Chapter 27

Opposites

 

Reina yawned and stretched herself after finishing her laundry. ‘What is there left for me to do?’ Reina slumped in her seat. It was yet another weekend but Reina had nothing to do. She couldn’t call Sehun today since he was out with Exo-K. Reina walked towards the kitchen and opened up the fridge. *Its almost empty now.. should I go for grocery shopping today?*

Half an hour later, Reina was down the street wearing a simple tee and a pair of denim jeans. She clutched the strap of her purse and thought about the things she needed. *hmm.. what should I buy?* While Reina was busy in thoughts, a sports car zoomed past. Reina jumped because of the sudden appearance and almost fell as it brushed past. ‘Yah!’ Reina yelled in anger while she narrowed her eyes at the sudden appearance of car. She watched as the red sports car disappear round the corner. ‘Better not let me bump into that car again.’ Reina mumbled before she walked towards the mart.

Reina entered the mart and put coins to unlock the trolley. She pushed it out and walked towards the vegetables section. ‘Hmm.. What should I get?’ Reina roamed around the place with her trolley. She had to buy extras for almost everything since she would asked Sehun to pop by and joined her for dinner now and then. Reina pushed the trolley around, putting whatever things she saw in her trolley. Just before she left, Reina walked down the alley to grab a couple of ramyun and placed it into her trolley. She was about to go when Sehun’s voice rang in her mind. *You don’t need that many, put it back. Its unhealthy* Reina recalled Sehun’s words the last time they came.

 

----------flashback-------

Reina was pushing the trolley filled with food while Sehun walked by her side. Reina pushed it towards the rows of ramyun and stopped the trolley. Reina grabbed her favourite kimchi and kimchi with cheese flavoured ramyun and placed a couple packets of ramyun into the trolley.

Reina happily went back to her trolley and was about to push it away when Sehun stopped her. Reina turned around and questionly looked at him ‘Whats wrong?’ instead of replying her question, Sehun placed the packets of ramyun back up.

‘What are you doing?’ Reina quickly took them back down and placed them inside the trolley. However before it could land inside the trolley, Sehun placed them back on the shelves again. ‘Oh Sehun, what are you doing?’ Reina demanded as she held onto the trolley when Sehun wanted to push the trolley away. ‘Im putting them back for you. Why would you need so much ramyun?’ Sehun asked.

‘Are you kidding me? To eat of course.’ Reina placed them back down again.

Sehun folded his arm and give her a firm look ‘You don’t need that many, put it back. Its unhealthy’

‘But..’ Reina whined but it was useless to Sehun. ‘They’re the fastest and yummiest food to get. Besides, Im buying for the two of us, 2 packs of 5 wouldn’t be enough for us.’ Reina tried to reason.

‘No’ Sehun rejected without even blinking his eyes. ‘Im not going to eat with you every single day and Im not intending to always eat ramyun when Im eating with you. Put it back’ Sehun said with authority.

‘Fine’ Reina huffed and grumpily placed the rest of ramyun back, leaving only 2 packs in the trolley. Sehun nodded with satisfaction and turned around. Reina took the chance to reach for another pack in the shelves. She was about to reach the packet of kimchi ramyun when Sehun spoke ‘Don’t even think about it Reina’

Reina gasped, her eyes widened in surprised. *How did he know?* ‘Hurry up Reina’ Sehun called as he walked towards the counter.

‘Arasso arasso’ Reina scowled then stuck her tongue out at his back.

-------End Of Flashback--------

 

‘What should I do?’ Reina stared at the multiples packs of ramyun in her trolley. ‘Sehun isn’t here so I could buy all I like and keep them at home right?’ Reina asked herself.

She then shook her head. ‘But what if Sehun found out? He’ll be so angry at me’ Reina debated with herself while staring at the packets of her favourite ramyun. ‘Aissh forget it. I still got a packet of 5 left at home’ Reina left one inside the trolley while she put the rest of them back onto the shelves again. Reina restlessly pushed the trolley to the cashier to pay for the items.

After Reina paid for the groceries, she grabbed the bags of groceries with two hands and walked down the streets to the bus stop. ‘Aissh, why did I even buy so many when Sehun wasn’t here. Its so heavy!’ Reina complained as she dragged herself to the bus stop. Reina was about to cross the streets when a car zoomed out from nowhere. ‘Ah!’ Reina dropped her things and fell onto the ground.

‘Ouch..’ Reina winced at the pain from the fall.

‘Move!’ the owner of the car said. Reina turned around and noticed that it was the same sports car that brushed past her this morning. Reina angrily stood up and stopped in front of the car. ‘Down’ Reina motioned to the driver inside.

The driver inside raised his brow at the sudden request from the girl. *What does she want?*

Reina stormed over and knocked on the window panel. Curious, the driver whirled down his window. ‘Arent you apologizing?’ Reina asked the moment the driver had his window down.

‘No, move away’ The person said with a straight face and began to lift up his window. Reina placed her hand in between to stop him. ‘Yah! Why aren’t you apologizing? You almost hit me’ Reina glared at him.

‘Move, Im in a hurry’ the person pushed Reina’s hand away and closed his window.

Reina went to the front of the car and stood firmly in her ground. ‘Im not moving until you apologize’

The person stepped out of his car ‘You’re really not moving?’

‘Not until you apologize’ Reina folded her arms and looked at him.

The guy smirked ‘Then don’t blame me’

 

 

Hahahahahahaha guess who? hhehe :))