Chapter 54

Opposites

 

Reina came back down the stairs after she had washup. The smell of aroma led her to the dining table. ‘Uwa~’ Reina smiled like a content kid that had just been treated with a candy.

Sehun chuckled and patted the seat beside him. Reina went straight and sit down without any hesitation. Reina picked up her spoon and immediately reached out for the kimchi soup in front of her. ‘How is it?’ Sehun nervously asked.

Reina blinked then narrowed her eyes at him ‘You put ramyun seasoning inside didn’t you?’ Reina suspiciously looked at him.

Sehun shook his head ‘Aniya I didn’t put any’

Still Reina didn’t believe him. ‘Really, I didn’t’ Sehun proclaimed.

‘Then how could you possibly be able to cook this?’ Reina asked.

‘I see how you cook all the time, I just do what I could recall’ Sehun shrugged. He picked up his spoon and took a sip of the soup. ‘Mmm.. not bad indeed.’ He nodded to himself.

Reina held her hand out and pinched Sehun’s cheek ‘I didn’t know I have a boyfriend that’s so thick skin’ she clucked her tongue and looked at Sehun in disapprove, hiding her smile that was about to stretch out.

Sehun leaned in then raised his brow at her ‘You’re regretting now?’

Reina chuckled then replied ‘Nope.’

Sehun leaned back and nodded. ‘Good’ a satisfied smile on his face.

‘What would you have done if I say yes?’ Reina curiously asked.

Sehun folded his arms and pretend to think before he looked back at her ‘then I would have told you too bad, you cant back out now. You’ll have to stick with me even if you don’t want to’

‘Mwoh ya’ Reina lightly hit his arm. Sehun chuckled then pushed the bowl of soup closer to her ‘Hurry up and eat, its getting cold’

After dinner, Reina placed the dvd on the player before walking back to Sehun who was already sitting comfortably on the couch. Reina settled on the space next to him and leaned on his shoulder while Sehun wrapped his arms around her shoulder. ‘What are we watching?’ Sehun asked.

‘Twilight’ Reina replied with her eyes on the screen.

‘Again?’ Sehun asked.

Reina nodded ‘I wanted to watch, its nice’

Sehun poke her forehead ‘only you would think its nice’

Reina rubbed her forehead then glare up at him. Sehun let out a small chuckle then bend down and kiss the sorespot ‘Arasso arasso, I wouldn’t disturb you anymore’ he chuckled again before looking back at the screen.

20 minutes later, Sehun started playing with the end of Reina’s hair, bored from watching the movie. Sehun watched as Reina frowned for a moment and smiled for the next moment all because of the movie. He didn’t like twilight a single bit, he couldn’t understand why girls, especially Reina find the movie interesting. He wouldn’t have watched it if it weren’t for Reina.

Reina noticed Sehun’s boredness and turned around to look at him. ‘Mian, are you bored? Lets stop watching huh?’ she reached for the controller but Sehun stopped her. ‘Aniya, its okay. You wanted to watch it, just continue’

‘Aniya, Im suppose to spend time with you.’ Reina took the controller and switched it off.

‘Reina’ Sehun called out, and tried to take the controller back but Reina held it away. ‘I say its fine. Besides, I already watched it before’ Reina placed the controller away before looking at her boyfriend, ‘what shall we do now?’ she tilt her head cutely as she looked at him.

‘You sure?’ Sehun asked as he brushed her hair aside. Reina nodded.

‘Shall we go out and have a walk?’ Reina suggested but changed her mind again ‘No, hmm.. lets play basketball instead?’ she suggested again but realised she didn’t had any basketball at home. ‘Right, we don’t have any basketball at home’ Reina pouted at the fail idea.

Sehun chuckled and swiftly leaned in to peck on her lip. ‘I have it at home’

‘Really?’ Reina lightened up at the words.

Sehun raised his brow ‘Do I look like I would lie to you?’

‘That’s true’ Reina nodded to herself. Sehun laugh and pinched her cheek.  ‘Wait here, I’ll go get it’ Sehun stood up but Reina held his hand. ‘Lets go together huh?’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Sehun had taken the basketball from home, they went to the basketball court near his house. Since it was late at night, it was only the two of them in court. Reina happily ran towards the court and try to throw the ball into the ring. 

Sehun smiled and shook his head seeing how hyper Reina was. ‘Hurry’ Reina waved Sehun over as she picked up the ball from the floor.

In one swift moment, Sehun snatched the ball from Reina and aimed it into the ring. ‘Hoot!’ Sehun watched as the basketball go through the ring as expected.

‘Eh.. you’re just lucky’ Reina waved it off.

Sehun smirked ‘You think so?’ he took the basketball from the floor and threw it towards the ring again. Reina watched as Sehun score again. ‘Ooh?!’ Reina looked at Sehun with an awestruck expression.

Sehun laughed seeing her expression. ‘Now you don’t think its just pure luck?’ he teased.

‘Teach me!’ Reina blurted. Sehun blinked at her random request. ‘Teach me’ Reina swing his hand back and forth while pleading.

‘Arasso’ Sehun replied. ‘Yay!’ Reina smiled in glee. Sehun shook his head, *Cute*

Sehun took the basketball and positioned Reina in front of him. He took her hand and passed her the ball. ‘Hold it like this, then aimed the hoop and shoot like this’ Sehun adjust her position for her before he asked her to shoot.

Reina watched as her basketball entered the hoop. ‘It went in’ Reina pointed it out while she turned back and looked at Sehun. Sehun smirked ‘Of course, I was the one who teach you’

Reina clucked her tongue ‘Tch tch tch, someone getting proud again’

‘What did you say?’ Sehun grabbed onto Reina and tickled her sides.

Reina giggled because of the itchness ‘Hahahahhahaa stop!’ she tried to run away from Sehun but he held onto her tightly. ‘Se- hahhaha Sehun stop!’ Reina tried to slap his hand away.

‘Are you still going to cluck your tongue at me and say Im proud?’ Sehun raised his brow as he continued to tickle her.

Reina tried to catch her breath and pleaded with her both hand ‘Hahahhaha I-im sorry, I wont say hahahha it again. Stop huh?’ she tried hard to catch her breath in between the giggles.

Sehun nodded satisfied and removed his hand. Reina sighed relief before she stuck out her tongue at him ‘Mehrong! I cant believe you’re proud over something like that. Tch tch tch, you’re so childish’ Reina shook her head and stuck her tongue out at him one more time before she run away.

‘Mwoh?! Ya come back you little!’ Sehun shouted.

‘Ah!’ Reina squealed as Sehun chased after her round the court.