the bus more crowded than it was.  

People were pushing and squeezing each other as they tried to get more space while others tried to get down. In the midst when the bus turned, a middle aged man bumped into her. Reina didn’t put it to heart thinking that it was because the bus was crowded. However, it wasn’t long when she froze in place. Reina felt a hand up her thigh.