Chapter 28

Opposites

 

*What does he mean?* Reina frowned but before she could ask, the guy walked over to her grocery and picked them up on the ground. *Is he trying to be nice now?* Reina held out her hand thinking that he would passed them to her but instead that guy walked towards his car.

‘Yah! What are you doing?’ Reina’s eyes widened when she saw him putting her groceries into the back of his car. Reina ran over to stop him but he closed the door. Reina watched as he walked back to his car and got into the driver seat. She quickly followed behind him but the door was locked. Reina went over to the passenger side and opened the door. ‘What do you think you’re doing?’ Reina asked, steams were beginning to come out from her ears.

‘Get in’ the guy spoke with his low baritone voice.

‘Mwoh?’ Reina didn’t know why but she compelled to his words and obediently got into the car. ‘Close the door.’ Reina did as told. With that, he sped away. This was when Reina realised what she had just done. ‘Wait! What are you doing?!’ Reina shrieked.

A phone rang. Reina watched as the guy picked it up but held it a distance away from his ear. ‘YAH CHOI SEUNGHYUN, WHERE ARE YOU?!’  Reina swear she could hear everything from where she was.

The guy placed the phone nearer after the voice over the line had finished yelling. ‘On my way omma. I’ll be there soon.’ He hung up the phone immediately after he had finished his words.

‘Look mister, Seunghyun sshi, I don’t know what you want but please stop the car and let me down now’ Reina spoke as calmly as possible.

Top raised his brow and looked at her. ‘Look in front you dim-bat! You want us to die?’ Reina yelled as soon as he turned his head to look at her while speeding down the street.

Top let out a low chuckle as he turned back in front. ‘What are you laughing at?! Let me down now!’ Reina demanded.

‘Im afraid I cant do that. You should have heard, I have a place to go. Besides, aren’t you the one that say you wouldn’t leave until I apologize?’ Top smirked. ‘Oh, call me Top, not Seunghyun’ he helpfully said.

‘I don’t care if you’re top or bottom, let me down no- OMG!’ Reina shrieked as she watched Top just raced down the streets even when it’s a red light. ‘Are you crazy?!’ Reina yelled as they almost got hit by an incoming car from their left side.

Top chuckled again ‘Relax, I wont get us killed.’ Top turned and winked but was yelled by Reina again ‘Look in front!’

‘Arasso arasso!’ Top chuckled as he raised his hands in surrender. Reina yelled again and pointed at his hand ‘Yah your hand!’ Top laughed out loud this time. Reina facepalmed herself. *I think I just met a psycho*

A few minutes passed and Top suddenly halted into a stop. Reina almost flew out of her seat if not for the safetybelt. Top came out of his car and Reina followed suit. *Finally!* Reina heaved a sigh of relief. She thought Top would have returned her groceries back to her but she was wrong. Top threw his key to the valet and walked away.

Reina quickly ran towards him ‘Yah! Arent you ret-’ Reina felt stares her way and realised where she was. She ducked her head and hide behind Top. *Hotel? What is he doing here? No, why are we here?* Reina softly whispered ‘Yah, aren’t you going to return me my groceries? What are we doing here?’

Top softly chuckled ‘If you want, you can get it from the valet. I never stop you from doing that but well, I wouldn’t know if he’ll allow you to do that’ Top shrugged.

‘Mwoh?! You-’ Reina yelled but stopped halfway remembering where they are. ‘Aissh’ Reina ducked and hide herself from the stares. Top chuckled again, enjoying every single bit of fun coming from the girl he had just met.

Top abruptly stopped in front of a restaurant. ‘Reservation under Choi Family’ he spoke in his low voice. The waiter nodded and led the way. Reina stood rooted to the ground, not knowing whether she should continue to follow him. Top turned around and raise his brow ‘You’re not coming? Your things are still with me you know right?’ Top smirked teasingly. Reina heaved a sigh and walked in together with him.

The waiter stopped in front of a certain table with a fine lady, bow and left. The lady looked up with a smile, her eyes sparkled when she saw Top. However it wasn’t long when she noticed Reina and let a scowled that only Reina caught. Reina nervously tugged on Top’s sleeves, Top bend down and she whispered in his ear, ‘Why did you bring me here when you have a date?’

Top just smiled at her but Reina could see the mischief behind his smile. Top pulled out a chair and motioned for Reina to sit like a gentleman he was. Reina raise a brow at his action but he just motion for her to sit again. Reina warily sat down under the girl’s glare while Top walked over to her side after pushing in her chair.

The girl confusingly looked at Top ‘Seunghyun sshi..’

Top smiled, knowing her question. ‘I know my mom set us up on a date, hoping that we could get along but I already have a girlfriend.’ Reina quietly listened to their conversation and reach out to take a sip of water. *Another jerk* Reina mentally shook her head.

‘Well, my girlfriend and I was actually having our date but my mom insisted me on coming to this date so I hope you wouldn’t mind my girlfriend being here will you?’ Top placed his arm around Reina and smiled dashingly at the girl. Reina choked on her water and almost spit it out.

‘Omo, are you okay Jagiya?’ Top pretend to be a good boyfriend and helpfully patted Reina’s back.

Reina looked at Top with her widened eyes *Mwoh?!* Top softly whispered in her ear, ‘Play along and I’ll send you back along with you groceries.’

‘What if I don’t?’ Reina whispered back. 

 

I know some of you might be anticipating guy from Exo-M but I decided to use Top instead. Hope you all wouldnt mind