Chapter 3

Opposites

 

Sehun was laughing at the cafeteria with Exo-K when a figure stopped in front of them. Exo-K looked up from their food to see Reina in front of them. 'Can I sit here?' Reina boldly asked.

This time Sehun looked up, 'and why would you sit here?' Sehun gave her a face that clearly shows her that she wasn’t the least welcome.

'Well we a make deal remember? How would I be able to do it if I werent around you? It starts today right?' Reina looked at Sehun for confirmation.

Exo-K immediately looked towards Sehun for an answer. Kai raised his brow and looked at his buddy who didn’t mention anything to him. 'What deal did you make with her?' Suho asked.

'Yeah, what deal did you make? You never make deal with anyone. Not that I known of.' D.O spoke while Sehun glare at Reina for her big mouth.

Reina blinked 'What? Did I say anything wrong again?'

Sehun heaved a sigh, *Remind me, why did I made a deal with her again?*

'Does that mean I can sit down?' Reina hopefully looked at Sehun who just heaved a sigh. Kai chuckled and pulled a chair over from the table next to them. 'You can sit here' he patted on the chair.

'Yeah, just sit' Baekhyun smiled kindly at Reina.

Reina looked towards Sehun who hadnt said a thing. 'Dont worry about him, just sit' it was Suho who spoke this time. Reina quietly sat down, all the while eyeing Sehun who hadnt said anything.

Gasps were heard when Reina sat down.

Whispers from students turn out to be loud noises as everyone in the cafeteria talked about the shocking news. Exo-K had never had anyone to sit with them. It surprises them how a person like Reina could even join them. By now, every student had stopped what they were doing and were looking towards Exo-K’s table.

Exo-K noticed it and Suho immediately send a glare their way. All the students looked away, not wanting to offend nor get in the hate list of the leader of Exo-K.

'So what deal did you made with Sehun?' Chanyeol asked again when they were free from attention. He looked at Reina for answer since he knew he wouldnt be able to get any response from Sehun.

'To become his friend next week.' Reina replied.

'Really?!' They turned to Sehun for answer. Surprised crossed their face at Reina's answer.

Sehun finally looked up from his food and looked straight at Reina 'Thats if youre able to make me laugh within a week. If not, you'll have to disappear and never appear in front of me again.' Sehun stated, thorns were hidden in his words.

Reina shrugged, 'Whats the difference? By the end of the week, I'll become your friend. How hard is it to make you laugh?'

Sehun just smirked at her *We'll see about it.*

Kai chuckled to himself as he looked at the both of them *This is interesting*

Baekhyun shook his head and patted on Reina's shoulder *This is going to be hard for you* Reina blinked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun just nodded at her food 'Eat'

While eating, Reina never failed to make use of her time to make Sehun laugh. 'What kind of joke do you want to me to tell you? A short one or a long one?'

Sehun didnt replied and just ate his meal. Chanyeol helped Sehun replied seeing the awkward situation. 'Short one'

'Joke.' Reina said with a straight face.

Exo-K blinked before they get her joke and laugh but Sehun wasnt laughing at all.

'What about the long one?' D.O asked.

'Jokeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.' Reina replied with a straight face again. Exo-K laughed but when Reina looked towards Sehun, he was still the same old without any expression.

'This isnt funny? Arasso, I'll tell you another one' Reina then tell another joke to make him laugh.

By the time the bell end, Exo-K were all clutching their stomach from laughing hard while Sehun was still the same old with a bored and displease expression on his face.

'Omo youre so funny!' Chanyeol laughed hard in contrast to Sehun. Reina smiled but frowned when she looked at Sehun 'Is my joke that hard to understand?' Reina asked Sehun. Sehun didn’t answer.

Kai bend near Reina's ear and whispered 'He wouldnt laugh until he acknowledge your presence. He wouldnt show you that side of him unless he acknowledge you as his friend.'

Before Reina could asked anything, Sehun stood up from his seat 'Arent we going? The bell rang'

'Right we should get going' Suho looked at Reina and slightly nod at her before he stood up from his seat as well. 'So fast? I wanna stay awhile longer.. she's so interesting!' Chanyeol pouted.

'What is she? Some kind of animal you explore in the zoo? Hurry up hyung!' Sehun turned around and shot Chanyeol a look.

Chanyeol shrugged. ‘I didn’t say that’

Suho chuckled ‘Come on, lets go. We’ll see her again anyway’ he slung his hands over Chanyeol shoulder and led him away. Sehun shot one look towards Reina from the side of his eyes before he left. The rest of Exo-K stood up one by one and left after waving goodbye to her.

'That didnt went well...' Reina heaved a sigh, 'looks like I have to use other tricks.' She stood up and left the place before she was marked late for her next lesson.