Chapter 43

Opposites

 

Reina yawned as she walked down the hallway. *Finally!* the long and boring day finally ended for her. She saw Sehun at the end of the hallway and ran towards him. ‘Sehunnie’ Reina bumped onto Sehun because of her clumsiness.

‘How many times do I have to tell you not to run?’ Sehun asked.

Reina just meekily smiled. ‘well, hi?’

‘Are you going for the party tonight?’ both Sehun and Reina heard Baekhyun’s voice and turn around.

‘Oh Reina you’re here too? Hi’ Baekhyun smiled at Reina.

Reina smiled back ‘Hi’ then looked back at Sehun ‘What party?’ she asked.

‘It’s a-’ Baekhyun was about to say it out when Sehun cut him off ‘Its nothing’

‘Oh’ Reina replied even though she wanted to probe more about it.

‘Tell Suho hyung, Im not going’ Sehun spoke and left while Reina followed behind.

Reina hurried beside Sehun ‘Where are you going now? You’re not going out with them?’ Reina asked referring to Exo-K.

‘They wouldn’t be free today’ Sehun replied without looking at Reina.

‘Does that mean we can spend time together?’ Reina hopefully asked but before Sehun could replied, Reina was swiftly dragged towards the school gate.

‘Ah!’ Reina turned to see Top dragging her towards the school gate. ‘Tabi? What are you doing here? Where are you dragging me to?’ Reina called out, surprised to see the male in front of her.

‘Emergency Reina, tell you later’ Top spoke but before he could take another step, Sehun stopped in front of him and hissed ‘Where do you think you’re taking her to?’

Top raised his brow and looked at Sehun ‘And what has that got to do with you? If I remember correctly, you’re just her friend’ Top smirked.

Sehun didn’t back down, he just smirked back. ‘That has nothing to do with me but shouldn’t you ask for her opinion first?’ Sehun nodded towards Reina.

Top turned around and gave Reina his puppy look ‘Emergency Reina, you’ll help me right?’

‘What emergency? Don’t tell me you want me to help you for another blind date again?’ Reina guess.

Top chuckled then shook his head ‘Not exactly but I need you to be my date for the party tonight. You’ll help me right?’

*Party? It cant possibly be that party could it?* Sehun thought when he heard what Top said.

‘Please? Just help me out huh?’ Top pleaded. Reina bite her lip, comtemplating if she should help him out.

‘Don’t go if you don’t want to’ Sehun spoke coolly but was hoping she would reject Top.

Reina wanted to reject Top, she didn’t like parties but the look Top was giving, she couldnt bear to reject him. ‘Aras-’ Top didn’t even give Reina time to finish her sentence. He just pulled her away towards his car.

Sehun watched as Top turned around and gave him one last smirked before walking away with Reina. *That bastard* Sehun clenched his fist and watched as they disappear from his sight.

Sehun picked up his phone and dialed Baekhyun’s number ‘hyung, where did you say the party was?’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Do we really have to do this?’ Reina looked at 3rd dress held to her.

Top nodded without a doubt and pushed Reina towards the fitting room. ‘Go try it then come out. Hurry’ Top closed the door then went back to sit on the couch.

Top placed the magazine in hand on the table when Reina came out of the fitting room again. ‘How is it?’ Reina didn’t expect much as she asked.

Top shook his head then snapped his hand to call for the manager again. ‘Yes sir?’

‘Don’t you have anything better? Where are all the new season's clothes? Should I call Jiyong to get him down personally?’ Top snapped at the person.

‘Im sorry sir’ the manager bowed but Top wasn’t listening to him. He took out his phone and dialed a number. Reina watched as Top spoke to the person on line before passing his handphone to the manager.

A moment later after the call ended, a dress completely different from the previous ones was bought out to Top. Top looked at the dress in satisfaction before handing back to the manager. ‘I’ll have this’ Top handed his card to the manager without a second look.

‘Mwoh?!’ Reina’s mouth dropped, ‘Are you sure? I haven’t even try it on’

Top chuckled then pushed Reina back towards the fitting room. ‘Go change, we still have a lot of places to go’

Before Reina knew it, she was taken to the hair salon after picking her shoes and accessories. ‘Pick a hairstyle and makeup that would suit her.’

‘Mwoh?! Makeup?! No way’ Reina stood up and protest but Top pushed her back down on the seat again and continued talking to the stylist ‘I don’t want the makeup to be too complicated. I’ll be back in one and a half hour’s time. It’ll be enough for you right? I want it to be all done when Im back.’ Top spoke with authority before he gave Reina a wink ‘See you later Tokki!’

Reina blew air in her cheeks and sighed *Why do I accept it?*

Exactly one and a half hour later, Top was back to the salon, all dressed up. ‘Is she done?’ Top asked the moment he came in.

‘About to?’ Top raised his brow and looked at the staff ‘I thought I specifically stated one and a half hour?’ his tone was cold and hard. The staff slightly shook under his tone.

‘Top’ Top looked away from the staff when he heard Reina’s voice. Reina warily walked towards Top with her new look. Top just stood there and watched as Reina approached him. He was too stun to do anything.

‘Do I look weird?’ Reina asked seeing how Top just stood there. Top snapped out of his thoughts and chuckled ‘How will you look weird? You looked great tokki, now lets go, the party’s starting soon’ Top held out his arm to Reina.