Chapter 49

Opposites

 

Sehun brought the drinks to the table at the end of the café. Reina was sitting at one corner with her cheek resting on her hand as she watched Sehun approached her. Sehun placed the drinks on the table and sat beside Reina. ‘Here’ Sehun placed the drink and cheesecake in front of him.

Reina smiled at the delicious treat in front of her before looking at Sehun ‘Just like what I thought, theres no one who knows me better than you’

Sehun raised his brow at her ‘Do I get a prize for that?’

Reina meekily smiled before she shook her head ‘Nope’ then lightly chuckled.

Sehun lightly ruffled her hair then pushed the plate of cheesecake nearer to her. ‘Eat’

‘Thank you’ Reina cutely said before she picked up the spoon and have a bite of the cheesecake. She held a small piece out in front of Sehun ‘ah’ Reina motioned.

Sehun shook his head then push it in front of her ‘its for you’

‘That doesn’t mean you cant eat. Ah’ Reina reasoned and waved her dessert spoon in front of him again. ‘Hurry’ Reina gave Sehun a look.

Sehun gave up and leaned in. Reina placed the cheesecake into Sehun’s mouth and smiled in satisfactory as she watched him eat as well. ‘Nice isn’t it?’Reina asked. Sehun nodded.

Sehun had his arm around Reina’s shoulder and pulled her closer to him. He rested his head on top of hers and looked out the window. ‘I never thought we’ll end up like this’ Reina honestly spoke.

‘Me neither. I never thought I would fall in love with you but Im glad I did’ Sehun whispered back.

Reina could felt her heart beating crazily at his confession. ‘Do you think your fangirls would kill me if they know? You seemed to have a lot of girls confessing to you’ she joked.

‘They wouldn’t be able to touch you. I’ll make sure of that’ Sehun seriously replied even though he knew Reina was joking.

‘I know..’ Reina replied as she leaned back and looked up at him ‘because I have a great boyfriend.’ She pinched his cheek and lightly chuckled. Sehun couldn’t help but smiled at her light chuckles. They were like music to his ear.

Reina felt her phone vibrating in her pocket and took it out. Sehun frowned at the name of sender. *That guy again. Is he that free?* Sehun felt annoyed just by seeing his name.

‘You seem to be hanging around with him a lot don’t you think?’ Sehun spoke.

Reina looked up from her phone then questionly looked at him. ‘Tabi? Whats wrong?’

‘From what I remember isn’t his name Top?’ Sehun asked.

Reina blinked surprised by his question, then smiled understanding why. Reina leaned in then gave Sehun a look ‘Don’t tell me you’re jealous?’

Sehun was slightly caught offguard by her question. ‘Oh its true?’ Reina upon seeing his flustered face.

‘Am not’ Sehun denied.

‘Eh.. you’re lying’ Reina continued to .

‘Am not’ Sehun denied again.

Reina poked his side ‘Just admit it’

‘Fine and what if I admit it?’ Sehun closed the gap between them. Reina could felt Sehun’s breathing against her lip.

It was Reina’s turn to be startled. Sehun smirked at her surprised face. ‘What would you do if I admit Im jealous?’ Sehun asked as he stared straight into her eyes.

Reina’s heart raced at their close distance. It was way too close for her comfort. Reina quickly leaned back and looked away. Sehun chuckled at her cute side, ‘Why is your face so red?’

Before Sehun could further, her phone vibrated again. Sehun scowled, ‘Don’t reply him, he’s annoying.’

Reina chuckled at Sehun’s comment. ‘You’re really jealous huh?’

‘Yeah I am so you shouldn’t reply him. Better still, don’t ever see him again’ Sehun replied.

‘Why?’ Reina asked.

‘You have me now, why would you need a friend? Besides, he’s a guy.’ Sehun answered.

‘Then?’ Reina asked as if she didn’t know why.

Sehun raised his brow at her ‘He’s a guy, he’s normal. I thought you only wanted gay friend?’

‘Yeah I did but I have you now and Tabi didn’t seemed that bad’ Reina replied.

Sehun looked away, ‘forget it, I don’t want to talk about him anymore’ he picked up his cappuccino and took a sip of it.

‘Arasso’ Reina turned and looked outside the window. *We’ve just only get together and we’re already arguing.* She silently sighed.

‘Im sorry’ Reina felt Sehun’s hand wrapped around her shoulder from behind. Sehun had his chin rested on her shoulder as he looked at their reflection in the window.

‘Aniya, its not your fault. You were right too, but -’ Reina shook her head, she had almost brought up the topic of Top.

‘Its late, lets get you home’ Sehun stood up and held out his hand. Reina placed her hand in his and they walked out of the café.

Cold breeze hit them the moment they stepped out of the café. Reina rubbed her sides, feeling cold. Sehun noticed and stopped walking. Reina frowned at the sudden stop. ‘Whats wrong?’ Reina asked.

Sehun didn’t reply. Instead, he took out his leather jacket from his bag and wrapped it around her shoulder ‘You should tell me if you’re feeling cold, what if you catch a cold?’

Reina smiled at his thoughtful act and hugged his arm ‘Thank you’

Sehun pinched her nose ‘Whats there to thank about? Im your boyfriend, I should take care of you’ Reina just smiled. All their previous unhappiness was gone without a trace. Sehun took her hand and blew air to warm them up before he placed her left hand in his pocket together with his hand as they walked towards the bus stop.

After an hour, they were outside her house. ‘We’re here’ Sehun said, slightly reluctant that their date ended that fast.

‘Yeah,’ Reina replied, feeling reluctant too. She remembered the jacket she was wearing and quickly took it off to return Sehun.

Sehun reach his hand out and stopped her. ‘Its okay, return me tomorrow’

‘Arasso, see you tomorrow then’ Reina turned around to enter the house but Sehun called her ‘Reina’

Reina turned around with a confuse expression. ‘Yes?’

Sehun bend down and leaned in to kiss her. Reina’s eyes widened at the surprise kiss. ‘You forgot my goodbye kiss’ Sehun smirked when he leaned back.

‘See you tomorrow’ he turned around and walked away, leaving Reina stone by the gate.