Chapter 31

Opposites

 

Top held an abrupt stop in front of another hotel. Reina narrowed her eyes at him ‘Don’t tell me you need me to help you with another date again?’ Top chuckled at her question then asked her back ‘Would you help me again if I have another date?’

Reina didn’t have to consider the possibility ‘No.’

Top nodded ‘Should have known.’

‘Good, now lets get me home’ Reina demanded.

‘Who says I need your help for a date?’ Top raised his brow.

Reina’s expression turned confused. ‘Then?’

‘We’re here for lunch’ Top knocked her forehead with his fist.

‘Ouch..’ Reina instantly reached up to touch her sorespot. ‘Wait’ Reina grabbed his wrist before Top get out of his car. ‘What?’ It was Top’s turn now to be confused.

Reina smirked, ‘Lets drove out of here first.’

15 minutes later, Reina and Top was around their school compound again. ‘What are we doing here?’ Top ask while following beside Reina.

‘Lunch.’ Reina replied.

Top looked around ‘Where?’

‘Here’ Reina stopped in front of a street stall.

Top shook his head at the sight of the stall. ‘No way.’ Top took a step back.

‘Yes way. Im going to have my lunch here. If you don’t want to, then you can drive back to your hotel alone and eat there’ Reina made her way inside the stall without looking back at Top. Top heaved a sigh before following the girl in.

Top looked around the place and warily sat on the chair. It was his first time eating at such place since he always had his meal anywhere except streetstalls. Reina chuckled at his foreign look. ‘Don’t tell me you never eat at such place before?’

‘Yeah, never’ Top coolly admitted.

Reina’s mouth dropped at his confession. ‘Mwoh?!’

Top raised his brow ‘You got a problem with that?’ Reina shook her head then warily asked ‘So you have never eat dukkbokki before?’

‘Whats that?’ Top asked.

Reina facepalmed herself. ‘Then what have you been eating all these years?’

‘Sometimes Italian, sometimes Western. Ocassionally French, Thai and Japenese food?’ Top shrugged. Reina gaped at him. *He must be really rich then*

‘Forget it. I’ll show you whats our food’ Reina waved it away and raised her hand as she called out ‘Ahjumma dukkbokki, soondae and kimbab please. Two servings each!’

Ahjumma placed their orders on the table and left. ‘I’ll eat well!’ Reina called out and began eating in an instant. Top just stared at the food in front of him. ‘They don’t have poison in them. Don’t be a wimp and quickly eat.’ Reina rolled her eyes as she saw the way Top looked at the food.

‘Wimp?’ Top glared at her. Reina rolled her eyes and stuck a dukkbokki in his mouth. She closed his mouth ‘chew’ she ordered.

Uncertainly, Top chewed the piece of dukkbokki in his mouth. *Interesting* Top mused at the new wonder. ‘Nice isn’t it?’ Reina asked as she stuffed another piece of dukkbokki inside . Top popped another piece into his mouth wihout answering yet Reina knew what his answer was. Reina smiled as she ate the dukkbokki.

After their lunch, Top went to pay for the food but Reina stopped him. ‘I’ll pay this time round’ Reina took out her wallet but Top stopped her. ‘What kind of guy am I to let girls pay.’ Top took out his wallet. ‘What are you going to pay with? Cards?’ Reina asked. Top nodded.

Reina heaved a sigh then took cash from her wallet. Top was about to speak again when Reina cut his words ‘They don’t accept cards’ Top paused in his place.

‘I assumed you don’t have cash with you?’ Top felt slightly embarrassed while Reina past the money to the Ahjumma.

Reina looked around the streets then pulled Top towards the bus stop ‘Where are you going? My car is over there’ Top pointed towards the opposite side.

She continued walking without looking back ‘Im going to show you all the things you need to know’

‘Ha, what else is there for me to learn?’ Top snorted.

Reina stopped and turn around. ‘Have you sat on a bus before? Have you shopped in Dongdaemun instead of the usual shopping malls?’ Just this two simple question had Top paused in his place. Reina helped him replied instead ‘No.’

Reina grabbed Top’s wrist and walked towards the bus stop again. ‘Think of it as part of the deal. Im gonna show you all the things you missed out and we’ll be done for good’

*The more I look at her, the more interesting she is* Top admirely stared at the girl in front of him. Reina went up the bus towards Dongdaemun and told the bus driver ‘Ahjusshi, two person’ then she scanned her card onto the machine.

They went to the back of the bus and took a seat down. Reina smirked at Top who looked uneasy and weird ‘Not so cocky anymore are you?’

Top leaned in, Reina’s eyes widened while her smirked dropped. Top smirked at her expression ‘You’ll be the same if I bring you into my world’ Top leaned back into his chair and gave her an innocent smile before looking away.

After half an hour ride, Reina pressed the bell and the alight at Dongdaemun. Top looked at the place filled with people. Reina smiled proudly ‘Cool huh? Such place could be filled with people’ Reina was about to walk away when Top grabbed her hand. Reina turned around and looked at him.

Top smirked ‘Just in case. You know, with your height like that, it’ll be hard to find you around with these amount of people.’

‘Mwoh?! Yah!’ Reina yelled because of his tease.

Top arched an eyebrow ‘You do know I have a name and its called Top right?’ Reina rolled her eyes and walked away while Top chuckled behind her. 

 

Sehun tomorrow! Promise :)