Chapter 51

Opposites

 

Lunch came, Reina came out of the classroom and was about to walk away when a voice called. ‘Tokki!’ Reina turned around to see Top standing in front of her.

‘Tabi? Why are you here?’ Reina asked, surprised.

Top approached her and bend down in front of her. ‘Miss me?’ Top smirked, his eyes tinkling with mischief.

Reina rolled her eyes then pushed Top’s head back ‘We met yesterday’

‘Right but still that doesn’t mean I cant see you today’ Top shrugged.

‘Really? What do you want Top? Say the truth’ Reina folded her arms and looked straight into his eyes.

Top let out a small chuckled then ruffled Reina’s hair ‘Still you know me the best’

‘What is it then?’ Reina asked with a raised brow.

‘Well you see, I have another date today’ Top looked at Reina for response.

‘And you want me to help you out again?’ Reina didn’t seem amused by what he had just said.

Top nodded. ‘Our tokki sure is clever’

‘You’ll help me out right?’ Top asked.

‘No’ They turned around to see Sehun approaching them. Sehun stopped beside Reina and looked straight at Top with hostility.

‘Sehun? What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be at the cafeteria?’ Reina asked.

‘You took too long. Come on, lets go now, Im hungry’ Sehun took Reina away.

Top stopped them, he don’t have the intention of backing down. ‘Shouldn’t Reina be the one deciding on it?’

Top looked at Reina ‘You’ll help me right tokki?’ Sehun silently scowled at the name Top had given her.

‘Why would you need her help? Find someone else’ Sehun spoke but Top ignored him.

‘Tell him no’ Sehun spoke to Reina without looking away from Top.

Reina stood in the middle, not knowing what to do. Students passed by looked at the three of them in interest. ‘What did that weird girl do this time?’

‘I still cant believe how she could get those two hot guys in hand’ Students murmured as they walked passed, eyeing Reina.

Both Sehun and Top turned towards the students and glared at them ‘What are you looking at?’ Sehun hissed.

‘Scram!’ Top glared at them.

‘Guys..’ Reina spoke. Sehun and Top instantly turned around and looked at her.

Reina contemplated for awhile before she looked at Top ‘What time is it?’ Top grinned while Sehun felt betrayed. ‘Mwoh?!’

‘2pm. Its after your school.’ Top quickly replied.

Reina nodded ‘Arasso. I’ll see you after school then.’

‘You’re going to help him? Just let him settle himself’ Sehun said.

Reina turned to look at Sehun who was half fuming ‘Im returning the favor.’ Sehun was speechless.

‘We waste too much time, lets go eat now Tokki!’ Top happily pulled Reina towards the gate but Sehun stopped him. ‘Where do you think you’re bringing her to now? Didn’t she say she’ll be meeting you afterschool?’

‘Lunch, didn’t you hear me? Do you perhaps have any hearing problem?’ Top smirked and pointed towards his ear while he looked at Sehun.

Sehun closed the gap between them and glared hard at Top ‘What did you say?’

‘Sehun..’ Reina grabbed his hand, trying to calm him down. Top just smirked to piss him further. Reina turned around and scolded Top ‘You too. Stop making things worst’

Top pout, ‘When did I?’

‘Top’ Reina gave him a look.

Top raised his hand in surrender ‘I’ll be obedient’

Reina heaved a sigh then looked at the both of them. ‘Im going to eat at the cafeteria. Do whatever you all like’

‘Wait for me Tokki!’ Top instantly followed behind while Sehun silently scowled as he followed as well. ‘She has a name and its called Reina.’

Top turned to face Sehun and pointed towards Reina ‘She calls me Tabi when I have a name too’ Top gave Sehun a smile before walking away.

Sehun clenched his fist as he watched Top walked away. *This guy, the more I see him, the more I wanted him out of her sight.*

The 3 of them entered the cafeteria together.Top took a tray and held it towards Reina. Sehun stopped and watched *What is that guy planning again*

‘Help me’ Top hopefully smiled.

*What is he? 3?* Sehun couldn’t believe his ear.

Reina slapped his hand away without looking his way ‘Do it yourself’ Sehun bite his lip, hiding his satisfied smile.

The 3 of them sat down on an empty table after they had gotten their food. ‘Arent you sitting with your friends?’ Top raised his brow at Sehun who sat with them.

‘It doesn’t concern you does it?’ Sehun replied without looking up.  

Reina stopped eating and looked at the both of them ‘Cant the both of you just eat in peace? Whats wrong with you Sehun?’ Reina seriously couldn’t understand why Sehun was being like this ever since Top was there.

Top snickered and playfully stuck his tongue out at Sehun behind Reina’s back. Reina didn’t just stop there, she turned around and glared at Top ‘How old are you already Top? Still behaving like a child’ Reina clucked her tongue. She continued eating when she knew they got her idea.

Meanwhile, Exo-K sat at their regular table and watched the 3 of them in interest. ‘Who’s that guy? He looks familiar’ Chanyeol tilt his head as he watched Top, trying to recall from his memories.

‘He came here once before’ Baekhyun calmly spoke.

Chanyeol snapped his finger, ‘That’s right! No wonder I find him familiar. But what is he doing here?’ Chanyeol questioned.

‘That isn’t important is that? Don’t you think Sehun is more suspicious?’ D.O watched Sehun in interest.

Suho chuckled good-naturally. ‘Yeah, our maknae is behaving weirdly today. Probably because of Reina’ he chuckled again as he watched the table.

‘Reina? Why?’ Chanyeol asked.

Kai shook his head *Because he’s in love with her you Pabo hyung!* Kai thought but he kept it to himself instead. He glanced Sehun’s way once before he continued eating, ignoring everyone’s comment.

 

hehehehehehe counting down. 6 more chapters