Chapter 8

Opposites

 

The next day in school, everything felt different as she walked down the hallway. *Ah! How long has it been since I anticipated coming to school?* Reina had a smile on her face as she walked down the hallway.

'Whats wrong with that quiet girl?' a girl said as Reina passed by.

'Yeah, she's really weird!' the friend replied. They dared talk loudly as if Reina werent there.

Reina spotted Sehun at the far end and walked towards him. However before she could call out to him, the bell for class rang. 'I guess I'll have to wait until lunch' Reina watched Sehun and Exo-K left and swiftly walked towards her class.

During class, Reina found herself watching the clock every 5 mins. *Aiish, why is the clock running so slow today?* Reina silently groaned. She couldnt wait to see her gay friend. When it was 5 mins left to end of lesson, Reina quickly packed her things away. Reina's table was already empty a minutes before the bell for lunch rang. She had everything all packed. 'What do you think you're doing Reina? Take out your book, my lesson is still not done yet.' The teacher gave her a look. The class snickered.

'But-' Reina spoke but the teacher cut her off.

'No but, what are you waiting for? Take out you-' Before the teacher could finished her sentence, the bell rang.

'I was waiting for this teacher' Reina honestly spoke.

The teacher shook her head before heading back to the front of the classroom. 'You may be dismiss'

Reina quickly stood up from her seat and went out of the classroom.  *I wonder if he’s still in his classroom* She spotted Sehun not far away with his other friend and called out. ‘Sehun!’

Sehun turned around when he heard his name. *Weird, didn’t I hear her voice just now?* Sehun scanned around yet he couldn’t seen her anywhere. Kai slung his hand over Sehun’s shoulder. ‘What are you looking at? Already missing your new friend?’ Kai teased.

Sehun scoffed and jabbed Kai in his chest ‘Why would I? Lets go’ He headlock Kai and pulled him away. ‘Yah! Pull your hand away!’ Kai slapped Sehun’s hand.  

On the other hand, a few girls pulled Reina into the girl’s toilet. They slammed her to the wall after they close the door behind them. Reina looked at them, she didn’t remember coming across with them moreover know them. ‘Excuse me, I have somewhere to go’ Reina said and walked towards the door. However, before she could evem reach the door, she was slammed back against the wall. ‘Ouch..’ Reina groaned at the pain.

The girl who seemed to be the leader of the group took a step towards Reina ‘Where are you going? To Sehun oppa? We’re not done with you yet’

‘But I have nothing to do with you all. I don’t think I know you, do I?’ Reina blinked her eyes and looked at the leader.

The leader held her hand up and slapped Reina across her face ‘This isn’t how you talk to me girl’ Reina held her hand to her now burning face. She blinked at the leader, shocked crossed her face.

The leader smirked, ‘Now you know how serious things are?’

A couple of knocks on the door and another few girls came in. ‘Unnie’ they called. The leader that had just slapped Reina raised one of her hand as if acknowledging them.

*Why are there so many girls?* Reina was starting to feel fear as she watched 5 girls who she didn’t know of in front of her.

‘What do you want?’ Reina warily asked.

The leader smirked. ‘Now you want to know what we wanted?’ The smirk on her face dropped and there was nothing but seriousness. ‘Im giving you a warning now, stay away from Sehun opp-’

‘Wh-?’ Reina opened and another slap landed on her face. ‘You don’t interrupt me when I talk.’ The leader hissed.

The leader pulled Reina’s hair and pulled Reina close to her before she sneered ‘Listen up girl, I suggest you to stay away from Sehun oppa and go back to be your old weird and quiet girl if you dont want any trouble. I've been tolerating these past few days. I thought you would have given up by then but you're getting worst each day. One first and final warning, stay away from Sehun oppa. Do you hear me?’ She released Reina’s hair and roughly shoved her against the wall again. ‘Do you hear me?’ she repeated, wanting an answer from Reina.

The leader expected Reina to agree with what she said but Reina shook her head. ‘No’ Reina said.

‘Mwoh?!’ The leader asked again, thinking that she had heard wrongly.

Reina looked straight into her eyes and repeated again ‘No.’ Reina said firmly without a doubt after her warning.

‘You really want a taste of medicine don’t you?’ The leader looked at the girls behind her and nodded her head before taking a step back while they stepped in front.

‘Punished her girls’ the leader said as she stood at the back and watched. ‘Gladly unnie’ The girl with short bobbed hair took the first move and slammed Reina against the wall. ‘You should have listen when Suyoon unnie tell you what to do. You’ll regret now that you disobey her’ the girl smirked before she kneed Reina in her stomach. ‘Ah!’ Reina yelled at the pain and slipped down while she placed her hand on her stomach. The leader smirked in satisfaction.

A couple of knocks came over the door. The leader held her hand up and the girls immediately stopped. ‘Go checked out who it is’ The leader said to one of the girls.

The girl with long brown pony tail went towards the door and opened it up. ‘Se-sehun oppa’ the girl called. All the girls immediately turned their head towards the door, surprised by what they heard. Reina looked towards the door too, not believing what she had just heard.