Chapter 18

Opposites

 

‘You’re the one that wants me to be your friend, you’re the one that believes that I wouldn’t hurt you. Why cant you believe it now?’ Sehun spoke in anger.

Regret flashed across Reina’s eyes. ‘Im sorry, I shouldn’t have doubt you.’ Reina had her head down, unable to face Sehun.

Sehun heaved another sigh seeing Reina like that. He knew he was wrong too. He shouldn’t have used such harsh tone on her. ‘Look, don’t believe whatever she said. Trust yourself, I wouldn’t end up like that guy, Im not the same as him. Don’t let her get to you’ Sehun spoke in a gentler tone.

Reina slowly looked up and met eyes with Sehun. She knew Sehun was right, she shouldn’t let Shinkyung get to her. Reina nodded. Sehun picked up the bandage and began wrapping her wound. Done, Sehun stood up and patted Reina’s head ‘Don’t get injured anymore and stay away from trouble. Rest here until the next class’ with that say, Sehun walked out of the healthroom.

‘Thank you chingu!’ Reina shouted from behind. Sehun could felt the end of his mouth twitched up just like that. *You’re impossible* shaking his head, Sehun returned back to the field.

The bell for the end of lesson rang soon after Sehun left. Reina got up from the seat and headed towards the changing room. ‘Look who’s here’ all eyes were on her when Reina entered the changing room. ‘Those who are done out now! Those who are not, get out too!’ Suyoon and her gang said.

Everyone started moving upon hearing what the girl said. Reina was about to exit when Suyoon held her back ‘Ah ah ah, not you Reina’ Suyoon pushed her back. ‘You the main character here, how could you leave?’ Suyoon smirked.

Reina was frantic now ‘What do you want?’

‘Me?’ Suyoon pointed to herself, ‘I want revenge’

‘Re-revenge?’ Reina asked.

Suyoon strode closer to her while Reina back away. ‘Don’t you remember what you did to me?’ Suyoon took a strand of Reina’s hair and played with it before she glared Reina’s way.

‘I didn’t do anything..’ Reina said but Suyoon wasn’t hearing anything. Suyoon slapped Reina across her face ‘This isn’t how I teach you to talk to me in the first place’

‘Just let me go.. I didn’t do anything’ Reina tried escaping but they surrounded her. Suyoon looked at 2 of her girls and motion them to hold onto Reina. They had Reina pinned on each side while Suyoon closed up the distance between them.

Shinkyung was peeking from one of the stall inside. She was folding her arms as watched the show. A smirked was on her face, satisfied. *Great, another bunch of stupid girls. All I have to do is to anger them and I don’t even have to do all the jobs by myself.*

‘What the hell did I tell you all about?!’ a voice roar as the bathroom door burst opened.

Everyone turned towards the door and Sehun was there, killing them with his glares. Shinkyung hide further into the stall and slightly closed up the door to further hide herself as Sehun strode towards the girls. Sehun didn’t even gave any single chance as he crashed the leader into the wall unlike the first time. ‘What did I tell you about touching her?’ Sehun hissed mercilessly.

‘Let me go oppa!’ The girl choked but Sehun wasn’t planning on releasing her. ‘I warned you didn’t I? Well obviously something must happen to get it into your thick skull and not touch her isn’t it?’ Sehun added strength to his hand on . ‘Let me go!’ Suyoon struggled for air.

‘Sehun!’ Reina gasped at the sight but he wasn’t listening to her.

‘Unnie!’ the girls went towards her side and tried to help her out. Sehun pushed them onto the floor with one single hand. ‘I get it, I’ll never touch her again.’ the leader swore. Sehun raised his brow at her. ‘I promise’ The leader said through difficult breaths. Sehun released her and barked ‘Leave’ the girls never once look away before they left.

Just when Shinkyung thought everything ended just like that, the door of her stall was opened and she was grabbed out by her collar. Everything was too fast for Shinkyung to register. ‘Let go of me’ Shinkyung struggled as Sehun pulled her out. Sehun didn’t listen a single thing and crash her onto the wall like what he had done to Suyoon. ‘You’re the one that made them attack her didn’t you?’ Sehun hissed dangerously.

Instead of being afraid, Shinkyung smirked ‘So what if I did?’

‘Then you’ll have a death wish’ Sehun gripped onto her neck, preventing her from normal breaths.

Reina went forward and held onto Sehun’s hand ‘Stop Sehun’

‘Just stand aside!’ Sehun hissed at Reina too. Reina stepped back, slightly caught off guard by Sehun’s outburst towards her.  But Sehun was too furious to notice that. He choked on Shinkyung harder ‘Any last word?’ Sehun smirked at the girl who was about to go out of breath now.

Shinkyung was no longer able to smirk as she struggled for air ‘Le-let me g-go..’

‘Are you finally willing to off from this school now?’ Sehun asked.

Shinkyung nodded with the little strength she had left. Sehun slightly released his hold on her neck but he didn’t just let her go like that. Sehun slammed her into the wall again and warned ‘If anything happens to her again, I’ll hunt you down. You hear me?’ Shinkyung obediently nodded before she ran away.

Reina just quietly stared at Sehun while it was only the 2 of them left in the ladies changing room. Sehun slammed his fist against the wall and Reina instantly jumped at the impact. ‘What did I tell you about not injuring yourself and stay out of trouble?’ Sehun said angrily but he instantly regretted when he saw the shock expression in her face. Sehun put his hand down and heaved a sigh before he approached her. ‘Did they hurt you anywhere?’ Sehun asked in a gentler tone this time. Reina shook her head.

Sehun noticed the red mark on her right cheek and reached up to caress it ‘They slapped you again didn’t they?’ Reina stiffened in her place before she warily nodded her head. ‘Come on, lets get you some ice for your face’ Sehun headed towards the exit of the door. Sehun was walking towards the cafeteria when Reina pulled him back. ‘We should get you treated first’ Sehun followed Reina’s gaze to his bleeding knuckles. He hadnt even realized it because of his anger previously. ‘Come on’ Reina pulled Sehun towards the healthroom.