Chapter 38

Opposites

 

Reina was in the bus together with Exo-K. They were on their way to Insadong. ‘Is that really okay?’ Reina whispered to Sehun who was sitting beside her. The rest of the members were sitting behind them.

*Yes, definitely better than going with that Top guy* ‘No, but we’ll have to make do especially your clumsiness’ Sehun replied with a straight face.

Reina blew air in her cheeks and released them before she lightly punched Sehun’s arm ‘You’re being mean’

Sehun chuckled and then said ‘You’re being violent’

‘Am not!’ Reina argued.

‘You are!’ Sehun let out a chuckle before he argued back.

Exo-K stopped what they were doing and watched them in interest. ‘Don’t you think Sehun is getting way comfortable with Reina?’ D.O whispered to Suho at the interesting sight. Suho chuckled, agreeing with what D.O was saying.

‘I don’t want to disturb you guys but we’re getting off’ Kai pointed outside the window to tell them where the bus was about to stop. He slightly smirked at Sehun when Reina wasn’t looking at him.

Sehun narrowed his eyes at Kai *What is he thinking? Smirking at me like that?*

Reina turn around and saw the way Sehun looked at Kai while Kai was talking to the others. She silently heaved a sigh *Is he jealous again? How I wish he wasn’t gay sometimes* Reina realised what she had just thought and shook her head to clear the thoughts away. *What am I thinking?!* Reina raised her hand and gave herself a knock on the head.

‘What are you doing?’ Reina looked up to see Sehun staring at her. For a moment, she panic before she shook her head ‘A-aniya, nothing’

Baekhyun pressed the bell and they all exited the bus at the bus stop. As expected of Insadong, teenagers can be seen almost everywhere around the streets. Exo-K and Reina walked towards the street excitedly.

They entered the fast food restaurant filled with people and find a place for themselves at the corner of the restaurant. Exo-K left ordering for food while Reina stay back to look after their bags. Reina excitedly looked outside the window filled with moving people on the street. Her heart was jumping up and down just thinking of the things they were going to do along this street later.

Exo-K looked through the menu board in front of them as they queue up for their orders. ‘What are you getting?’ Suho asked D.O who was beside him.

‘Same old’ D.O replied. Kai slung his hands over Sehun’s shoulder ‘What are you going to order?’

Sehun shrugged Kai’s hand off his shoulder, ‘the same thing you’re thinking in your mind’

Kai raised his brow ‘The same thing in my mind? I didn’t know I was thinking until now’ he gave Sehun a playful smirk. Sehun jabbed Kai in his stomach and rolled his eyes at his friend’s answer.

A few minutes later, Exo-K was back with food in their hand. Sehun placed Reina’s food in front of her and settled down beside her. ‘Did you ask them not to put tomatoes and pickles?’ Reina asked and took a sip of her drink.

‘No’ Sehun replied.

Reina instantly spun around ‘Why? You know I don’t like them’

‘Because you’re going to eat them whether you like it or not’ Sehun sternly replied. Reina pouted at the answer and reluctantly picked up her burgers. ‘I really hate them..’ Reina mumbled under her breath as she peeled off the wrapper. She gave Sehun her puppy look ‘Please? Just this once? I really don’t feel like eating them today. I’ll start tomorrow huh?’

Sehun didn’t even hesitate before he replied ‘No, you’ll say the same thing tomorrow’ Reina slumped in her seat and bitterly took a bite on her burger.

‘I hate you..’ Reina mumbled.

‘Don’t worry, I don’t like you too’ Sehun swiftly replied back. Reina’s mouth dropped, surprised that he heard her. Reina blinked her eyes then looked at him ‘You’re kidding right?’

‘Just eat’ Sehun pushed her head back while he continued eating. ‘Hmphm’ Reina looked away from Sehun and bitterly continued her burger.

Sehun felt Exo-K’s stare and looked at them ‘Arent you all eating?’ Reina took the chance to secretly take out the tomatoes but before she could, someone grabbed her hand. ‘What do you think you’re doing?’ Sehun turned around and gave Reina a look.

‘Nothing, what else can I still do?’ Reina laugh it off. When Sehun turned back to Exo-K, they were already eating. Sehun shrugged then went back to his food while eyeing Reina to make sure that she finished everything.

After they were done, they were back on the streets again. Sehun had Reina in front of him while he walked behind her. ‘Walk beside me, why are you walking behind me?’ Reina pulled Sehun beside her.

‘Im not going to find you if you’re missing’ Sehun spoke.

Reina laughed then hugged Sehun’s arm ‘If I hold onto you like that, I wouldn’t get lost in the crowds.’ She grinned. Sehun poked her forehead back ‘You better not get lost. Im really not going to search for you in this crowd’ Reina nodded obediently then salute ‘yes sir’ She smiled while Sehun shook his head and look away.

Reina pointed to Sehun every single thing that she found interesting while Sehun just nodded his head along. Reina pouted then gave Sehun a look ‘You’re not even fun. All you do is nod, Im like talking to a machine’ Reina complained.

Sehun raised his brow but before he could reply, someone slapped his right arm in the middle of nowhere. Sehun turned to his right to see Baekhyun smiling at him ‘Yah, are you coming to my house later?’

Sehun didn’t replied. He would have agreed straight away in the past. ‘I’ll see how first hyung’ he replied.

Baekhyun chuckled ‘Reina could come too if you want’ he said, knowing what Sehun was thinking. Sehun turned around, wanting to ask Reina when he realised she wasn’t beside him anymore.

Sehun instantly turned around and looked at Baekhyun ‘Hyung have you seen Reina? She was right beside me awhile ago.’

Baekhyun shook his head. ‘’ Sehun cussed under his breath and started scanning the crowds for her.