Chapter 35

Opposites

 

It was Friday, the last day of class before the weekend came. Reina came out of her class to see Sehun waiting outside for her. Sehun leaned away from the wall and straightened up as Reina walked up to him. ‘Sehunnie’ Reina smiled and hugged his arms.

‘Where do you want to go today?’ Sehun asked as they walked down the hallway. Reina’s hand was still hooked onto his yet Sehun felt comfortable like that even though theyre weren’t couples nor lovers.

Reina tapped her chin in thought, ‘hmm.. lets go shopping huh?’

‘How about a no or you can shop by yourself?’ Sehun replied.

Reina pouted then gave him her puppy eyes ‘Please? It’ll be no fun going alone’

‘It wouldn’t be fun going with 2 people too’ Sehun pointed out.

‘Just accompany me huh? I’ll do the same for you the next round’ Reina pleaded.

Sehun heaved a sigh then spoke ‘You better cook me something nice tonight’

‘Arasso’ Reina eagerly nodded her head then hugged Sehun’s arm ‘I love you chingu’ she smiled happy.

Sehun rolled his eyes but his heart was beating fast inside. *Whats wrong with my heart recently?*

Both of them walked out of the school gate together but halted to a stop when a red sportscar was spotted outside. Sehun silently growled at the sight of the car. *What is he doing here again?*

‘Tokki!’ Top called out as soon as he got out of the car. Reina tilt her head and asked as Top walked towards her ‘What are you doing here?’

Top ginned ‘Bring you out of course.’

‘Sorry, she already had plans today’ Sehun coldly replied.

Top looked at Reina ‘You already have plans? Without me?’ Reina nodded. Top crossed his arm then clucked his tongue at her ‘how could you? To think that I even thought of you and include you in my plans’

‘What plans? Just add me in huh?’ Top cooed. Before Reina could reply, Sehun pulled Reina away. ‘Next time’ Sehun pulled Reina along with him, not giving Top any chance to say anything.

Sehun slowered his pace when they were a distance away from school. ‘Why did we leave just like that?’ Reina asked, looking back but she could barely see the school anymore. She felt bad leaving Top behind like that.

‘Why? Did you planned to bring him along? Or do you want to go with him? You can do that now too’ Sehun spoke coldly. Reina blinked at Sehun’s sudden coldness then grabbed onto his arm ‘Whats wrong with you?’ Reina asked gently as she looked into his eyes.

Sehun pulled away from Reina’s hand and looked away ‘Nothing’

Reina stepped in front of him then narrowed her eyes at him while Sehun avoided her gaze. ‘You’re suspicious.’ Reina said.

‘Am not’ Sehun tried to walk but Reina blocked him. Reina leaned forward and point a finger at him ‘You’re not looking at me’ Sehun turned and looked at Reina in her eyes. ‘Looking now’

Reina crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked at Sehun. ‘Still, you’re suspicious.’ Reina narrowed her eyes at him. ‘You’re jealous aren’t you?’ Reina guessed.

*Caught* Sehun paused in his place. Seeing no words from Sehun, Reina smiled in satisfaction. ‘No’ Sehun quickly denied but Reina wouldn’t buy his words anymore.

‘Aww.. don’t deny.’ Reina nudged him as they started walking towards the bus stop again. ‘You’re jealous right?’ Reina was having fun teasing him.

‘No’ Sehun replied.

‘Oh well, whatever you say.’ Reina shrugged then spoke again ‘But you didn’t have to honestly speaking. I only have one friend and you’re more than enough for me.’ Sehun turned and looked at Reina when he heard what she said. Reina smiled up and winked ‘so don’t go jealous for nothing’ Reina chuckled. Sehun quickly turned away, feeling his face heating up, his heart racing faster again.

20 minutes later, they were outside a shopping mall. Reina excitedly pulled Sehun in and looked at the directory in front of them. Reina then pulled Sehun towards a shop where all the female clothings were. Reina held onto Sehun’s arm as they entered the shop. The female assistants greeted but their eyes were on Sehun instead. Reina pulled Sehun over and showed him the dress that caught her eyes. ‘Pretty?’ Reina asked as she placed the dress in front of her.

‘No’ Sehun replied.

‘Arasso’ Reina placed it back without giving it a second look.

Sehun frowned ‘Arent you going to try? I thought you like it?’

‘You said it wasn’t nice so why should I bother?’ Reina shrugged and continued looking through.

‘Just because I say no?’ Sehun asked again. Reina nodded ‘I trust you so if you say no then maybe it really didn’t suit me’

Sehun heaved a sigh then picked up the dress again. ‘My word isn’t law Reina. If I say you cant get a boyfriend, are you really not going to get one?’

Reina nodded. ‘If you say I cant get a boyfriend then maybe I wouldn’t get one but I doubt I’ll ever get one again’ Reina spoke casually but Sehun could heard the pain in her voice. *You still cant forget him huh?*

Sehun pushed the dress to her and picked a few more along before shoving them to her too. ‘Go change then let me see’ He pushed her towards the fitting room.

Reina obediently nodded then went in and change. After awhile Reina came out with dress she had first set her eyes on. ‘How is it?’ Reina nervously asked.

Sehun nodded slightly ‘Not bad’

‘Really?’ Reina excitedly spun around and checked herself. She smiled and nodded ‘Not bad’

Sehun chuckled ‘Why are you copying my words? Next’ he pushed her back into the fitting room.

Reina came out with a black mini dress ‘How is it?’ Sehun shook his head. Reina didnt check herself on the mirror and went straight into the fitting room to change.

After a few more dresses, Reina went to the cashier to pay for the clothes that Sehun approved of. Reina was about to take the bags of clothes when Sehun took it instead. ‘Thank you’ Reina smiled while Sehun rolled his eyes.

They went to the next store but it was a male store instead. Sehun stopped before they enter, ‘I didn’t say Im going to shop too’

‘You don’t have to, you just need to stay still while I do everything’ Reina pulled Sehun in without giving him any chance to say no.