Chapter 56

Opposites

 

‘Is this counted as causing you trouble again?’ Sehun watched as Reina worriedly bite her lip. The anger he was previously feeling was gone as he watched how worried his girlfriend was. Sehun leaned down and gave her a peck on her lip. Students around them gasped.

Sehun leaned back and patted her head ‘No, if it is, it’s the best trouble ever’ he chuckled then took her hand and walked them into the school compound without a care about what the others were gossiping.

‘Is it really okay?’ Reina could felt stares their way as they walked along the hallway with their hand intertwined together.

Sehun just continued walking ‘Like I say, what they think don’t matter to me. Besides, there’s no backing down now. Everyone knows you’re mine’ Sehun gave her a smile, a smile too happy.

Sehun stopped in front of her classroom ‘Go in now. I’ll see you during lunch’ Reina just nodded. Reina waved to Sehun as she sat in her seat. ‘Go’ she mouthed. Sehun nodded and walked away not long after.

Reina find it hard to concentrate when she felt stares her way every single time during lesson. She heaved a sigh *the time sure passed very slowly* Reina looked at the clock that seemed to stop moving. She shook her head and convinced herself to ignore the feeling of being stared at. She picked up her pen and continued to dribble down the notes.

Lunch finally came for Reina. Reina packed her things up and walked out of the classroom to see Sehun waiting outside for her. She found a couple of girls in front of Sehun yet she didn’t find it surprising at all. Instead of leaving Sehun by himself, Reina walked towards Sehun and hugged onto his arm. ‘Im sorry but haven’t you guys heard about the rumours?' Reina raised her brow as she looked at the girls. Sehun silently chuckled at the sight.

Reina tapped her chin with her finger 'Weird, shouldn’t it be all over the school by now? In case you’re still aren’t aware, he’s attached. I would be glad if you wouldn’t confess to my boyfriend.’ Reina smiled but it didn’t reach the eye.

The girls turned to Sehun, they wouldn’t believed it until Sehun told them himself. Sehun smiled brightly at her words. This was the first time Reina didn’t walked away and helped him out. ‘You heard what my girlfriend says. Excuse us, we gotta go for lunch’ The girls’ mouth dropped at his words. Sehun took Reina’s hand and walked out of the girls surrounding him.

Gasps and whispers were even crazier than morning as they walked down the hallway hand in hand. Reina heaved a sigh, ‘this is such a bad idea’

Sehun chuckled ‘Wae? I like it though. That means no more confessions for me and we can do whatever we want’

Reina raised her brow ‘Are you trying to show off your popularity?’

Sehun chuckled louder ‘Does it seemed like it?’ Reina rolled her eyes at him. Sehun ruffled her hair. Reina leaned back ‘Aissh, its messy now’ she reached up to fix it back but Sehun stopped her ‘I’ll do it’

‘No, go away. You’ll mess it up’ Reina playfully slapped Sehun’s hand away.

‘Mwoh?! Come here’ Sehun tugged on Reina’s hand to pull her closer to him. ‘Stay still’ Sehun wound his arm around Reina’s waist to keep her in place.

‘Yah, we’re in the middle of the hallway.  People are looking’ Reina whispered.

‘Doesn’t concern me’ Sehun waved it away and fixed Reina’s hair. ‘There, all pretty now’ Sehun leaned back and smiled.

Reina rolled her eyes at him ‘You’re really embarrassing’

‘Mwoh?! Yah come back’ Sehun yelled while Reina ran away. ‘Merong!’ Reina stuck out her tongue at him. Sehun just chuckled and shook his head.

They entered the cafeteria and instantly all attention were on them. Everyone stopped moving and stared at the unexpected couple. ‘Over here!’ Baekhyun waved them over to the front. Reina awkwardly walked towards Exo-K while everyone’s attentions were still on them.

‘Cant you do anything?’ Reina whispered to Sehun who was walking by her side.

‘Why? I like it’ Sehun teased.

‘Sehun’ Reina called.

‘Fine, but you owe me one’ Sehun turned to students and shouted ‘What are you looking at?’ The students instantly turned their head away.

‘There, happy?’ Sehun asked.

Reina rolled her eyes ‘You should be happier since I owe you one now’

Sehun smiled ‘That’s right’ he chuckled.

‘Whats so funny?’ Chanyeol eyed Sehun who was chuckling.

‘Nothing’ Sehun replied while they picked up the food.

‘Speaking of which, there’s something you didn’t tell us did you?’ Kai raised his brow as he looked at the couple.

‘Yeah, anything you want to confess?’ D.O joined in. Reina’s face flushed at their gaze.

Suho chuckled then spoke ‘Aigoo, do all the confession later, we’re holding back the queue’

Kai and D.O raised their hand in surrender and continued to pick up their food. Reina mentally heaved a sigh of relief.

After they had their food picked up, they all sat on their usual table. ‘So?’ Chanyeol teasingly asked. All eyes were on the couple. ‘What?’ Sehun casually asked back while Reina paused in her seat.

‘What do you mean by what? Shouldn’t you be confessing about something?’ surprisingly, Baekhyun joined in the tease as well.

‘There’s nothing to confess about. You guys should have heard about it’ Sehun shrugged and ate his food.

‘Eh..’ they clucked their tongue at the disapproving answer.

Kai slung his hand over Reina’s shoulder ‘So how long have you guys been keeping us in the dark?’ Kai looked at Reina who flustered because of the question.

‘Yah hands off my girlfriend’ Sehun flung Kai’s hand away from Reina’s shoulder.

Kai raised his hand in surrender ‘fine fine. I wont touch your precious girlfriend’ he mocked.

‘So how long?’ Kai raised his brow ‘should have been a couple of days already huh?’

‘Yeah’ Sehun coolly admitted.

‘Mwoh?!’ Exo-K shouted.

‘yah, you kept it from us for days?’ the good tempered leader lightly punched Sehun on his arm.

‘No big deal was it?’ Sehun shrugged. ‘Now stop disturbing us, we want to eat’ Sehun looked down to see more vegetable on his plate. He instantly looked Reina’s way.

‘What?’ Reina felt Sehun’s stare and looked at him innocently while biting her spoon.

Sehun gave Reina a smile then placed all the vegetables in her tray. ‘Don’t think I wouldn’t know. Finshed them up.’

‘But..’ Reina wanted to argue but Sehun didn’t gave her the chance to ‘No, finish them up’ he would have gave in to her for other things but not this.

Exo-K chuckled and shook their head as they watched the couple.