Chapter 50

Opposites

 

The next morning Reina woke up at the sound of her alarm. She switched it off and was about to go back to sleep when she remembered Sehun. She sat up in her bed and touched her lip. *Are we really a couple now?* Reina touched her lip remembering their kisses yesterday. It was still like a dream to her. Her phone vibrated by the side of her table, Reina turn around and picked it up instantly.

Her face fell when she saw the sender.

From: Top

Yah! Why didn’t you reply my message?!

Reina sulkingly reply Top before she got out of bed. *Maybe its just a dream afterall*

When Reina was ready, she picked up her bag and walked down the stairs, heading for school. Reina walked out of the house, preparing to walk into the street when she heard a voice behind her. ‘What took you so long?’ Reina spun around instantly at the voice.

Sehun leaned away from the wall and walked towards her while Reina just stare at him. *So yesterday wasn’t just a dream?* Reina watched as Sehun walked towards her.

Sehun chuckled at her look and lightly placed a kiss on her forehead ‘Morning to you too’ he let out another airy chuckle again. ‘Shall we go to school now?’ Sehun asked.

Reina blinked before she nodded. Sehun smiled and took her hand as they walked towards the bus stop. ‘When have you been there? Why didn’t you text me? So it wasn’t a dream?’ Strings of questions were directed at Sehun.

Sehun chuckled louder this time. ‘Slow down Reina. So many questions, how do you want me to answer them?’ Reina just blinked at him.

‘Arasso.’ Sehun got the idea and replied all her question ‘I’ve been there since 20 minutes ago. I wanted to give you a surprise but you seemed more than just surprised.’ Sehun laughed to himself before he raised his brow remembering the last question. ‘What do you mean by it wasn’t a dream?’ Sehun questioned back.

Reina’s face reddened at the question and looked away to hide her face ‘Nothing’ she squealed.

Sehun laughed again finding it cute. ‘Have you eaten?’ Sehun asked as they walked towards the bus stop. ‘No’ Reina shook her head then ask back ‘you?’

Sehun didn’t reply instead he removed their intertwined hand and replace it with something else. Reina looked down at her hand ‘Banana milk?’ Reina looked back up at Sehun again.

Sehun nodded ‘Hurry up and drink before we get to the bus stop’

‘What about you?’ Reina asked.

‘I don’t need anymore milk’ Sehun said.

Reina raised her brow at his words ‘Are you implying on something?’

Sehun laughed again and hugged Reina with one hand ‘Aniya, I don’t mean anything. Just drink it up and fill your stomach, I don’t want you to have gastric later’

Reina pouted ‘But you really sound like you’re implying on something and you’ve been laughing at me ever since just now’ she mumbled. 

Sehun bend down and gave a quick peck on her lip. Reina’s eyes widened at the surpise kiss. ‘Don’t pout, I’ll kiss you again if you do that.’ Sehun whispered before he straightened himself.

He let out another chuckle because of her flustered face before he looked sincerely into her eyes ‘I really don’t mean anything, I like the way you are’ Sehun spoke sincerely before he opened up the milk and held it to . Reina grabbed it and silently drink her milk. For awhile, it seemed like their personality had changed. Sehun seemed cheekier while Reina was quieter.

The bus had arrived when they just reached the bus stop. Sehun took Reina’s hand and boarded the bus. ‘Ahjusshi, two person’ Sehun spoke and placed his card on the machine.

The bus was crowded like always. Sehun carefully led Reina to the middle of the bus and pulled her in front of him before he grabbed onto the handle bar in front of them. The bus turned left and people around swayed and bumped into one another yet Reina wasn’t a bit affected. Sehun had used his arms to shield her. 

After a few stops, the bus was finally less crowded when the working adults left the bus. Sehun took Reina to an empty seat and made her sit down. ‘There’s an empty seat behind, go sit’ Reina motioned but Sehun didn’t move. ‘We’re reaching school soon, I’ll just stand here’

‘Give me your bag, I’ll help you hold then’ Reina held out her hand. Sehun smiled then lightly push her hand back ‘Its okay’

Few minutes later, Sehun pressed the bell and the bus stopped at the bus stop near their school. Students of SM high were all getting down. Reina exited the bus followed by Sehun behind. Sehun was about to hold Reina’s hand but Reina avoided it. Sehun frowned at the sight. ‘Whats wrong?’ Reina looked at the students passing by them as they walked towards the school gate.

Sehun got what she was thinking and sighed. Reina saw Sehun’s face and hugged his hand. ‘This would seem like our normal self right?’ Reina whispered and smiled up at him. She didn’t know why she was getting more conscious of people’s gaze towards them. She wouldn’t have had a care in the past. Sehun smiled back even though he wasn’t quite happy that they couldn’t do what they want.

They entered the school compound and walked along the hallway. Exo-K was standing by the lockers chatting with each other when Sehun saw them. ‘Hey’ Baekhyun waved towards them when he saw the both of them. Exo-K turned around and looked where Baekhyun was looking.

‘Annyeong!’ Chanyeol waved at Reina while the others smile.

Reina waved back at them before she looked at Sehun ‘I’ll go to my class now, see you later’ Sehun just nodded before he walked towards Exo-K while Reina walked towards her class.

‘Oh where did she go?’ Kai asked as he watched Reina walked away.

‘To her class. Why? What do you need from her?’ Sehun rolled his eyes at his best friend.

‘That’s no fun. I still thought I could play with her for awhile’ Kai replied. Sehun raised his brow at his answer.

‘Me too. It feel like I hadnt seen her for awhile’ Chanyeol agreed.

‘Yah, whose friend are you?’ Sehun yelled.

Chanyeol raised his brow at Sehun ‘Yah?’ he instantly headlocked Sehun ‘shouldnt it be hyung for you? Our maknae has grown up hadnt he?’ Chanyeol clucked his tongue and shook his head in disapprove.

‘Let me go, hyung!’ Sehun struggled from below.

‘Oh, now you’re willing to call me hyung?’ Chanyeol teased.

‘What are you doing Kai? Help me!’ Sehun shouted from below.

‘Sorry buddy, you’ve been rude recently’ Kai said with a straight face.

‘Mwoh?!’ Sehun looked at him, caught off by what Kai had just said. Kai laughed and high-five Chanyeol while the rest laughed along as they saw their maknae’s stun face.