Chapter 55

Opposites

 

 

The following morning was the same, Reina walked out of her gate to see Sehun waiting outside for her. ‘Morning’ Reina instantly smiled at the sight of Sehun.

Sehun took a step forward and wrapped his arms around Reina. ‘Morning’ he lightly kissed on her forehead.

Sehun placed a bottle of strawberry milk in her right hand before he took his left hand and laced it through his. Reina held out the milk to Sehun ‘I cant open it with one hand’ Sehun chuckled.

Reina expected Sehun to release her hand but instead he used his free hand and opened up the cap while Reina held the bottle. ‘There you can drink now’

‘Er, thanks?’ Reina wasn’t sure if that’s what she should say. Sehun chuckled and lightly ruffled her hair.

After their bus ride, they stopped around the school neighbourhood. Sehun looked at the clock in his watch, ‘We still have sometime, you want to grab something to eat before we go?’ he looked at the café not far away from them.

‘I want some muffins’ Reina replied.

‘Arasso’ Sehun walked them towards the café without a second thought.

They entered the café, aroma of coffees, muffins and cakes were all over the place. Sehun watched as Reina’s lip immediately twitched into a smile the moment they walked in. Reina ran towards the muffins like a little kid and browse through the window. Sehun shook his head and walked towards her. ‘What do you want?’ Sehun bend down slightly and looked through as well.

Reina tapped her chin in thought then looked at Sehun with a troubled face ‘I don’t know which one to choose’ she pouted.

Sehun swiftly leaned in and peck on her lip for a quick one second before pinching her cheek, ‘I told you to stop pouting didn’t I?’ Sehun let out a small chuckle at her surprised face.

‘Now which one do you want?’ Sehun looked back at the varieties of confectionary.

Reina cleared then pointed it out to Sehun ‘I wanted this but this look good also. This too’ Reina pointed to the delicious food in front of her. Sehun straightened up and told the cashier all the items Reina wanted.

Reina quickly went forward ‘Wait a moment' she told the cashier then turned and looked at Sehun ‘I just say they looked good, I never say I wanted them’

Sehun just placed his hand by the side of her waist and told the cashier ‘Its okay, just get them. Get me a chai latte as well.’

‘But-’ Reina was about to speak when Sehun cut her off. ‘Its okay, we’ll just bring it to school if you cant finish’

‘Right, but you shouldn’t spoil me like this, I’ll become a spoiled brat’ Reina reasoned.

Sehun chuckled then looked into her eyes ‘But I want to spoil you as much as I can now.’

Reina felt her cheek warmed up at his words. ‘Don’t blame when I really become a spoiled brat’ she mumbled as she looked away. Sehun let out another chuckle again.

After Sehun grabbed their order, they settled down at a table beside the window. He pushed the plate of muffins to her and rested his chin on his palm. Reina picked a blueberry muffin and held it out to Sehun. Sehun shook his head and pushed her hand back.

‘I cant finish all. Ah’ Reina held it in front of Sehun again.

Sehun took a bite and pushed it back to her. Reina took a bite and smiled in satisfaction. ‘This is so nice.’ She held it out to Sehun again but Sehun shook his head and pushed it back ‘I don’t want anymore’

‘Why? Do you not like blueberry?’ Reina frowned.

Sehun chuckled ‘No silly, its because you like it.’

Reina held it out to him again ‘We can share. I still haven’t tried the chocolate chips muffin along with the plain muffin. I wouldn’t be able to eat them if I have to eat all by myself’

Sehun laughed ‘you’re getting better with your words aren’t you?’ he raised his brow but nonetheless leaned in and had a bite. Reina smiled as she watched him eat.

Reina picked up the chocolate chip muffin and took a bite. Reina looked at Sehun who suddenly let out a small chuckled. She watched as he leaned forward and held his hand towards her. ‘You have something here. Aigoo’ Sehun clucked his tongue as he brushed the crumps off.

Reina smiled sheepishly but stopped when she realised students of their school were watching them in curious. Her self-consciousness was working on her again and she quickly nibbled the muffin by herself. Sehun frowned at her sudden change ‘Whats wrong?’

Reina shook her head ‘Nothing.’

Sehun held out the latte to her but she didn’t take it and looked outside instead. Sehun followed her gaze outside the window. The students instantly walked away when Sehun looked at them. ‘I think we should be more careful’ Reina spoke.

‘I don’t think we need to change anything’ Sehun replied and put the drink in her hand while he took a bite of her muffin.

‘But-’ Reina was about to argue when Sehun looked up and spoke seriously ‘I don’t care what others think. I only care about what you think. What happened to you? You weren’t so conscious of others previously’

Reina had no replied for that. Sehun looked away ‘Forget it, I’ll get this one packed. We need to make our way to school already’ Sehun stood up from his seat and brought the untouched plain muffin with him while Reina sat in her seat feeling guilty.

They walked out of the café in silence. Sehun didn’t bother to hold onto Reina’s hand anymore while they made their way to school. Reina bite her lip and glanced at Sehun every once in awhile. *what do I do? Sehun seem angry*

Just when they were about to reach the school gate, Reina tugged onto Sehun’s hand. ‘What?’ Sehun turned around. Reina tip-toe and kissed Sehun on his lip. Students making their way into school stopped and watched the unexpected scence.

Sehun’s eyes widened by surprised. Reina leaned back and bite her lip as she looked up at him ‘is this counted as causing you trouble again?’