Chapter 20

Opposites

 

Sehun placed her food beside him and sat down in his seat. Reina awkwardly sat down beside him. Exo-K were smiling at her. ‘Hey!’ Chanyeol greeted her with his gummy smile. Reina awkwardly smile back. Awkwardness hung in the air beside Reina. It was weird for her to sit with them and Sehun wasn’t helping much either by deciding to keep quiet and eat by himself.

*This is so awkward!* Reina wanted to scream out but she knew better not to. She began eating her meal quietly to distract herself from the awkwardness.

‘Is it really that awkward being with us?’ Kai asked. Reina paused in her position then looked at Kai. She wanted to lie but she decided to be honest with him. ‘Is it that obvious?’ Reina asked. Exo-K chuckled.

‘Why don’t you treat us as your friend too since Sehun’s our friend. Isnt it easier for you?’ Kai suggested. Sehun immediately raised his head up upon hearing the suggestion. Reina paused then warily nodded her head.

‘Great! Im Chanyeol’ Chanyeol held out his hand the fastest.

Sehun snorted ‘Why are you so happy about it hyung? You like her?’

‘Yeah I like her’ Chanyeol instantly nodded.

‘Mwoh?!’ Sehun almost choked on his saliva.

Chanyeol blinked then repeated again ‘Yeah I say I. like. her’ Reina choked on Chanyeol’s word.

Kai soothingly patted Reina’s back and pass her a glass of water. ‘Not just him, I like her too’ Reina almost choked on her water. ‘Aigoo.. you should be careful’ Kai continue to pat on her back.

She glanced at Kai then Sehun from the side of her eyes. *Are they kidding me? What am I suppose to do?!* Reina was mentally screaming inside, it was becoming more awkward.

‘Are you kidding me?’ Sehun asked.

Baekhyun joined in ‘They’re not kidding cause I am too’

‘Yeah we all like her’ Suho agreed.

Reina’s face reddened, wanting to find a hole and buried herself. *Whats wrong with them?!*

‘Whats wrong with that? She made a good friend’ Chanyeol innocently blinked his eyes at Sehun.

‘Yeah, what were you thinking?’ Kai smirked as he eyed Sehun. Reina mentally heaved a sigh of relief. *Oh god, I just aged because of them*

Sehun rolled his eyes and ignored them *Childish*

‘We didn’t scare you did we? Sorry, they were always teasing each other. Im Suho by the way’ the leader spoke.

Chanyeol raised his brow at Suho’s words. ‘You mean we? You’re included too. Don’t act innocent and try to pull away from it’ he pointed out. Suho just ignored Chanyeol’s words and peacefully smile at Reina.

‘Im Baekhyun’ Baekhyun warmly spoke.

‘D.O’ D.O cooly spoke as he looked up from his food.

Reina nodded as each of them introduced their self. She turned to Kai, the only one who hadnt introduced himself. *Lastly, the one Sehun like* ‘Im Kai, Sehun’s best buddy’ Kai winked. Reina’s face reddened at his mischievous act. ‘Arent you all eating? The food’s getting cold.’ Sehun looked up from his food and raised his brow, straight at Kai.

Kai chuckled, ‘Yeah we should’ he smirked back. Reina glanced between the two of them. *Is Sehun getting jealous again? Not possible right?*

After lunch, Reina swiftly bowed to Exo-K then pulled Sehun away from the table. ‘Yah! Where are you pulling me to?’ Sehun asked.

Reina didn’t answer. She continued to walk until they were in front of the healthroom. Reina nodded her head towards the inside of the healthroom. ‘What for?’ Sehun remained in his spot.

Reina directed her gaze to his bandage hand ‘You said you’ll change the bandage, apparently you didnt.’

‘I did say I’ll change but I didn’t say when.’ Sehun pointed out.

Reina nodded her head in understanding then smiled ‘That’s why Im doing you a favour. Now that you’re outside the healthroom, you might as well change it now’ Reina shrugged innocently.

Sehun heaved a sigh, ‘You’re really stubborn do you know that?’

Reina smiled ‘I always know that’

Sehun shook his head and headed in without another word. ‘I’ll wait outside here for you’ Reina called out behind. She leaned against the wall and patiently waited for him.

Several minutes passed, Sehun came out of the healthroom. Reina quickly straightened herself as she stood away from the wall. ‘There, happy now?’ Sehun held out his hand that had a new bandage on. Reina nodded her head ‘Satisfied’

‘Then I’ll be going. Go to your class too’ Sehun walked away without waiting for Reina to reply.

‘Annyeong chingu!’ Reina happily smiled as she waved to Sehun’s back. Sehun just lazily waved back without looking at her but that was enough for Reina. With that, Reina happily skipped back to her class.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the weekend, Reina sat on the couch and looked out of the window. ‘Im so bored. What else can I do?’ Reina talked to herself as she pondered. She had woken up early that day and done every single household chore she could possibly think of. She had her bedsheet changed, clean the whole house, done her laundry and even cleaned up the fridge after cleaning the kitchen.  

Reina pouted as she looked at the weather outside. *The weather outside is so good I wonder what he’s doing..* Reina couldn’t help but thought of Sehun at this point of time. A light bulb lighted in Reina’s head and she quickly whipped out her phone. She didn’t even have to search long to find Sehun’s name in her phone since he was the only contact she had. She dialed his number and he picked up several moments later. ‘Where are you Chingu?’ Reina asked excitedly the moment Sehun answered.

‘Home’ Sehun replied.

Reina smiled at his answer. ‘Good, meet me in hour’s time. I’ll send you the place’ Reina didn’t give Sehun any chance and hung up the phone. *Now I got something to do!* Reina chuckled to herself and got up from the couch.