Chapter 39

Opposites

 

Sehun looked around the crowds for sight of Reina yet he couldn’t see her anywhere. ‘Hyung, have you seen Reina?’ Sehun asked Suho who was looking at the hats displayed by the side with D.O.

‘She’s missing?’ D.O asked. Suho shook his head ‘I did, but the last time I saw her, she was right beside you’

Sehun immediately turned away when he knew he wouldn’t get anything from them. Kai came over when he saw Sehun pushing passed the crowds in no direction. ‘What are you doing?’ Kai asked.

‘Looking for Reina. Have you seen her?’ his eyes were still scanning for Reina.

‘No idea, Chanyeol is missing too’ Kai replied. Sehun stopped in his track when he heard Kai’s words.

Sehun immediately took out his phone and dialed Chanyeol’s number. ‘Yeobosayo?’ Chanyeol spoke over the line.

‘Where are you?’ Sehun hissed through the line.

‘Baskin Robb-’ before Chanyeol finished talking; Sehun hung up the phone already.

Sehun scanned around the street for Baskin Robbins. The moment he saw the signboard he headed over without a word. He entered the store and scanned for Chanyeol straight away. It wasn’t hard for him to locate Chanyeol with Chanyeol’s tall height.

Chanyeol was at the counter looking through the varieties of ice cream in front of him. Just like what Sehun had suspected, Reina was right next to Chanyeol, looking at the range of ice cream in front of her excitedly. *I was looking everywhere for you and here you are, excited over ice creams* Sehun walked towards them and pulled Reina aside.

Reina’s eyes slightly widened because of the sudden impact. ‘What did I tell you about going missing on me?!’ Sehun almost yelled if not for the fact that he still remembered where he was. ‘Sehun’ Chanyeol called but Sehun held out his hand while he continued looking at Reina.

Reina lowered her head ‘Sorry.. I should have called you knowing you’ll be worried about me.’

‘Look its my fault okay, Im the one that pulled her here with me’ Chanyeol took a step towards Sehun.

Sehun looked away from Reina and glared at him ‘How old are you seriously hyung? You cant just pulled her and go missing everytime without informing anyone’ Chanyeol took a step back, surprised by the maknae’s outburst towards him.

Sehun looked away and heaved a sigh, ‘Im out of here’ he spoke and turned around to leave but paused when he saw Exo-K staring at him. Sehun just left without another words.

Everyone looked at Sehun who just left, still stunned by what had just happened. Reina quickly bowed and followed Sehun out while Exo-K just let them be. ‘Look at what you have done’ Baekhyun clucked his tongue at Chanyeol.

‘How would I know he would burst out just like that?’ Chanyeol replied grumpily. Suho shook his head, D.O clucked his tongue at Chanyeol’s behavior while Kai smirked. *You’re getting obvious buddy, I wonder when you will find out your own feelings or will you get caught before that?* Kai looked at the exit Sehun had previously left.

Outside, Reina ran towards Sehun who was a distance away already. ‘Sehun!’ Reina called but Sehun just continued walking. She caught his hand to stop him but Sehun continued. ‘Sehunnie, don’t ignore me. I know Im wrong’ Reina pleaded but Sehun ignored her.  

‘Thud!’ Sehun instantly stopped when he heard the sound. He turned to his right and saw Reina on the floor. Reina met Sehun’s eyes and meekily smile ‘Im alright’ Reina assured as she stood up.

Sehun narrowed his eyes and pointed towards the bleeding wound on her kneecap ‘You call that alright? How can you be so clumsy?’ Anger was changed with concern when he saw her bleeding wound.

Reina awkwardly scratched the back of her neck then meekily smiled ‘Well,’

‘Come here’ Sehun brought Reina to the bench the nearby and had her seated. ‘Stay here.’ He spoke before heading off.

‘Where are you-’ Reina was about to stand up when Sehun turned around and gave her a look ‘Don’t move. Not even an inch’ Sehun warned before he walked off again. Reina pouted while she watched Sehun left. ‘Meanie..’ she mumbled under her breath.

Sehun came back 5 minutes later. He sat down beside Reina and opened the packet he just bought. Reina watched as Sehun took out the disinfectant and instantly moved away from him. Sehun raised his brow at her action. ‘What are you doing? Come here’ Sehun pulled Reina back.

‘No’ Reina shook her head. ‘I don’t want to. It’ll hurt’ Reina moved away again.

However before she could move another inch Sehun caught her hand. ‘Stay still, I still haven’t forgiven you.’

Reina waved her hand ‘You can don’t forgive me, I don’t want to put disinfectant on my kneecap’

‘Youll get infection if you don’t’ Sehun spoke.

‘I don’t care’ Reina argued.

‘Yah!’ Sehun shouted. Still Reina refused to let him wash her wound. Sehun heaved a sigh, ‘What do you want me to do for you to have your wound clean up?’

‘I don’t need anything’ Reina replied.

Sehun glared at her, if going soft isn’t working on Reina, he’ll do it the hard way. Sehun pulled Reina over and used one hand to stop her from moving while he quickly put the disinfectant onto her cut. ‘Ouch ouch ouch!’ Reina slapped Sehun’s hand away while trying to run away. Sehun didn’t even move while he continued to wash her wound. When it was done, Sehun applied medicine on it before ending it with a plaster.

Sehun stood up from his seat and threw the rubbish away while Reina folded her arms and pouted on the bench. Sehun rolled his eyes at the sight before pulling her up. ‘Come on, its already been done, no use being angry at me. Shouldn’t I be the one angry? How old are you already? Still afraid of disinfectant.’

‘Am not! I just don’t like it’ Reina scolwed but stopped when she remembered something. Reina looked up at Sehun, ‘you said I could do anything right?’

Sehun took a step backwards and shook his head instantly when he saw the look in Reina’s eyes. ‘No?’